Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineLux
Re: to everyone at S&amp;amp;P [Re: kaiowas]
    #2703189 - 05/19/04 08:54 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Lux..this isn't about which philosophies teach you what...it's about how well you deal with what life throws in front of you. many people don't suscribe to certain philosphies or religions. I kind of get what you are saying with the "now moment" but that really doesn't help. thisi s looking at how the mind operates and not being a slave to it. rather being the master over your feelings. when things don't go your way, you can still keep your happiness.

You're not seeing the essence of my words. Too bad, I thought you may have been one of the people who would. I don't find it necessary to completely lay out my way of thinking, for one because realization is the only real learning and the only way to really teach is to lead on to that realization. If we share our realization we taint others' capacity for realization, we constrict their learning. I was pretty much saying what you said in the above quote, but I was simply giving a shove to obfuscatelesol by 'not helping' as you put it. Don't be so quick to judge, my friend. I simply let my intention flow through words; I come here with very self fish intent. I come here to express myself first and foremost and secondly to perhaps aid others in the process of aiding myself. I say this constantly but most still do not understand. See the essence of people's words. Do not focus on the words but the intention behind them, capture their feeling.

By the way I was kidding about the buddhism comment but I was also responding to his situation, I believe you may have misunderstood the context of my words. Ah well, it should be expected over the internet.

I do agree with alot of what you've said though and found that it parallels with my path. I really like the purpose of this thread, thanks for posting it kaiowas.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]