Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
A little help from some deadheads?
    #2542757 -

Hey guys, today I downloaded the dead show from May 9th, 1977 (in Rochestor, NY), and then I realized something horrible! The GDlive.com and ftp://gdlive.com archives of the show are missing a couple of songs... track 6 from the first set (Tennessee Jed), and then the last two tracks of set two, and the encore (Comes a Time, Sugar Magnolia, Uncle John's Band)... If I can't find these tracks, I guess I can just burn the show incomplete... but that's not so nice to do... so just wondering if anybody has this show on their computer, or has a copy of it, and might be able to hook me up with those missing tracks? Pretty pretty please? :grin:

thanks to anyone who might be able to help me out... :gd_icon: :heartpump: :gd_icon:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A little help from some deadheads? [Re: Krishna]
    #2542766 -

well OK... I'm a stoner... just found the missing tracks, not in the mp3 archives, but in shn format on the gdlive.com databases. So I'll just download the SHNs, but can anybody explain to me how I would convert those to mp3 or wav format so I could burn them? thanks!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A little help from some deadheads? [Re: Krishna]
    #2543287 -

http://www.download.com

Go there and type stuff in like mp3 converter or wav to mp3, I dunno my burning program does it automatically. I used to use one I got off of the above url and it worked fine, I wish I could recommend one but I don't know of any.

Edited by Adom (04/09/04 12:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A little help from some deadheads? [Re: Adom]
    #2543420 -

OK, I found a good program that will convert SHN to Wav, Wav to SHN, Wav to MP3, MP3 to Wav... beautiful! Once I get these SHNs downloaded, I'll convert them to MP3, and then try to mail some tech support at GDLive.com and tell them they need to put them up... jeeze I love downloading shows :grin: :gd_icon: :grin:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Shroomery Pics Volume 1
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Ripple 37,218 218 03/01/05 06:55 PM
by blissedout
* alright then deadheads....
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 8,168 90 05/05/14 11:47 PM
by MisterPervy
* Good News for You DeadHeads..... Le_Canard 993 8 12/02/05 12:55 AM
by ricyjo
* Help connecting to gdlive.com.. DieCommie 520 3 09/10/05 12:37 PM
by wharfrat12
* deadheads please click here!
( 1 2 all )
Barbi 3,208 31 04/29/04 11:04 PM
by Barbi
* Ok guys, make me a Deadhead Thin White Duke 1,915 19 06/01/05 09:18 PM
by afoaf
* So what exactly happened to the deadhead community, is it completely disbanded?
( 1 2 all )
dr.alkaline 1,438 30 05/01/15 01:29 AM
by Shroomopotamus
* Does GDlive.com suck or what? Baby_Hitler 889 11 08/11/03 07:00 PM
by Baby_Hitler

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
510 topic views. 5 members, 46 guests and 344 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.