Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Evolution Didn't Happen (Humans aren't animals) FACTS to prove it.
    #10011426 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution Didn't Happen (Humans aren't animals) FACTS to prove it. [Re: mathewww]
    #10011452 -

Wow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution Didn't Happen (Humans aren't animals) FACTS to prove it. [Re: Adden]
    #10011468 -

LOL they put a monkey picture beside Angelina Jolie and say they look nothing alike at all, but they really do look alike

"Humans share no physical similarities with the animal kingdom, ON ANY LEVEL"

Whaaat?? monkey has ear nose and mouth, we have ear nose and mouth.. monkey has two legs etc etc..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution Didn't Happen (Humans aren't animals) FACTS to prove it. [Re: Adden]
    #10011472 -

:vomit:


--------------------
"We live together, we act on, and react to, one another but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves... By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude." Huxuly
the man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed

just because we all see the:greenshroom:
doesn't mean we all see the same
:mushroom2:

I pushed my fingers through the earth, returned this flower to the dirt. so it could live, I walked away now. But I know... Not a day goes by when I don't feel this burn. There's a point we pass from which we can't return. I've felt the cold rain of the coming storm
“None but ourselves can free our minds.”



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution Didn't Happen (Humans aren't animals) FACTS to prove it. [Re: Adden]
    #10011481 -

I need to become better at not getting angry when listening to stuff like that. There's nothing I can do about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution Didn't Happen (Humans aren't animals) FACTS to prove it. [Re: krypto2000]
    #10011493 -

This guy thinks that there aren't physical similarities between us and 'animals'? :wtf:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution Didn't Happen (Humans aren't animals) FACTS to prove it. [Re: mathewww]
    #10011495 -

Well I guess I can't argue with that :hehehe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution Didn't Happen (Humans aren't animals) FACTS to prove it. [Re: mathewww]
    #10011496 -

It has satire written all over it.

Pretty funny. :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution Didn't Happen (Humans aren't animals) FACTS to prove it. [Re: PreyToGod]
    #10011497 -

what a horrible, virgin narated video, I can honestly not understand how people can actually believe in complete creationism with no existence of evolution... it truly boggles the mind :thumbdown:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution Didn't Happen (Humans aren't animals) FACTS to prove it. [Re: PreyToGod]
    #10011498 -

i'm a dirty mutherfuckin animal, whooohooo!!! :doggystyle:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution Didn't Happen (Humans aren't animals) FACTS to prove it. [Re: krypto2000]
    #10011500 -

Man I'm so fucking angry my face has gone bright red and I want to kill that fucking dipshit, FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution Didn't Happen (Humans aren't animals) FACTS to prove it. [Re: krypto2000]
    #10011501 -

It's being sarcastic...isn't it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution Didn't Happen (Humans aren't animals) FACTS to prove it. [Re: krypto2000]
    #10011502 -

Yeah, I'm wondering if this has been created by an incredibly sarcastic Darwin-believer or it is genuinely a bible thump[in' Christian.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution Didn't Happen (Humans aren't animals) FACTS to prove it. [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #10011505 -

Mandrake said:
It has satire written all over it.

Pretty funny. :lol:



Damn I didn't pick that, are you sure?  Christians really are that dumb you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution Didn't Happen (Humans aren't animals) FACTS to prove it. [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #10011507 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution Didn't Happen (Humans aren't animals) FACTS to prove it. [Re: psilyguy]
    #10011514 -

I checked out the guys youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/EdwardCurrent and thank god its a comedy and he isn't serious, but what is frightening is that many christians actually believe this


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution Didn't Happen (Humans aren't animals) FACTS to prove it. [Re: Right_Away]
    #10011515 -

Right_Away said:
It's being sarcastic...isn't it?



I think it is. It's definitely put together in a way to show how terribly flawed the thinking is.

But I can't be 100% sure. There are some mighty funny ducks in such a large pond as the intraweb.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution Didn't Happen (Humans aren't animals) FACTS to prove it. [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #10011520 -

I've heard christians say shit as dumb as that.  I know this guy who claims there are still dinosaur's on earth in remote parts of Africa.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution Didn't Happen (Humans aren't animals) FACTS to prove it. [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #10011521 -

That is good to know, but the sad thing is, many creationists will watch this and they'll feel more justified in their beliefs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution Didn't Happen (Humans aren't animals) FACTS to prove it. [Re: krypto2000]
    #10011525 -

The video was actually made by someone who dislikes christians and was making a joke.



christians are one of the dumbest forms of human life.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What will happen on December 21, 2012?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Brukan 18,124 111 05/22/19 08:07 AM
by Antigov
* Are humans prewired for telepathy?
( 1 2 all )
RaiD 4,083 20 06/17/03 06:37 PM
by funkymonk
* killing a dream?it could happen
( 1 2 3 all )
whiterasta 7,661 42 08/05/03 08:54 PM
by GGreatOne234
* Had to happen Hello.jpg.. Servator 1,504 10 09/12/16 06:48 PM
by PartoftheSource
* The most amazing thing happened to me yesterday!!!!!!! Glacius 1,126 8 03/05/03 05:14 PM
by Glacius
* The Human Mind BluMonkee 1,292 12 10/08/03 05:42 PM
by BluMonkee
* Mushroom Hunters Find Human Skull ImOver18 1,125 6 10/14/03 08:34 PM
by Its Pat
* What happened to you today that was positive?
( 1 2 all )
Morphrying 4,299 29 02/16/03 03:04 PM
by fjbk47985

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,921 topic views. 8 members, 9 guests and 88 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.