Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Aliens and UFO's are real - heres the proof
    #7801591 - 12/26/07 06:02 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

The Disclosure Project is a nonprofit research project working to fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence, and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. We have over 400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret.

On Wednesday, May 9th, 2001, over twenty military, intelligence, government, corporate and scientific witnesses came forward at the National Press Club in Washington, DC to establish the reality of UFOs or extraterrestrial vehicles, extraterrestrial life forms, and resulting advanced energy and propulsion technologies. The weight of this first-hand testimony, along with supporting government documentation and other evidence, will establish without any doubt the reality of these phenomena.

http://www.disclosureproject.org/

Diploid and Orgoneconclusion how you gonna debunk this one ^ and why should people believe you over the mass of highly credited people involved in the disclosure project.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Aliens and UFO's are real - heres the proof [Re: Ego Death]
    #7801717 - 12/26/07 07:05 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

They are either ALL honest people, or ALL liars.

hmmmm...

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

InvisibleStein
Stranger
 User Gallery

#7802108 - 12/26/07 09:28 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Seriously, I want to believe UFO's are E.T. technology but statements are only statements and until someone or some thing puts hard proof/evidence in my hands it's just a UFO, story or myth to me.  :shrug:

With no proof they will remain UFOs and that's it.

Invisiblecactu
culture and magic
Male

Loc: mexicoelcentrodelconocimi...
Re: Aliens and UFO's are real - heres the proof [Re: Stein]
    #7802265 - 12/26/07 10:16 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

so , any news . is that all ?

--------------------

cuando una rafaga del pensamiento nos pasa  al lado se puede sentir  que valio  la pena  haber vivido, y cuando ese pensamiento se  convierte en sueño no paramos de soñar hasta realizarlo

InvisibleStein
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Aliens and UFO's are real - heres the proof [Re: cactu]
    #7802284 - 12/26/07 10:20 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Nope, still just UFOs here. You?

Invisiblecactu
culture and magic
Male

Loc: mexicoelcentrodelconocimi...
    #7802390 - 12/26/07 10:53 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

like if human history was´t enough

--------------------

cuando una rafaga del pensamiento nos pasa  al lado se puede sentir  que valio  la pena  haber vivido, y cuando ese pensamiento se  convierte en sueño no paramos de soñar hasta realizarlo

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#7803022 - 12/27/07 06:27 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Disclosure_Project#List_of_witnesses

George A. Filer III Former Air Force Major Claims an alien craft came down at McGuire Air Force Base, an alien came out and was shot by a military policeman. Its dead body was found at the end of the runway.
Claims to have chased an alien ship over England when flying for the US Air Force.

Steven Lovekin Brigadier General, Esq., White House Army Signaling Agency Said that while stationed at White House 1959-1961, was extensively briefed on UFO reality, shown crash debris from 1947 New Mexico crash with 3 to 5 alien bodies recovered, told people had been assassinated to maintain secrecy, and he and other Signal Corps members heard President Eisenhower rueing how control of the situation was being lost by the government and taken over by private corporations (part of Eisenhower's military-industrial complex warning).

Don Phillips Lockheed Skunkworks, USAF, and CIA Contractor While in the Air Force at Nellis Air Force Base, he says UFOs were witnessed moving at high speeds near Mount Charleston, northwest of Las Vegas.
He says that we have extraterrestrial devices in our possession and that we have advanced our technology because of this (examples include: computer chips, lasers, night vision, bulletproof vests).
He says that in the 1950s - 1960s, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) did research on the origins of extraterrestrial races and shared the to the leaders of various countries.
He says that there are records and filmed documents of meetings in California in 1954 between extraterrestrial and leaders of the United States.
"Are these ET people hostile? Well, if they were hostile, with their weaponry they could have destroyed us a long time ago — or could have done some damage."

What can we conclude from this?
To think that all these people are part of a conspiracy to make the biggest alien/ufo hoax known to man?
To think looking at the size and age of the universe and the fact that we are ourselves "aliens" that are travelling space then there must be other races like us doing the same?

Its funny how people will call you a nutter for seeing aliens as being more likely than all those people lying. I think its more delusional to say that the millions of witnesses world wide and the physical evidence is all fabricated.

InvisibleStein
Stranger
 User Gallery

#7803026 - 12/27/07 06:37 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I'm sure it's not a fabricated giant "hoax" but I could say I saw aliens in my backyard and I would just be another could be would be truth teller even though I was full of shit. Stories are just that, stories. You can quote all the shit you want but until I see it myself that's all they are, stories.

Don't get me wrong I want to believe it and I'm sure there is some truth to the stories but like I said I have to see it to believe it and not just on tape but with my own eyes.

InvisibleScratcher
Stranger

Loc: eH
    #7803151 - 12/27/07 08:02 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

according to this abductee, the arriival, when everyone will KNOW they are real, is 2015.

i highly recommend listening to this guy's abduction story on youtube as well. VERY weird shit happened to him. he scrambles his voice and it's very annoying, just adjust your bass/treble to make it bearable.

InvisibleReoSpeedwagon153
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chetumal, Mexico
    #7803203 - 12/27/07 08:32 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Myth, fact, lie, hoax, story, or even partial reality, this is pretty interesting and still deserving of your clear and thoughtful objective attention.

Stories about beings higher and more advanced than humans are deeply rooted in any culture. It is a strong archetype presenting itself again in our time.

Should that take away from its validity, or is that a non sequitor?

--------------------
“I thought naming myself ‘ReoSpeedwagon153’ on a forum was a funny idea in 2006.”

InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

Loc: Solar Circuit
Re: Aliens and UFO's are real - heres the proof [Re: ReoSpeedwagon153]
    #7803227 - 12/27/07 08:41 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

i'm very open to it. i even believe it's plausible. yet i'll know when i see it.

--------------------

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #7803340 - 12/27/07 09:39 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

The weight of this first-hand testimony, along with supporting government documentation and other evidence, will establish without any doubt the reality of these phenomena.

Until it happens, it doesn't mean anything. If it does happen, very cool... however, based upon history, I wouldn't hold my breath.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineMaddenKing081
trippin teddywannabe
Male

Loc: Arizona
    #7803452 - 12/27/07 10:32 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Stein said:
Seriously, I want to believe UFO's are E.T. technology but statements are only statements and until someone or some thing puts hard proof/evidence in my hands it's just a UFO, story or myth to me.  :shrug:

With no proof they will remain UFOs and that's it.

I agree 100%

I dont understand why various world governments would try to hide it, if there was actual substantial proof.

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Aliens and UFO's are real - heres the proof [Re: MaddenKing081]
    #7803552 - 12/27/07 11:14 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Thats simple,
because they pose a defense threat and no department of defense will admit that theres a threat they can do nothing about.

If a highly advanced being decided to come and abduct and study a human then theres nothing we can do about it. That is why they won't admit it.

We gotta keep the machine turning, any thing that is against the machine shall be dealt with.

Its easy to find proof of this, one of the first things the USAF said when saucer hype first hit the newspapers was "We have discovered that the UFOs pose no significant threat to the defense of our country".

Clearly they were thinking quite the opposite but it just shows what their priorities are in these matters.

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Aliens and UFOs are real - heres the proof [Re: MaddenKing081]
    #7803569 - 12/27/07 11:17 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

A government is a lot of different people and there have been many people in government/MOD roles who claim the UFO phenomena to be real and to be likely to be extra-terrestrial in origin.

Some governments keep all UFO information classified, some just classify some of it and others release all their information.

OfflineScarfmeister
Thrill Seeker
Loc: The will to power
Re: Aliens and UFOs are real - heres the proof [Re: Ego Death]
    #7804993 - 12/27/07 06:20 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

People seems to be under the belief that just because you are a government official you are somehow a really credible person.
I read in the papers all the time about for example military intelligence officers involved in all kind of stupid shit. And personally know a respected doctor and friend of the family with some really crazy ideas.

In the end we are all people and nobody is above their subconscious or suggestive manipulations or what not.
I don't care who you are.

Just goes to show the blind and misguided trust people have for people in authority. I've long since abandoned all such illusions.

--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Aliens and UFOs are real - heres the proof [Re: Scarfmeister]
    #7806441 - 12/28/07 02:03 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Scarfmeister said:
Just goes to show the blind and misguided trust people have for people in authority. I've long since abandoned all such illusions.

man.. these "illusions" are the reason humans are getting fucked everyday. Getting cheated the fuck out of life. Who can you trust?

Quote:

In the end we are all people and nobody is above their subconscious or suggestive manipulations or what not.

Yes but they'll kill you if you stand in their way.

Like you, I've long since abandoned such illusions of trusting the "people in authority". If u kno what i mean.

--------------------

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
Re: Aliens and UFOs are real - heres the proof [Re: Ginseng1]
    #7806504 - 12/28/07 02:40 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Now I just trust fantasy websites promoting Pleidian ideals and free energy.

--------------------

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Aliens and UFOs are real - heres the proof [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #7806509 - 12/28/07 02:46 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

What are you talking about? You don't trust that shit, I do!

--------------------

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Aliens and UFOs are real - heres the proof [Re: Ginseng1]
    #7806571 - 12/28/07 03:45 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

> Yes but they'll kill you if you stand in their way.

... yes, obviously. Look how quickly they killed Alex Jones, for example.

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#7806575 - 12/28/07 03:53 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Scarfmeister said:
I don't care who you are.

I agree you make a good point.

Although in terms of the alien/UFO phenomena this is really a shot back at the people that claimed aliens/UFO's were only seen by "nuts". You can't really say that somebody trusted to fly aeroplanes or an army major or an MOD worker is insane because they would get pulled out of that job position very fast.

We also use so called experts as evidence that is widely accepted. If you need a question answered officially - in a court of law for example, then they will gety in somebody who has worked in the field for a long time and thus has done a lot of research on that subject. You can't deny that some people are more likely to be more knowledgeable about a subject and thus in a better position to argue a case.

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
    #7806603 - 12/28/07 04:59 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

in a court of law for example, then they will gety in somebody who has worked in the field for a long time

Nope... not enough. One has to qualify as an "expert witness" and there are various rules required to be considered an "expert witness" in the eyes of the courts, such as having a phd and journal publications in the field. Work experience, by itself, does not qualify one to be an expert witness in US courts, in most cases.

This is good example of why skeptics see most alien UFO reports as fairly unreliable... when somebody is sloppy with their justifications, then they are also probably sloppy with their descriptions of their observations.

--------------------

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Aliens and UFOs are real - heres the proof [Re: Seuss]
    #7806646 - 12/28/07 06:04 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

i must be overlooking the proof part.  Someone mind pointing me in the right direction? :rolleyes:

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Aliens and UFOs are real - heres the proof [Re: kotik]
    #7806652 - 12/28/07 06:17 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

> i must be overlooking the proof part. Someone mind pointing me in the right direction? :rolleyes:

Quote:

On Wednesday, May 9th, 2001, over twenty military, intelligence, government, corporate and scientific witnesses came forward at the National Press Club in Washington, DC to establish the reality of UFOs or extraterrestrial vehicles, extraterrestrial life forms, and resulting advanced energy and propulsion technologies. The weight of this first-hand testimony, along with supporting government documentation and other evidence, will establish without any doubt the reality of these phenomena.

That is the proof (from the original post).  Apparently, seven years ago a bunch of people came forward with documentation and other evidence.  Eventually, this first-hand testimony and other evidence will prove that alien UFOs exist.  And since the evidence will eventually prove the claims, then the claims are true even though they haven't yet been proven.  See, proof... QED.

--------------------

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Aliens and UFOs are real - heres the proof [Re: Seuss]
    #7806679 - 12/28/07 06:54 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

ah, thanks.  sometimes I forget how logic works and need a refresher.  kudos.  :smile:

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
    #7806690 - 12/28/07 07:02 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Oops... just saw which forum I was posting in... Apologies, Ego Death (I thought this was S&P).

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#7806693 - 12/28/07 07:05 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Proof is just whats acceptable to the individual.

You can claim that nothing can be completely proved and indeed it can't.

Of course this is pretty compelling evidence unless you just don't study it and disregard it because of a few technicalities over my wording. :rolleyes:

Male User Gallery

#7806700 - 12/28/07 07:13 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, I know. Everyone just blows this shit off, but something interesting really is happening.

Anyone here ever hear of DMT? That's a lot like what's going on here.

Many interesting things happen, but since the advocates of the subject only tout the craziest and most out there speculations about it, no one believes them.

I am just saying that it's well worth your attention and undeserving of your cynical, skeptical attitude.

--------------------
“I thought naming myself ‘ReoSpeedwagon153’ on a forum was a funny idea in 2006.”

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Aliens and UFOs are real - heres the proof [Re: ReoSpeedwagon153]
    #7806708 - 12/28/07 07:19 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

so aliens and UFOs are like DMT how?

it seems the "proof" is testimony, and evidence in the form of documentation. So basically, the proof is spoken word, and words on paper. Not images, objects videos or anything of the such. at least none of that was mentioned.

I would say that the 9/11 truthers have shown more proof for their case.

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#7806903 - 12/28/07 09:27 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Have you guys heard of the Cometa report?

I doubt you have - it was disregarded by American media.

Essentially it is very similar to the disclosure project. It was done by French military officials, airline pilots and some scientists.

The report comes to the same conclusions that UFOs are real, some cases are advanced craft and that the likely explanation for these craft is extra-terrestrial.

http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/Cometa.htm

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#7806938 - 12/28/07 09:42 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

If one landed next to you then you'd change your tune.

ET is visiting Earth regularly, I hope official confirmation comes soon. It seems likely as pressure of evidence has been mounting and mounting.

Anyone that disagrees just hasn't seen enough to understand, which is understandable. But to claim that you know they are not visiting as some people do is just plain ignorance.

If official confirmation comes in my lifetime, I will come on here and ask Diploid and OC how they feel. I'd like an apology but I suspect only further ignorance will be received.

OfflineScarfmeister
Thrill Seeker
    #7806978 - 12/28/07 09:55 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

As much as I'd like to believe, all the evidence we ever see is documents of questionable origin and hearsay, none of which would be admissible in a court of law.

While having 20 pilots and scientists etc testifying to the same experience is rather compelling it still just mostly subjective experiences as far as i am concerned. And the people testifying are still just regular people. While you can probably rule most of them out of the nutjob category it doesn't mean their imagination and subconscious hasn't played tricks with them.

There has been numerous cases of esteemed scientists tricking themselves to believe they have evidence for some grand mystery only for them to years later discover the truth and realize how much they have been influenced to believe something that just wasn't there.
Being a well educated professional is no guarantee that you are conditioned to resist light forms of mass hysteria or delusions as has been proven again and again throughout history.

I'm still wondering why nobody outside the so called government inner circle has ever gotten hold of a single piece of alien technology and confirmed, trough rigorous scientific testing its extra terrestrial origin.

A microchip, polymer, cell sample, heck anything would do.

It is just not possible to cover up something this big all over the world. Hell most countries military intelligence agency's are pitifully small and understaffed and cant even keep a lid on everyday scandals, let alone a gigantic alien conspiracy.

All it would take is for a single piece of alien shrapnel to be found somewhere and we'd have our smoking gun.

--------------------
--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#7806999 - 12/28/07 10:06 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Heres the disclosure project video

http://quicksilverscreen.com/watch?video=18322

Male User Gallery

#7807051 - 12/28/07 10:31 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Aliens are like dmt in that:

"Many interesting things happen, but since the advocates of the subject only tout the craziest and most out there speculations about it, no one believes them."

Plus it is a widely accounted phenomenon that people under the influence of dmt often report encounters with non physical entities. Reports of these encounters are sometimes very similar to alien abduction reports, etc.

And I'm not offering you proof, I'm just saying that it is an interesting thing happening, even if just from a cultural standpoint.

A lot of things we take for everyday fact have not been proven.

A lot of things happen that are completely beyond our understanding and may trump our current concept of proof anyway.

And we are never going to get any closer to understanding any of these things if we keep closing ourselves off to some of the most interesting aspects of the modern world.

Our development hinges on our consciousness, and our consciousness is tied up in patterns and archetypes, and this is one of the oldest.

Maybe it deserves a serious look?

I guess the OP promised proof though, which there is none of.

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#7807093 - 12/28/07 10:53 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

And the people testifying are still just regular people. While you can probably rule most of them out of the nutjob category it doesn't mean their imagination and subconscious hasn't played tricks with them.

No but when it corroborates with many different radar stations? Separate machines do not make errors at the same time.

When they detect 10x the regular background radiation, along with military witnesses and ground compression.

It seems more insane to think that nothing happened and if something did happen it leads us to possibilities which put the ET hypothesis to be a sensible explanation.

OfflineScarfmeister
Thrill Seeker
    #7807104 - 12/28/07 11:00 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Even so dont you think its wierd an alien species that advanced would expose themselves like that? Even we have stealth technology.

Im not ruling out the possibility just dont think everything adds up.

--------------------
--------------------

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Aliens and UFOs are real - heres the proof [Re: ReoSpeedwagon153]
    #7807120 - 12/28/07 11:04 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

ReoSpeedwagon153 said:
Aliens are like dmt in that:

"Many interesting things happen, but since the advocates of the subject only tout the craziest and most out there speculations about it, no one believes them."

I can see that, but the difference is that I can order some bark and create DMT this weekend to prove it existed to someone. So far aliens have been a bit more elusive.

Quote:

guess the OP promised proof though, which there is none of.

big surprise there, heh.

--------------------

Edited by kotik (12/28/07 11:05 AM)

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#7807310 - 12/28/07 12:42 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

possibility just dont think everything adds up.

I know what your saying.

The situation we have here
a) We are looking at it from a human perspective
b) There are hoaxes/disinformation this is true

We have a hard job in trying to grasp the reality of what is happening.

Although the fact that something really is happening is not hard to grasp, lol.

This phenomena is huge. One thing I always remember though no matter what country or culture you goto they will have a knowledge of strange craft and strange creatures that come from them. Even cultures that are completely separated from western knowledge, from movies and TV.

You just gotta look at the big picture and make what you can of it.

We got people assuming its all hoax's, its all delusion, its DMT induced dream states, its ET.

All I know for sure is I've seen a high tech ship land near me. A shit load of other people have too. These things appear most likely to me from all I've studied and witnessed, to not be human. This is all I'm sure of.

Convincing other people is a completely different matter but when you've come that close to these things you end up a part of it. I feel obligated to spread the knowledge. I want everyone to have access to the full information. I'm tired of people assuming I'm insane if I speak honestly about what I've seen.

Theres nothing that can make you feel more alone in this world than to experience something and have other people alienate (excuse the pun) you for it.

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

#7807530 - 12/28/07 02:11 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Let's just hope full disclosure happens soon.

I think it'll happen in our lifetime.. hopefully in the next decade, since so many people are starting to open their eyes.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder