Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: fungusflip]
    #11526861 -

Mankind already close to time in which people will fly on UFOs . Certainly some people yet do not understand communication(connection) of an attraction of situations and communication(connection) of genetic programs and chemical reactions. Such people can seem to us essences trying to grasp the world, mental illnesses of errors. And the new sides which have opened to our sight of the world to shock, as ago for a long time shocked an eclipse of people. Believe if to keep a true direction of some countries that very much, it becomes very fast not usual usual. We shall receive freedom on travels to other planets without binding only to the ground. You can involve souls having conceived the child in a special condition, but not under influence of chemical substances. Believe you will allow to bring up such child if you will be worthy to be his(its) conductor. The founder (god) the judge)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: fungusflip]
    #11527284 -

Quote:
That being said i will add that what i saw (ufo) my intuition tells me that it was not a space ship at all. It was in interdimensional craft of some kind.
I believe it came to this dimension from another dimension. not another planet in this one.



This is what I'm leaning towards myself, but like you I'll admit I don't know anything for sure.
I just had a feeling the UFOs I saw "wanted" to be seen, and were completely aware of me observing them.

When they came too close for comfort and I decided to leave the open field I was in, they disappeared.


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: Adamist]
    #11532014 -

I think in your country probably to earn on UFO and as to fly above fields.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: Razoom]
    #11532096 -

I was abducted by aliens last night. no shit.
they disguised themselves as mice and forced us to play poker before probing our minds. having sex with our minds.



--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: Envix]
    #11532150 -

From other planets of the mouse have smoked you?)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: Razoom]
    #11532352 -

Any one been abducted by aliens? When i was a kid i had a rough few months i swear aliens abducted me and caused this to happen. Some sort of experiment


--------------------
"I'm the one who's gonna die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want."
-Jimi Hendrix

So fuck ya'll all of ya'll If ya'll don't like me blow me

Edited by Mystery420 (11/26/09 01:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: Mystery420]
    #11532366 -

I was once changing clothes, when just then a UFO flew in on me! It was quite awkward, but it apologized and closed the door. we didn't talk about it later, but the rest of the day it was a little awkward. at one point I wanted to say something about it, but it started simultaneously, so is said never mind.


--------------------
Anyone in the Netherlands or London, UK looking to sell :sanpedro: or :peyotespectrum: just :pm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: FlickeryVision]
    #11532576 -

Now it is possible to receive a fireball in domestic conditions home. I saw the report on this experiment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: Razoom]
    #11535964 -

I wonder what kind of drugs aliens do

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: Niall]
    #11537124 -

Niall said:
I wonder what kind of drugs aliens do



Pretty much anything you find on our planet, why do you think they are visiting Earth? They're dry on their planet, and so to continue business they travel to different planets to steal Mushrooms and other drugs.

Basically all aliens are just glorified intergalactic drug dealers.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: BiG_StroOnZ]
    #11537617 -

Likely this substance is necessary for passage of some spaces. Without it it is probable they will not overcome cyclicity of consciousness. I think at them there is a precise description of a preparation and that this preparation gives consciousness.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: Niall]
    #11537685 -

Niall said:
I wonder what kind of drugs Razoom does



:lol:


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: Razoom]
    #11537692 -

psh.. every planet thinks they has the best dr00gz :rolleyes:


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: Adamist]
    #11537756 -

mushrooms and S.D. and sativa it is rare.  I think it is for me a detonator. At me the period was when I having looked on a preparation on a drug similar effects.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: BiG_StroOnZ]
    #11538618 -

BiG_StroOnZ said:
Niall said:
I wonder what kind of drugs aliens do



Pretty much anything you find on our planet, why do you think they are visiting Earth? They're dry on their planet, and so to continue business they travel to different planets to steal Mushrooms and other drugs.

Basically all aliens are just glorified intergalactic drug dealers.





hmm so thats where my old plant went, and to think i thought it was the cannabis gnomes.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: Razoom]
    #11538682 -

allright, I've had a couple experiences that I am reluctant to say were caused by 'extraterrestrial space craft', but I still really can't find a rational explanation to this day

this might be a little long, so bear with me here.

  *first experience:

this one may have an obvious cause, some sort of space debris or something, but still strange none the less

I was having a couple drinks with some buddies on their front step, I went around the corner to take a piss... I look in the completely blue sky and I see 2 very bright orange lights that were orbiting around each other at a very fast rate, they were moving extremely quick, and jerking  this way and that, not even close to a straight line, very erratic pattern of movement... I watched them zig-zag through the sky for about 2 mins until they sort of shrunk into nothing, almost looked like they went 'back up' out of the atmosphere... they also could have just burnt up in the atmosphere or something... assuming it was space debris of some sort.

told my friends what I saw, they knew I was serious but gave me a hard time none the less.

I had about 3 beers in me... hardly a hallucinogenic dose, happened in broad daylight, no clouds = no ball lightning

  *second experience:

this is the weird one.. blew our fuckin minds to shards.. this one is prolly gonna be pretty long.

we went camping a few summers ago, a very open camp ground, no trees or lights to obstruct the view of the night sky for hundreds of kilometers... and a whole bunch of potent fucking LSD sugar cubes... 1 of them was equivalent to approx 3 hits of good blotter

I took 3, the rest took 2... there was 6 of us, one of whom didn't take any LSD, or drink, or smoke pot, he was the guy in charge of talking to the camp security if need be.

we ate our sugar cubes at about 9 PM, went for a long walk, by the time we got back to camp it was pitch black, we had no idea what time it was as time had lost all meaning by that point, but it was pitch black, and the sky was the clearest it could be. We were definitely peaking

after we got a fire going we decided to lie down and watch the stars... very fucking cool... none of us could stop laughing, even the sober guy, who was now laughing at us laughing so hard over nothing.

then, I can't remember which one of us, noticed a light in the sky, he/she pointed it out, it looked like a very slowly moving star.  I told them it was most likely a satellite... even before I was done saying that it stopped, dead in it's tracks, we were all like "WTF??.. why did it stop??"  the sober guy couldn't see what we were looking at yet... his pupils weren't dilated enough to pick up that small amount of light is my guess :lol:

next thing you know, it starts zig-zaging like fuckin crazy, and geting birghter, and brighter, and brighter... this happened for about a minute, then stopped dead in it's tracks again... it was by far the brightest/largest looking star in the sky now...

this is when shit got really fuckin weird, really fuckin fast.

the light split in 2... so we now had 2 lghts... they started moving in really fuckin strange patterns and would just stop every few seconds, or sometimes get brighter or dimmer seemingly randomly... it seemed obvious to all of us that 'they ?' were trying to get our attention.

this was getting strange.. even the sober guy was looking up with a completely befuddled expression on his face.. he looked nervous as hell actually.

then it got even stranger, another light came over the horizon into what was the main part of our view point, so we now had 3 balls of light that looked like really bright stars doing all this crazy shit... one of the girls we were with (first time doing acid) was like "OMFG.. this isn't the drugs.. I know this isn't the drugs.. WTF??.. I can't handle this!" I told her not to worry as this kind of shit is common ground on large doses of psychedelics, even though I was starting to get a little nervous my self.

and it gets even crazier... at this point, we could point a spot in the sky, and all 3 of the lights would move there, doing circles around each other and shit.. or, we would all point at a certain spot and we would see that part of the sky light up like sheet lighting (again, NO clouds) it was getting to be a little overwhelming to say the least with all of us being skeptics of UFO's and all, especially my girlfriend at the time

Sober guy was now looking at the ground saying over and over again "this isn't happening, you guys are just fucked on acid" he was scared out of his wits.

I don't know how long this went on for (sober guy said about 4 hours, but even he isn't really sure to this day) but eventually the lights we saw sort of, I don't know to explain it, just merged with stars... like they hid behind them or something... I got the impression that they were poking fun at us, saying "try explaining THAT to the general public, without sounding crazy or high on drugs! :haha:"

we all looked at each other and asked without speaking "did that just happen??"

sober guy says "seriously.. you guys are fucked.. no, sorry... THAT was fucked"

everyone but me and my girl passed out eventually, we talked about the experience for about an hour... she was amazed.. very very skepic girl, yet what she saw that night completely changed her mind on the possibility of there being something out there we can't yet comprehend, she was elated...

then she says "you know, speaking of weird lights in the sky, I've never seen the northern lights, I'd really like to see them in a state like this.. not even a minute later... you prolly guessed it... there they were in full force, red and blue lights dancing in the sky.  we both fell asleep watching them.

that was 4 years ago, I'm not with the girl I was with then, but we still talk.. she is still in awe about what happened that night, it completely changed her outlook on reality... and like I said, she is still to this day, a VERY hard nosed skeptic... yet what she/we saw was completely unexplainable with what science would call rationality.

sober guy really doesn't like to talk about it still.. when I ask him what he saw that night, all he says is "don't wanna talk about it man... fuck off"

:lol:


like I said at the beginning of my post... I'm reluctant to say it was ET space craft's that we saw and interacted with... but really, what the fuck else could it be?  it showed some sort of intelligence, and that's for sure... angels?.. or maybe we caused some sort of massive electromagnetic disturbance in the atmosphere that looked intelligent due to our own intelligence?... shared hallucination that even spread to the sober guy?...

none of the above??...

fucked if I know :shrug:


weird eh?... any ideas on what that it coulda been?

the next day I couldn't help but think o terrence mckenna's 'Cosmic giggle'  :smilingpuppy:

Edited by LuSiD9 (11/27/09 05:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: LuSiD9]
    #11538768 -

man, upon reading that post over, it really does no justice... seriously.

one of the most awe inducing experiences I've ever been through... and that's saying a lot!


--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: LuSiD9]
    #11539640 -

Yeah, I've had a similar experience while on 5 hits of acid with a buddy.  Still can't rationally explain what we saw but it definitely looked like a UFO that was maneuvering around in sync with our thoughts.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: deCypher]
    #11541138 -

I had a similar experience on bromo-dragonfly, our sober friend to this day still wont talk about it. He knows what we all saw, theres no way that was a glider not at 2am.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: Niall]
    #11547131 -

When for the first time my wife eat mushrooms we have come across the person which has shown us in the sky. In the sky small fire which was moved, over fast and over slowly. It(he) has asked us on what it can be similar. My wife cry and laughed at singularity of an event.
-
It as has reminded me film. In which the person has casually looked in the black sun glasses which have dropped out of a bag. Also has seen, that some people, were not people. As this name film referred to..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Some UFO stuff from astronauts
( 1 2 all )
Stein 4,924 23 08/09/06 09:18 AM
by TTT
* UFO's by Clark McClelland - NASA former worker MAIA 2,840 12 01/05/06 05:51 PM
by barfightlard
* UFO sightings inTexas
( 1 2 all )
Ogla 3,200 22 04/06/12 11:52 AM
by WonkaLand
* Dan Aykroyd takes UFOs out for a spin
( 1 2 all )
SeussA 5,381 34 06/08/06 12:35 PM
by Vvellum
* Extra-terrestrials are Abducting Humans - The BEST Evidence
( 1 2 3 all )
Ego Death 7,413 51 09/05/07 05:11 AM
by Middleman
* Ufo's - NASA "lost" videos MAIA 1,786 9 05/12/06 10:11 AM
by Seuss
* Aliens and UFO's are real - heres the proof
( 1 2 all )
Ego Death 5,294 38 12/28/07 02:11 PM
by Ginseng1
* UFO's
( 1 2 all )
Nemo_Hoes 3,397 36 06/12/07 05:17 AM
by Seuss

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
7,695 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.