Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I Like The Smell Of My Vagina.
    #9974319 -

As well as the taste

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Like The Smell Of My Vagina. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9974338 -

:picdidnthappen:

Edited by Anonymous (03/15/09 01:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Like The Smell Of My Vagina. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9974347 -

so hawt.

my woman doesnt want anything to do with it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Like The Smell Of My Vagina. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9974358 -

your vagina?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Like The Smell Of My Vagina. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9974362 -

Can you perform auto-cunnilingus? If not, how do you know how you taste like?? :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Like The Smell Of My Vagina. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9974413 -

she prolly sticks it with a dildow then lick/smells her toy...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Like The Smell Of My Vagina. [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9974441 -

we all know who anon #1 is

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Like The Smell Of My Vagina. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9974450 -

me?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Like The Smell Of My Vagina. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9974460 -

Anonymous #4 said:
me?



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Like The Smell Of My Vagina. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9974512 -

why would you bump that shit fool, you must be an idiot.

all of my posts thus far have been derived from a completely irrational state of thinking everyone is fucking retarded.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Like The Smell Of My Vagina. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9974644 -

You seem to be an irrational person, so I'm not surprised. :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Like The Smell Of My Vagina. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9974687 -

Fuck rationality, nerd.

Now is the day to have fun, loosen up, and pull the dick out of your tight, stuck up, faggot of a worn asshole.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Like The Smell Of My Vagina. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9974728 -

:ilold:


I like my dicks there. :snub:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Like The Smell Of My Vagina. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9974740 -

The feeling of your own dick in your own asshole = priceless.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Like The Smell Of My Vagina. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9974819 -

I wish it were really possible...:sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Like The Smell Of My Vagina. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9974822 -

Anonymous #1 said:
As well as the taste


i like the smell and taste also

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Like The Smell Of My Vagina. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9974874 -

I'm calling spice on this entire thread!

vagina tastes like all the evils of hell, conveniently wrapped in a hideous looking package...period





and anybody that tries to tell you otherwise is lying through their filthy, unkept, dirty, fucken twat lips  :snub:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Like The Smell Of My Vagina. [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9974955 -

anon #8, are you male, or female???

either you have a rotten pussy, in which case you should clean more regularly, you filthy cunt.

or, you have only tasted one girls rotten pussy, in which case you need to eat out something other than crack whores.

or, are you sure you ate from the right hole???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Like The Smell Of My Vagina. *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9975096 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Like The Smell Of My Vagina. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9975108 -

I keep trying to tell women that I don't like the taste of pussy, and again and again and again they continue to INSIST that theirs is somehow magically above all of that (like every other woman I have ever been with just simply didn't ever douche, and that theirs wouldn't stink) and so they all find these stupid little ways of coercing me into this shit, right

and there's never really a problem INITIALLY because, quite frankly, I don't ever wind up with those proverbial 'dirty whores' that everyone keeps referring to (which, as far as I can tell, only exist in theory during shit-slanging sessions anyway) ...BUT... the second these people get just the slightest bit 'excited' - that's when the stench comes out

the very 'thing' they do when they get off, is the very thing that repels so fiercely
(and the more excited they get about it - the more pungent it becomes all around)

and guys have told me for ages that it's an acquired taste of sorts / and that the pre-cum is what makes it so vile, while the actual seaman itself depends a lot on their diet (much like with guys) and that it's really not *so* bad if you put yerself into that whole take one for the team mindset / and that that one little moment of putridity is well worth all the other wonderful things that come with sex / and nobody will ever tell you otherwise (because it IS true)

but that doesn't change the fact that a woman's twat is still a den of pure evil





and all I'm saying is:
  • women know their pussy's smell
  • and men sure as fuck know it too
    ...yet...
  • we both play as if that weren't actually the case
    ...so...
  • she can get her ego boost
  • and he can get his dick wet
but it's just a game





and I, for one, refuse to continue playing it  :snub:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,640 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* prices of mushrooms Anonymous 747 12 11/24/07 03:23 AM
by Anonymous
* Can cops bust you if someone you knows simply goes to the cops and dobs you in?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,413 27 07/01/10 06:48 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,314 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.