Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Dear deadheads, which shows am I missing? And how to rip sugarmegs streams?
    #10396461 -

Here is a list of what Grateful Dead I have:

Giant's Stadium- 12-7-87
Fillmore- 1967-5-05
Hollywood Bowl- 1967-09-15
Shrine Auditorium- 1967-11-10
Eagle's Auditorium- 1968-01-22
Carousel Ballrom- 1968-02-14
Fillmore West- 1968-08-21
Avalon Ballroom- 1969-04-05
The Ark- 1969-04-21
Thelma Theater- 12-11-1969
Boston Tea Party- 12-31-1969
Oregon State University- 1-17-1970
Fillmore West- 1970-4-12
Alfred College- 1970-5-01
Fillmore East- 5-15-1970
The Matrx- 12-17-1970
Capitol Theater- 6-24-1970, 1971-2-18
Hollywood Palladium- 1971-08-06
Tivoli- 1972-04-14
Wembly- 1972-04-08
L'Olympia- 1972-05-04
Berkeley Community Theater- 1972-08-21
Roscoe Maples Pavilion- 2-09-1973
Dane County Coliseum- 2-15-1973
The Spectrum- 3-24-1973
P.N.E. Coliseum- 6-22-1973, 5-17-1974
Roosevelt Stadium- 1973-08-01
Public Hall- 1973-12-06
Winterland Arena- 6-17-1975, 1972-01-02, 1974-02-24, 1977-03-18, 1977-06-09
Adams Field House U of Montana- 1974-05-14
Freedom Hall- 1974-06-18
Jai-Alai Fronton- 1974-06-22
Selland Arena- 1974-07-19
Parc Des Expositions- 1974-09-18
Paramount Theater- 6-03-1976
Orpheum: 7-17-1976
Boston Music Hall- 1976-06-09
Beacon Theatre- 1976-6-15
Springfield Civic Center- 1977-04-23
Palladium- 1977-5-01
Veterans' Memorial Coliseum- 1977-05-05
Boston Garden- 1977-5-07
Barton Hall- 5-08-1977
Buffalo Memorial Auditorium- 5-9-1977
St. Paul Civic Center- 1977-05-11
St. Louis Arena- 1977-5-15
Memorial Coliseum U of Alabama- 5-17-1977
Hartford Civic Center- 1977-05-28
Field House- 10-29-1977
Cotterrell Gym- 11-04-1977
Broome County Arena- 1977-11-06
Rambler Room Loyola College- 1978-11-17
Nashville Municipal- 12-16-1978
Market Square- 2-03-1979
Indiana Convention 12-07-1979
Cape Cod Coliseum- 1979-10-27
Oakland Auditorium Arena- 1979-12-28
West High Auditorium- 1980-06-21
Alligator Alley- 11-29-1980
Madison Square Garden- 3-09-1981
Frost Ampitheatre- 10-09-1982
Santa Fe Downs- 10-17-1982
Patrick Gymnasium- 4-13-1983
Philadelphia Civic Center- 4-20-1984
Merriweather Post Pavilion- 6-30-1985
River Bend- 6-30-1986
Hampton, Hartford, Spectrum, Spectrum- 3-23-1987, 3-27-1987, 3-29-1987, 3-30-1987
Roanoake Civic Center- 7-08-1987
Madison Square Garden- 1987-09-18
Greek Theater- 7-17-1988
Laguna Seca- 7-29-1988




Dick's Picks 1-22. Birth of the Dead. Europe 72. Various random and unlabelled



and I also want to know how to rip SugarMegs streams to put onto iTunes.


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear deadheads, which shows am I missing? And how to rip sugarmegs streams? [Re: PyroBurns]
    #10396520 -

That's quite the collection!  I would definitely suggest Cow Palace from New Year's Eve 1976, Red Rocks 7-7-1978 and Music Box 4-15-1969

http://www.archive.org/details/GratefulDead ; Has a lot of shows you can download, that's where I got mine.


--------------------
:jammingout: :jammingout:

“A good groove releases adrenaline in your body. You feel uplifted, you feel centered, you feel calm, you feel powerful. You feel that energy. That's what good drumming is all about.”  - Mickey Hart

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear deadheads, which shows am I missing? And how to rip sugarmegs streams? [Re: PyroBurns]
    #10396600 -

i'd recommend getting all of 65-69, 72, 74, 76, 77, 79, 80, 85, 87, 88, 89, & 90.

:thumbup:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear deadheads, which shows am I missing? And how to rip sugarmegs streams? [Re: Krishna]
    #10396738 -

83 has been a fun year for me recently

tons of shows suck outrite from those years

but the few gems really shine


the broone country arena show was my wake up show this morning

killer sailor>saint>terrapin>drums space> TOO


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear deadheads, which shows am I missing? And how to rip sugarmegs streams? [Re: notapillow]
    #10396792 -

yeah except for certain stellar runs, most of the 80s is really hit or miss. but when it hits, god damn does it hit!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear deadheads, which shows am I missing? And how to rip sugarmegs streams? [Re: Krishna]
    #10471732 -

I completely forgot about working on this until now. Here are the shows I'm in the process of grabbing right now:

Eureka 1-20-1968
Avalaon 10-12-1968
Gulf Stream 12-29-1968
Fillmore 8-22-1968
Avalon 8-23-1968
Soldier's & Sailors Memorial 2-05-1969
Kiel 2-06-1969
Electric Factory 2-15-1969
Dream Bowl 2-22-1969
U of Oregon 5-31-1969
Honolulu Civic 1-23-1970
Kresge Plaza 5-06-1970
Catholic Youth Center 4-13-1971
Gaelic Center 8-26-1971
Felt Forum 12-05-1971
Musikhalle 4-29-1972
Concerte 5-10-1972
Rotterdam Civic Hall 5-11-1972
Kongressaal 5-18-1972
the Strand Lyceum 5-25-1972
The Strand Lyceum 5-26-1972



And man do I feel DUMB!! I thought I had a lot of these shows and would sometimes skim them over because they were performed in a venue already that year and I thought I already had it. Good thing I checked because all these shows are totally kick ass and I'm glad to have then. BTW this Clementine is awesome:

http://www.archive.org/details/gd68-01-20.sbd.jools.19470.sbe-fixed.shnf


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear deadheads, which shows am I missing? And how to rip sugarmegs streams? [Re: PyroBurns]
    #10471788 -



--------------------
,
                Apple butter toast is nice,...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear deadheads, which shows am I missing? And how to rip sugarmegs streams? [Re: cosmictaco]
    #10472012 -

cosmictaco said:
Mother load of shows here: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=f0896409183dc5c40a4661144148b7c13f099d5d2e9c3cfd

Lots of soundboards.



Wow.  Excellent collection.

Here's a link for a cool site with tons of Dead goodies.  They have every CD released by the Dead, including every Dick's Picks as well as numerous concert and documentary videos along with some very early records of Jerry (when he wasn't with the Dead).  It's not as extensive as the link you posted but there's certainly some cool stuff on this site. 

http://jollyjoke.blogspot.com/2008/08/grateful-dead-crossroad.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear deadheads, which shows am I missing? And how to rip sugarmegs streams? [Re: Gogol]
    #10472155 -

Gogol said:
cosmictaco said:
Mother load of shows here: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=f0896409183dc5c40a4661144148b7c13f099d5d2e9c3cfd

Lots of soundboards.



Wow.  Excellent collection.

Here's a link for a cool site with tons of Dead goodies.  They have every CD released by the Dead, including every Dick's Picks as well as numerous concert and documentary videos along with some very early records of Jerry (when he wasn't with the Dead).  It's not as extensive as the link you posted but there's certainly some cool stuff on this site. 

http://jollyjoke.blogspot.com/2008/08/grateful-dead-crossroad.html



Yep, that jolly joker site is the best! It's worth it to get a months subscription to rapidshare for like 6 bucks to make for easier quicker downloading! TONS of great music on there!!


--------------------
,
                Apple butter toast is nice,...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear deadheads, which shows am I missing? And how to rip sugarmegs streams? [Re: cosmictaco]
    #10472353 -

cosmictaco said:
Gogol said:
cosmictaco said:
Mother load of shows here: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=f0896409183dc5c40a4661144148b7c13f099d5d2e9c3cfd

Lots of soundboards.



Wow.  Excellent collection.

Here's a link for a cool site with tons of Dead goodies.  They have every CD released by the Dead, including every Dick's Picks as well as numerous concert and documentary videos along with some very early records of Jerry (when he wasn't with the Dead).  It's not as extensive as the link you posted but there's certainly some cool stuff on this site. 

http://jollyjoke.blogspot.com/2008/08/grateful-dead-crossroad.html



Yep, that jolly joker site is the best! It's worth it to get a months subscription to rapidshare for like 6 bucks to make for easier quicker downloading! TONS of great music on there!!



That's exactly what I did.  I bought a 30 day subscription to Rapidshare and was able to download around 3 gigs a day.  It still wasn't enough though!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear deadheads, which shows am I missing? And how to rip sugarmegs streams? [Re: Gogol]
    #10472823 -

This is such an awesome show:

http://www.archive.org/details/gd69-02-15.sbd.winters.16664.sbeok.shnf

Listen to that William Tell bridge between St. Stephen and The Eleven. I've never really had that stand out in my mind so much but this one is so beautiful. UNFORTUNATELY The Eleven cuts out right before the latter vocals. Which blows ass. I hope someone out there had a full recording we can have released at some time.


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Shroomery Pics Volume 1
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Ripple 37,215 218 03/01/05 06:55 PM
by blissedout
* A little help from some deadheads? Krishna 510 3 04/09/04 12:46 PM
by Krishna
* Need help picking a Dead show... Krishna 812 4 02/23/04 12:49 PM
by Ripple
* Sugarmegs back up campinman 204 0 03/17/06 12:35 PM
by campinman
* Deadheads Unite Ripple 2,353 16 11/05/02 09:00 PM
by Ripple
* alright then deadheads....
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 8,168 90 05/05/14 11:47 PM
by MisterPervy
* The NEW new deadheads puzzle
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Phychotron 7,565 127 05/12/04 03:21 PM
by Phychotron
* The lot scene at The Dead shows
( 1 2 all )
Vulture 6,034 34 07/31/03 11:20 AM
by GetTheFuckOut

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,888 topic views. 1 members, 14 guests and 131 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.