Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineGlacius
Lang
 User Gallery

Loc: Western Cordillera(Inverm...
The most amazing thing happened to me yesterday!!!!!!!
    #1351803 - 03/05/03 07:58 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Hello everyone its great to be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How are all you guys doing?? I havent been here in a while I hope you guys are doing great!!!  I have been working everyday, alll day, 7 days a week on music. Our band has almost now completed 2 of our songs. One of them is my masterpeice. It will be about 20 minutes long so I have been sooooooooo busy working lately I have not had time to come to the shroomery very often unless to check up on the gathering forrum. Our band has already set up a live performance come early summer!! Yes we are all very exited!!

And scratcher and Amanda!! When are you guys going to come and visit!! Everyone wants to see you guys. Jamies really exited about seeing you guys again.  I hope you guys can find time soon you must here us play!!

Ok, well........ Where do I start?? Ok, theres a girl, as usual. I really like her a lot so I have been spending a lot of time with her, and hopfully we will be together soon. But anyways, so I am in having coffee with her mom(she is very cool). Now she is the only freind I really have that is in an organized religion(her mom I mean). Its neat because I really like her mom, but I hate organized religion but it has opened my eyes to the fact that there are beautiful people everywhere you look. Anyways, to get to the point. She brought up the topic that she did not have the time or money to look after her horse. She wanted to sell it to a good person that will spend lots of time with it. I told here how interested I was and how much I loved horses and she made me a deal. She said that she would give me the horse on one condition: That I have to ride it a lot a spend time with it. Are you kidding!!!!! Geeze all I have to do is ride the thing!!!!

So anyways I now have a horse, which is what I have always wanted more than anything for as long as I can remember!! I am soooooo exited!! Im going to see him this weekend. I will spend the whole day with him so we can get to know each other a bit. I am going to treat him so good. He will get fresh apples all the time, he is going to love me!!! This is great I have a horse!!! Its like, my lifelong dream to have one. The pasture land he is on has been paid for for two months already, then we will move him to another pasture that charges $25 a month!! Wow I am so exited!!! Its an arabian male that is all black. It sooo beautiful I cant wait to ride him!!

Oh and Scratcher and Amanda: I hope you guys like horsback riding :grin:

--------------------
addicted to reason
a hollow understanding trapped me
I cannot see outside but its calling

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: The most amazing thing happened to me yesterday!!!!!!! [Re: Glacius]
    #1351946 - 03/05/03 08:53 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Dude...that is so cool! That is one hell of a present!, you must have made quite the impression on that lady. Good work, I'm so jealous of you...I love riding, but it's kind of hard to do without a horse...and paying to ride a horse just seems stupid.

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

InvisibleScratcher
Stranger

Loc: eH
    #1351990 - 03/05/03 09:17 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

That's awesome!! I've ridden a few times and Sally has lots of experience around horses so we're excited to see him! I know we've been flakes all winter saying we are coming out but we've been so busy renovating that we just havn't found the time. We will be up there sometime in the next month or so, for sure. Can't wait to hear you guys play!

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: The most amazing thing happened to me yesterday!!!!!!! [Re: Scratcher]
    #1352009 - 03/05/03 09:27 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

This is a canadian thread...hehehe  :wink:

I'm glad things are going so well for ya, Glacius!  Good luck with your new lady and horse and life in general!

:grin:

:tongue:

:grin:

--------------------

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #1352322 - 03/05/03 12:09 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Awesome.

--------------------

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
    #1352344 - 03/05/03 12:19 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I am very glad to hear things have been going good for you.  I hope to visit you again someday, and get to know you (unlike CAPS).  :grin: 

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #1352738 - 03/05/03 03:06 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I'm happy for you man  :grin: 

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Offlinepants
Butt.

Loc: Internet
Re: The most amazing thing happened to me yesterday!!!!!!! [Re: Ripple]
    #1352976 - 03/05/03 05:07 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

--------------------
Posting large images in sign[a]tures is not allowed.

OfflineGlacius
Lang
 User Gallery

Loc: Western Cordillera(Inverm...
    #1353188 - 03/05/03 07:14 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks you guys!! Life is good. I can see where you and Sally are coming from. We are building a recording studio for the band that will double as a residence for my bro and I. We already have the second floor on. The place is huge!! I cant wait to show you guys our progress. The place is about 400 square feet. The second floor is about 300. The whole floor is done, all the walls are on the first floor and the second floor is totally done. I have recently acuired enough lumber to finish framing the whole thing. We are getting our furnature constum made by BC fine pine furniture which is owned by a close freind of mine. We are getting the most beautiful tile floor for the first floor. Its only going to cost about five hundred bucks. WOW!! I have conections with the tile company so I can get a good deal. We have so far only invested about 1500 bucks into it and you would think we have spend 5 grand. I have been buying most of the lumber from a private mill on the reserve so I dont pay taxes on my wood!! We even have big log posts holding up the second floor. They are quite beautiful. Its quite a big project for us acually. I am putting a lot of time and effort into it to make it as nice as possable. Everything inside will be brand new including the beds. My bro and I will be residing upstairs. The place is like twice the size of our room. And thats only upstairs!! We are building our own king sized beds out of pine logs. Some of them are almost ready to be put together. I have been working my ass of lately and just quit my job cuz I could not take it anymore I needed a vacation. My days have been up at 7:00am. Then I work till 4:00pm, go home and set up the lights and work on the recording studio till about 9pm, then wake up the nest morning and do it all over again. Then on weekends we work all day on music. We have 4 girls coming to stay with us for two weeks so I quit my job and I am going to party straight for two weeks and get absolutely nothing done!!!Hahahaha!!! They will be here on tuesday. Oh, and in a week we depart on a camping trip with the girls and the band up to the hotsprings. I am going to be drunk and stoned for a week straight and just sit in the hotsprings all day it will be great!!

--------------------
addicted to reason
a hollow understanding trapped me
I cannot see outside but its calling

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub