Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: 'Stay the fuck awake' thread. [Re: nowwhoutthink]
    #10857837 -

shit man still at it


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'Stay the fuck awake' thread. [Re: MiNdTwIsTeR]
    #10857842 -

cody8892000 said:
come on now ya cant be that tired its only been 29 hours!



considering most people stay up 16 hours a day.. i'd say he's tired now.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'Stay the fuck awake' thread. [Re: hoboblues]
    #10857919 -

Ahhhhhh I think we lost him...? :angrykidface:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'Stay the fuck awake' thread. [Re: meehi]
    #10857958 -

:angrykidface::zappa::angrykidface:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'Stay the fuck awake' thread. [Re: nowwhoutthink]
    #10858005 -

I'm going to be gone for the next few hours.

Computer troubles.



I'm going to see if I give it a break to see if it'll run better.




:peace:


--------------------
"I'm doing a hundred on the highway. So if you do the speed limit, get the fuck outta my way." -- Christopher Brian Bridges

:mushroom2: Love for all. :heartpump:

33Cskr63NeDiYst4gRTrcNdJjTYSX8tQGc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'Stay the fuck awake' thread. [Re: Silhouette]
    #10858107 -

xBen said:
I'm going to be gone for the next few hours.

Computer troubles.



I'm going to see if I give it a break to see if it'll run better.




:peace:




sure you mean sleep break... lol jk good luck ill be checking in to see how far you made it.
now to add my staying awake stories...
i said a wake for 2and a half days smokeing pot in highschool. i would would go to school. after smoke pot till 10pm(my curfew) then at 11pm id sneak out. smoke pot all night. my parents would go to work before i went to school so i would stay out till i had to go home to catch the bus for school. it was a fun few days to say the least i didnt see to much stuff but did go "looney" shit was nuts. thats the longest ive stayd awake with out stims. with stims a lot longer be modest.
like i said have fun and enjoy your crazyness...


--------------------
My past post are not necessarily reflections of my current opinions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'Stay the fuck awake' thread. [Re: WorldWideWInton]
    #10858265 -

WorldWideWInton said:
xBen said:
I'm going to be gone for the next few hours.

Computer troubles.



I'm going to see if I give it a break to see if it'll run better.




:peace:




sure you mean sleep break... lol jk good luck ill be checking in to see how far you made it.
now to add my staying awake stories...
i said a wake for 2and a half days smokeing pot in highschool. i would would go to school. after smoke pot till 10pm(my curfew) then at 11pm id sneak out. smoke pot all night. my parents would go to work before i went to school so i would stay out till i had to go home to catch the bus for school. it was a fun few days to say the least i didnt see to much stuff but did go "looney" shit was nuts. thats the longest ive stayd awake with out stims. with stims a lot longer be modest.
like i said have fun and enjoy your crazyness...




Haha, you musta had a lot of weed.


I actually plan on going over to a friends house here soon, I don't know if I'll be staying but if so you guys will have to wait until tomorrow to get a hold of me. Yes, I can stay up there. So it's not like I'll cheat or anything.

If I do fall asleep you guys will find out.


:peace:


--------------------
"I'm doing a hundred on the highway. So if you do the speed limit, get the fuck outta my way." -- Christopher Brian Bridges

:mushroom2: Love for all. :heartpump:

33Cskr63NeDiYst4gRTrcNdJjTYSX8tQGc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: TheHandOfDoom]
    #10858369 -

Many cultures use sleep deprivation as a tool for entry into altered states...

Edited by Melusina (08/14/09 09:50 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: Melusina]
    #10858405 -

this is the best fake thread ever. he has been taking naps the whole time


--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: SummerDaisies]
    #10858460 -

SummerDaisies said:
this is the best fake thread ever. he has been taking naps the whole time




Yeah, I have.

You totally got me.



NOT.




I wish I had been, I feel like shit.

Tomorrow I'll be going to the mall, lmao, this is going to be fun.

If you don't believe me I'll hook up a webcam and restart if you'd like.


--------------------
"I'm doing a hundred on the highway. So if you do the speed limit, get the fuck outta my way." -- Christopher Brian Bridges

:mushroom2: Love for all. :heartpump:

33Cskr63NeDiYst4gRTrcNdJjTYSX8tQGc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: Silhouette]
    #10858474 -

web cam from now on.


--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: SummerDaisies]
    #10858507 -

SummerDaisies said:
web cam from now on.




Want me to add a new time?

Monitored time.

On that page?


You obviously can't see me on cam when I'm not home but you can text me to see if I reply I suppose.

You can use AIM and send it to my phone from IM.


--------------------
"I'm doing a hundred on the highway. So if you do the speed limit, get the fuck outta my way." -- Christopher Brian Bridges

:mushroom2: Love for all. :heartpump:

33Cskr63NeDiYst4gRTrcNdJjTYSX8tQGc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: Silhouette]
    #10858529 -

im gonna need your screen name and a link to a webcam

stay awake:methisgood:


--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: SummerDaisies]
    #10858534 -

SummerDaisies said:
im gonna need your screen name and a link to a webcam

stay awake:methisgood:




Alright, hold on.


Let me get everything set up, I'll post links.


--------------------
"I'm doing a hundred on the highway. So if you do the speed limit, get the fuck outta my way." -- Christopher Brian Bridges

:mushroom2: Love for all. :heartpump:

33Cskr63NeDiYst4gRTrcNdJjTYSX8tQGc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: Silhouette]
    #10858591 -

I trust you, but a webcam would be pretty nifty.

So how you feeling?  Slightly off your rocker, I'd imagine.


--------------------
Lay down all thought
Surrender to the void
It is shining
It is shining

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: Capt. Hofmann]
    #10858629 -

I did feel OK earlier, now I feel pretty exhausted.

Last night I went to walk down the stairs and when I went to turn to go down, I hallucinated or something because something covered my whole vision and I started freaking out because I couldn't see anything. lawl.



Webcam will be on at night. My night time.

Until then you can add me on AIM "Shroomerite Ben" and text me to see if I'm awake during the day.


That should work out.

I'll add a new time to the page, I'll start a new time.. staying up and continuing what I've worked on already.

Besides, I have to go work right now. Go ahead and text me, I can text during that time.

:peace:


--------------------
"I'm doing a hundred on the highway. So if you do the speed limit, get the fuck outta my way." -- Christopher Brian Bridges

:mushroom2: Love for all. :heartpump:

33Cskr63NeDiYst4gRTrcNdJjTYSX8tQGc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: Silhouette]
    #10858646 -

If you're looking to stay up, drink a 5-hour energy shot every 5 hours. You will be up for a longggg time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: BiG_StroOnZ]
    #10858667 -

yeah you need 5 hour energy now broseph:bucktoothfattygangsta:


--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: SummerDaisies]
    #10858716 -

i dont know... that has crash written all over it.


--------------------
[[[|:.WARNING.:|]]] Nothing i say or do is real, I am simply a computer-bot, programmed to generate random responses and hypothetical questions for forum maintenance purposes only. Please refer to my owners manual or contact my programmer for further assistance. His contact information can be found by clicking HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *Live* [Re: Engelsblut6]
    #10858737 -

havn't you seen the commercials

no crash

but i imagine being loaded with that much vitamin b5 or whatever isn't that good for you


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dropped my first two tabs of LSD and it was sort of a let down..Im not shore if it was LSD or what..
( 1 2 3 all )
Jvells 3,089 42 02/27/10 05:52 PM
by drr
* post your DANK!!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 955 956 )
Divinatory 1,088,567 19,104 10/01/26 02:09 PM
by Mystikal
* STS9 while on acid
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
shroom_sandwich 6,937 80 03/25/10 10:38 AM
by kcobra15
* how much methonal would it take to kill me???? aka windshield wash
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
eruditemonkey 8,465 165 02/10/10 05:39 AM
by NWlight
* Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
( 1 2 all )
Leadwing 1,509 24 08/10/09 03:49 PM
by elfamale
* The Official Marijuana Strains Thread
( 1 2 3 all )
whatdidusay 3,689 45 10/18/09 11:19 AM
by Modizu
* Rothbury 2010
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Cloudkicker 11,767 227 01/25/10 03:18 PM
by ZenClarity
* Legalize's Bong Collection
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Legalize 15,661 84 02/06/10 03:10 AM
by Legalize

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
18,718 topic views. 0 members, 9 guests and 62 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.