Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: *Live* [Re: shadyy]
    #10861093 -

he is fucking sleeping

has anyone IM'd him?


--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: SummerDaisies]
    #10861112 -

he's been gone for a good while and he wasn't using coffee or anything so yeah
i'm guessing he passed the ef out


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: shadyy]
    #10861141 -

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllll


--------------------
******************we are all luminous beings******************
why then do we not appear before each other radiant in our illumination

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: ManyAk]
    #10861148 -

what a vag


--------------------
:aum: :dancingbear: :aum:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: PapaLegba]
    #10861152 -

aww he gave up?


:homo:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: AcidDropper420]
    #10861162 -

i know right?


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: shadyy]
    #10861527 -

he says he is still awake but that hes at his dads or something.


--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: SummerDaisies]
    #10862041 -

He said he was going out at around the same time I went out...

Maybe he's just out with buddies or something it's not looking good for him tho in all honesty:justdontknow:


--------------------
:niggawe::niggawe::niggawe::niggawe::Awesketch::niggawe::niggawe::niggawe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: TheHandOfDoom]
    #10862076 -

His sleep cycle is all fucked now. He'll probably wake up in a couple hours and log in to shroomery.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: FractalDust]
    #10862137 -

he told a friend of mine that i had IM him that he will be back tomorrow and that he is still awake


--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: SummerDaisies]
    #10862482 -

hes not on aim.  does anyone know his day count now its like 3 days now huh?


--------------------
"Ive calculated your chance of survival but
I dont think your going to like it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: zak007]
    #10862515 -

hes awake. everyone send him 100 messages


--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: SummerDaisies]
    #10862544 -

I don't have AIM but the dude better not be sleepin... I BELIEVE IN YOU :rockon:


--------------------
:niggawe::niggawe::niggawe::niggawe::Awesketch::niggawe::niggawe::niggawe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: TheHandOfDoom]
    #10862565 -

He's been offline for 12 hours. I'm gonna find it hard to believe he hasn't been snoozin. For this kinda experiment he should be updating this shit.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: FractalDust]
    #10862580 -

cop out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: Innoculus]
    #10862628 -

HES AWAKE


shroomeriteben: (10:35:40 PM)
Quote:
Ben said from text/b]

Yo guys, I'm awake. Staying at shit Dad's and currently don't have a ride back to my house. I'm
shroomeriteben: (10:35:40 PM) hangin' in there and I'm still up
. I'm trying to stay up as long as possible so please don't plan on me going to sleep, ha. Believe in m
shroomeriteben: (10:35:41 PM) e.

I'm going to the mall with a couple friends in the morning so I'll be on tomorrow afternoon/evening (EST).

Be expecting me, I AM STAYING UP!

If thi
shroomeriteben: (10:35:42 PM) s kind fellow wants to keep relaying (middle-man) I'll keep talking, until then...

:peace:




Type exactly as I did please. I appreciate this.
shroomeriteben: (10:36:11 PM) Oh wait you can copy and paste. lol


--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: SummerDaisies]
    #10862727 -

SummerDaisies said:
HES AWAKE


shroomeriteben: (10:35:40 PM)
Quote:
Ben said from text/b]

Yo guys, I'm awake. Staying at shit Dad's and currently don't have a ride back to my house. I'm
shroomeriteben: (10:35:40 PM) hangin' in there and I'm still up
. I'm trying to stay up as long as possible so please don't plan on me going to sleep, ha. Believe in m
shroomeriteben: (10:35:41 PM) e.

I'm going to the mall with a couple friends in the morning so I'll be on tomorrow afternoon/evening (EST).

Be expecting me, I AM STAYING UP!

If thi
shroomeriteben: (10:35:42 PM) s kind fellow wants to keep relaying (middle-man) I'll keep talking, until then...

:peace:




Type exactly as I did please. I appreciate this.
shroomeriteben: (10:36:11 PM) Oh wait you can copy and paste. lol




lol defintate signs of exhaustion.

i really dont see the point in this unless your in the army or something.

sleeping is very important, missing a day aint so bad bud go beyond a day and weird things start happening.

when you sleep your gonna sleep probablt atleast a day.

be carefull, alot of things happen when your sleeping, most important is that of keeping your imune system functining and replenishing the energy you need. wihtout sleep your digestive system doesnt function properly,


--------------------

PF TEK - writeup by EvilMushroom666
Lets Grow Mushrooms - RogerRabbit & RoadKills website with sample videos plus the full PF TEK video series. Alot of great information - BUY THE DVD
Cakes can and will pin! - So you think cakes suck for pins. Your wrong
Franks Simple Coir/Verm Tek
Franks Proper Pasturisation Tek
Franks Spawning To Bulk - Monotub
Professor Pinheads RTV Injection Port Tek
Foo Mans No Soak WBS Prep Tek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: veda_sticks]
    #10862752 -

The sleepless shits!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: veda_sticks]
    #10862759 -

still now word from him?


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: shadyy]
    #10862822 -

hes on IM if you wanna talk to him


--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dropped my first two tabs of LSD and it was sort of a let down..Im not shore if it was LSD or what..
( 1 2 3 all )
Jvells 3,089 42 02/27/10 05:52 PM
by drr
* post your DANK!!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 955 956 )
Divinatory 1,087,422 19,100 09/05/26 03:02 PM
by Mystikal
* STS9 while on acid
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
shroom_sandwich 6,937 80 03/25/10 10:38 AM
by kcobra15
* how much methonal would it take to kill me???? aka windshield wash
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
eruditemonkey 8,464 165 02/10/10 05:39 AM
by NWlight
* Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
( 1 2 all )
Leadwing 1,509 24 08/10/09 03:49 PM
by elfamale
* The Official Marijuana Strains Thread
( 1 2 3 all )
whatdidusay 3,689 45 10/18/09 11:19 AM
by Modizu
* Rothbury 2010
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Cloudkicker 11,767 227 01/25/10 03:18 PM
by ZenClarity
* Legalize's Bong Collection
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Legalize 15,661 84 02/06/10 03:10 AM
by Legalize

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
18,718 topic views. 2 members, 41 guests and 92 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.