Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Cosmic Dance between my Internal & External worlds
    #1095666 - 11/29/02 11:03 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

If I stray too far from either than I feel very uncentered and lost

If i let my environment shape my thoughts than I feel like I'm being brainwashed. Like I'm becoming a reflection of desperation. Gotta get things done. Gotta be effecient. Money makes the world go 'round.

But when I go too far inside myself I usually brake out the other side and realize how dependent I am on reality, and how ignoring it will only make me unhappy. No matter how long I play with the rhythms inside my head, I'll have to come back to a world that requires my physical motivation.

I am thankful I have something like the pursuit happiness as a motivator. I would have zero direction without it. I think i should stop worrying so much cuz I think I have a pretty good grasp on my priorities.

In any case, I really gotta stop smoking reefer for awhile. Why? It's become something I do involuntarily. It's controlling me at a time where I gotta do a lot of concentrating (and money saving!)

I'll elaborate more on this if anyone is interested in discussing

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: Cosmic Dance between my Internal & External worlds [Re: Grav]
    #1095947 - 11/29/02 01:58 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

i think its important to find something that is good for you both ways you know? i mean i have the same dillema sometimes. and ive been to both bad extremes and a negative blend of both. I think its best to just find what you want if its like wanting to be happy i guess try to understand what it is and flow into it. But expecting happiness out of your reality from certain things for me has only ended up in some really fucked up situations and me just learning to not talk or to just go waddle away. i think it brings up a very interesting point concerning who we really are what we really want to do. like i took shrooms for my first time and only time so far and it opened up my eyes and saw on the weed pipe, (it was real reflective and colorful) myself in like a dream but the dream was Real like a perception of some future place i should bring myself to if i follow " the path" . but then like going to work and to school you just see how shitty the world is and lose hope within yourself but i know thats not the way to go either. and its just as hard isolating yourself. i think this kind of teaches you to break the mold feel free from the life of desperatio, make things better for yourself. but its all like a bubble anyway, floating, floating, floating, around. :smile:

" cause its a bitter sweet Symphony thats liffeee, try to make ends meet your a slave to the money than you die high. ill take you down the only road ive ever been down. you know the one that takes you to the places where all the things meet yeah. no change i can change i can change i can change but im here in my mold i am here in my mold but im a million different people from one day to the next i can change my mold NO no  no no no no no i can change no ... well ive never prayed but tonight im on my knees yeah, i need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me yeah. ill let the melody shine let it cleanse my mind i feel free now. but the airways are clean and theres nobody singing to me now. no change i can change i can change i can change but im here in my mold i am here in my mold and im a million different people from one day to the next i can change my mold no no no . have you ever been down.." 

--------------------
What?

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #1096094 - 11/29/02 03:02 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, I feel that sometimes.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1096270 - 11/29/02 04:47 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Yin and Yang my friend.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology