Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Coming out of the closet. [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #10589931 -

Me neither, but I read a few of his points and they seemed right on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coming out of the closet. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10589960 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Me neither, but I read a few of his points and they seemed right on.



In that case good post #15.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coming out of the closet. [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #10590224 -

:grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coming out of the closet. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10592559 -

I identifiy with you OP.  what makes it worse for me is i'm a total recluse.  i leave my house maybe once every two weeks.  i don't have the social skills to speak with strangers unless i've had 12 drinks...and you know how eloquent and charming somebody under the influence of 12 drinks is :rolleyes:

i'm crying just posting this. i have no idea what i want out of a relationship...never had one.  i like guys sexually but have only porn experience and immediately after climax i've lost all interest.  meeting a guy IRL for sex is a terrifying prospect.  i want to be with a woman romantically and sexually but approaching one/talking to one is like asking me to learn mongolian in an afternoon.  could i even handle a relationship?  i'm the most aloof person i know.

I've come so close to telling my best friend that I'm bisexual but chicken out every time...i mean, what would it even accomplish for me to tell him...i don't really even want to act on my homosexual desires.  i've been so confused for like 10 years and i think i'll never be with anybody as a result.  all this and i just quit heroin so i guess i'm feeling extra bad.  what's the future like for me??? i don't fucking know.  i don't even see one.  just the miserable dragging on of an unhappy life.

cheers if you relate, even bigger cheers if you don't.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coming out of the closet. [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #10596789 -

Anonymous #16 said:
I've come so close to telling my best friend that I'm bisexual but chicken out every time...i mean, what would it even accomplish for me to tell him.



well whatever you do...
don't do this...

Many years ago I had a buddy that I hung out with during the College days...
he was already married to this really hot gal.

We went to School together, went to parties together, we hung out with the same group of friends...etc.

One day I was giving him a ride on my motorcycle...
with his arms around my waist holding on to me...
and he decided to tell me that he was bi-sexual and that I was a good looking guy...
I pulled the fuck over and said "What the fuck? are you trying to hit on me or what?"...
he said "no, that he just wanted to tell me".
I was like "well why the fuck did you have to tell me that shit for?".

It really changed the way that I thought of him...
Me being straight and all.

I really wish he had just kept it to himself.


I did end up fucking his wife though...
after they got a divorce.

:smirk:


And many years later he ended up being a secretary for a temp agency...
and he showed up at my place of employment filling in for a gal for a few weeks...
that was a little uncomfortable.

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coming out of the closet. [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #10598937 -

Anonymous #17 said:
One day I was giving him a ride on my motorcycle...
with his arms around my waist holding on to me...
and he decided to tell me that he was bi-sexual and that I was a good looking guy...



:whacker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coming out of the closet. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10598984 -

I had a close friend tell me he was gay... it was strange because he was always seemed to be 'fond' of me. I figured it was because I was a few years older and he looked up to me, really changed the way I looked at him, but our friendship didn't die because of it. He didn't have an ex-wife for me to fuck either  :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 635 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,636 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
581 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 17 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.