Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Attempt at expressing what I learned last night!
    #1252555 -

I have been unable to put what I learned last night on mushrooms into words that acurately describe what I am talking about.  My trip report/ICQ log to my friend is the best I have, and it makes me sound cooky  :laugh:

So I have tried to express the teachings of the magical mushroom spirit regarding the nature of the universe/self/everything.

Here is my self portrait: (I'm not even going to TRY and explain this one)


and if you understand this one, then you understand it, otherwise you don't....  in which case you may need to eat m0re mushrooms =) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

It's an animated gif, so if it isn't looping, or u didn't see it from the start (ie: you see a mushroom right now), then reload it.....

I think I might need to change my name to Hyperdimensional Slug  :shocked: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attempt at expressing what I learned last night! [Re: ]
    #1252564 -

Looks like you had fun :laugh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attempt at expressing what I learned last night! [Re: Jackal]
    #1252627 -

if bonkers = fun
then echo "Yes, I had fun"

:tongue: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attempt at expressing what I learned last night! [Re: ]
    #1252772 -

So if I read you correctly, you realized the fractal nature of the universe as well as hallucinations, and also gained a nasty fear of salt.


--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attempt at expressing what I learned last night! [Re: Strumpling]
    #1252989 -

lmao
I re-learned the fractal nature of the universe....

All the way from 1 (a singularity), up to the normal everyday place in which we live(8 <-- turn that sideways)

Most of the time I spent floating in the mushroom ocean I spent chasing around this hillarious entity which I will call the mushroom spirit.  He looked like a slug that was wearing a santa clause toque (picture time, lol), and he would hide on me, then pop out and surprise me!  It was great fun until I started to ignore him (kuz he was hiding in a VERY obvious place), then he tried to catch my attention by seeping out of his hiding place, and growing quite steadily in size.  Then when he got big enough, I realized he was covered in a pattern of spots.  And each spot was another HIM  :shocked:

It was pretty cool when I hopped in my corner showerstall thingy and he came and slimed up the side consuming the entire thing! :shocked: :shocked: :laugh: :laugh:

ICQ log:
26/01/2003 8:59 PM I have figured it out

26/01/2003 8:59 PM Lets hear it

26/01/2003 8:59 PM WE ARE HYPERDIMENSIONAL SLUGS!
26/01/2003 8:59 PM O
26/01/2003 9:00 PM

26/01/2003 9:00 PM We can't be, cause I put salt on my arms and I didn't melt

:laugh: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attempt at expressing what I learned last night! [Re: ]
    #1254181 -

Fractals again... yeeha!

Just realize that this grand fractal has dirty edges and parts of it will always be blurry. :wink:


--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attempt at expressing what I learned last night! [Re: Sclorch]
    #1254210 -

Sclorch, when you look at a fractal what appears as blurry upon a change of perspective becomes clear, as long as one does not attempt to perceive a fractal at any single point in time, but rather perceive it as it unfolds in the flow of time.Hang in there you'll get it  :grin: :wink:WR


--------------------
To old for this place

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attempt at expressing what I learned last night! [Re: whiterasta]
    #1254228 -

I find that mushrooms let you explore the fractality of yourself/everything else.
Which is why you laugh on them so much.  You realize how much of a trickster mushrooms are, because they show you something that has no beginning and no end.  The current 'normal human condition' is shocked by the realization that to understand something you have to understand that it is not understandable by nature.

Tweaks the mind and makes you smile  :laugh: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attempt at expressing what I learned last night! [Re: Anonymous]
    #10692514 -

Fuck quarks, YEEY Planck!


--------------------
Ik hou van je

While you're still sleeping the saints are still weepin' cause things you call dead haven't yet had the chance to be born. -Scatman John

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attempt at expressing what I learned last night! [Re: Xeny]
    #10696927 -

:facepalm:


--------------------
I know... that just the smallest
                                                part of the world belongs to me
You know... I'm not a blind man
                                                    but truth is the hardest thing to see

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fractals
( 1 2 3 all )
Sole_Worthy 5,332 43 12/20/05 11:27 PM
by ElectricJW
* Sclorch's "Dirty Fractal Edge" Sclorch 3,213 17 02/06/03 02:32 AM
by whiterasta
* Holiday Family Portrait
( 1 2 all )
Swami 4,249 37 11/24/03 02:50 PM
by Spokesman
* "Fractal" metaphors/Fractal logic?
( 1 2 all )
JacquesCousteau 3,063 25 08/05/04 04:50 PM
by JacquesCousteau
* Essence of Learning Mystical_Craven 689 4 10/30/03 10:08 PM
by Great Scott
* learn to use your mind before it uses you illusions 802 5 01/25/04 10:32 AM
by Hefex78
* Learning from your mistakes SpecialEd 798 3 01/03/04 06:07 PM
by trendal
* Learning to go out of the body (without drugs)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
shaganoz 8,995 79 10/19/02 11:12 PM
by MushIsMyTool

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
882 topic views. 4 members, 4 guests and 40 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.