Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
What really happened to the dinosaurs?
    #9952645 -



--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9952741 -



--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: The_Ghost]
    #9952816 -



--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9952911 -

The dinosaurs were hit by a massive comet


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9953016 -

:noway:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9953037 -

Drugs did!



--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: Kada]
    #9953112 -

The ones that didnt die out prob just evolved into birds... Just a thought


--------------------
I'm new here... Be kind :smile:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: hellraizor83]
    #9953125 -

hellraizor83 said:
The ones that didnt die out prob just evolved into birds... Just a thought



NoooooooooooOOOOOOOoooOOOooooooooo!!!

    :hulk:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: hellraizor83]
    #9953167 -

hellraizor83 said:
The ones that didnt die out prob just evolved into birds... Just a thought




It's not really just a thought, more like scientific fact


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9953180 -

The dinosaurs went extinct when God flooded the planet.


--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9953188 -













:nono:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: aDoS]
    #9953199 -

Ado's said:
The dinosaurs went extinct when God flooded the planet.




:ilold: So what do you think of all these fossils that have been found and radioisotope-dating  to date them back hundreds of millions of years ago?


--------------------

Edited by AmericanPsycho (03/11/09 05:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9953208 -

I heard they ate so much mushrooms,they thought they could fly and jumped off cliffs to their deaths.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #9953294 -



--------------------
Don't smell the flowers, They're an evil drug to make you lose your mind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9953300 -

I think that is malarkey. Most of those "fossils" were probably placed there by the devil himself.


--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9953313 -

Well if you believe in evolution, dinosaurs still exist. Birds, reptiles, mammals....we have all just evolved.

Don't believe me? This is a 'Morton Bay Bug', fantastic eating btw

This is a horseshoe crab fossil from the Jurassic era.




Or if your religious, eg. Christian....Dinosaurs never existed, God just spread bones around to challenge our beliefs.


--------------------
We do not know what we want and yet we are responsible for what we are - that is the fact.
Jean-Paul Sartre

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: aDoS]
    #9953317 -

The bible is lol


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: Kada]
    #9953347 -

Kada said:
The bible is lol



Man I love the Bible! Fantastic book, I particularly liked the ending, makes me shed a tear every time. Ain't no Harry Potter, but close.


--------------------
We do not know what we want and yet we are responsible for what we are - that is the fact.
Jean-Paul Sartre

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: aDoS]
    #9953454 -

aDoS said:
I think that is malarkey. Most of those "fossils" were probably placed there by the devil himself.





That sounds completely insane to me


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What really happened to the dinosaurs? [Re: polantis]
    #9953474 -

polantis said:
Well if you believe in evolution, dinosaurs still exist. Birds, reptiles, mammals....we have all just evolved.



Yeah everyone in the scientific community knows this.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What will happen on December 21, 2012?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Brukan 18,124 111 05/22/19 08:07 AM
by Antigov
* dinosaur birds helped us choose our band name! ajna 1,125 8 01/09/05 03:58 PM
by Great Scott
* Something very sscary happened to me today...
( 1 2 3 all )
mopeds_beep_beep 5,860 53 04/05/04 07:51 AM
by Ripple
* killing a dream?it could happen
( 1 2 3 all )
whiterasta 7,657 42 08/05/03 08:54 PM
by GGreatOne234
* somthing very weird id going to happen today.
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 3,758 25 08/06/04 05:36 PM
by Edge
* Something happened today that really scared me Clean 1,374 10 05/15/04 09:41 PM
by Clean
* What happened to you today that was positive?
( 1 2 all )
Morphrying 4,299 29 02/16/03 03:04 PM
by fjbk47985
* What in gods name happened to zerohero? Adom 2,403 19 06/17/04 04:45 PM
by Adom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,499 topic views. 5 members, 36 guests and 206 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.048 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.