Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinemopeds_beep_beep
Something very sscary happened to me today...
    #2523289 - 04/04/04 12:25 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Earlier today i was coming home from a fried's and this white car was in front of me was going really slow... well i was driving very patiently behind him when i noticed him looking at me in his rear-view mirror... then he picks up his cell phone and pulls into a driveway. well i didnt think anything of it and i kept going.

Then, as soon as i passed him, he pulled out behind me and was following me, not very closely, which isnt really scary, but for some reason i had a bad feeling about it, so i turned left into this neighborhood that comes out on cherry, to see what he did.(Cherry is what I'm calling the main road that my house is off of, so as i needed to be home I had to use Cherry) Well i went through the neigborhood and then had to turn right on cherry, towards my house, and as i went pass the road that turned off of (it also intersects Cherry), i saw the car sitting in the road right in front of the neigborhood i turned into, looking down the road. I wanted to see what he looked like/ check for cop uniform/etc. so i was going kinda slow, and when he saw me he just floored it right at me.

So this guy chased me going 75+ mph thru all these neigborhoods and shit for like 5 mins and i thought i lost him by (an old friend)'s house, where i went down this road and waited for a few minutes. When i figured i lost him i started going home, very cautious of whether anyone was behind me and he just fucking appeared out of nowhere. it took me like 10 mins to get rid of this guy and i never figured out who he was.

I'm assuming it was just some punk messing with me, but it scared the hell out of me. It couldn't have been a cop, because he would have had backup or something.

So I wont be driving in that area for a few days... :crazy:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinefelix
this and that
 User Gallery

Re: Something very sscary happened to me today... [Re: mopeds_beep_beep]
    #2523326 - 04/04/04 12:42 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

very wierd. it would have made me curious though as to what the fuck this guy was doing...

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Offlinemopeds_beep_beep
Re: Something very sscary happened to me today... [Re: felix]
    #2523369 - 04/04/04 01:06 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I was and still am very curious, but I wasnt gonna stop and ask him, in case it was a cop and there is a warrant out for my arrest that i dont know about. At the time I just wanted to get the fuck outta there. It was very fun though.

Invisiblesynthesis
everydayjunglist

Loc: va
    #2523406 - 04/04/04 01:24 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

that happened to me also, about 1/2 a year ago. ok, i'll try to tell this story but im drunk so it might not be legible lol.
i was driving through this rich neighborhood that is around the corner from my house, by myself after work at about 10 pm. these houses are all $500,000 and up. i smoked a bowl before i got to the neighborhood, but nowhere near this neighborhood. there was no way anyone saw me. i started to drive through this neighborhood, and this dude pulled out of his driveway, then followed me. he followed me for a while, then i had to stop because there were deer everywhere, and then he pulled up next to me and said "are you lost" and i said "nope" and then he said "pull over im a police officer."

his car wasnt marked or anything, and he was dressed in a white shirt and tie but not a uniform. so i pulled over, but left my car running and he walked up near my window and said "turn the car off and get out" so i said "i dont know you are a cop" then he started to reach into his hipsack. well the road i was on was secluded and there were no houses anywhere, and no lights.
i think he was reaching for a gun, so i floored it and he ran and got back in his car and proceeded to chase me. i chucked my bowl out the window also. the roads were wet that night also, so it was pretty dangerous but i was flying through this neighborhood going at least 70 the whole time. he was keeping up with me too.

to make a long story short, i finally got to a friends house, called the cops and this guy had already called the cops before i did. the police told me the guy was a FBI agent that happened to live in that neighborhood and "thought i looked suspicious." the police said they didnt blame me for running, but there wasnt really anything they could do since the dude was a fed. that fed could have shot me, or who knows i could have been carrying myself and shot him. he lied also and said he was a cop when he tried to get me out of my car.

--------------------
http://www.infowars.com

Offlinemopeds_beep_beep
Re: Something very sscary happened to me today... [Re: synthesis]
    #2523416 - 04/04/04 01:27 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

That would suck royally if the cops came knocking on my door...

Invisiblesh0e
some type ofsporting shoe
Male

Loc: austrrantilon
    #2523535 - 04/04/04 03:22 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

i reckon it was some punk kid trying to scare you.

one night i was with 2 friends and my sister. one of them and me were on dxm & speed and the other was drunk and my sister was sober. we left my house around 2am and trekked to my friends house to get some more wizz. on the way to his place we had to walk through a shopping complex. so were walkin through the car park and a white commadore rocks up behind us real slow. they kept walking and i was walking a little behind my mates so the car was right behind me. one of my mates was yelling shit like "why are you following us!" just piss off " etc.. but the car kept following us :\..so we were near the drive thru (it was closed) and there are heaps of bush's and rocks on the side. my friends were getting even further ahead of me because they were walking way fast to get away from the car. i ran into the bush's came out with a pretty fucking large rock "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM US OR IM GONNA THROW HIS FUCKING ROCK ONTOP OF YOUR BONET"..he reversed so fast and left. LOL.. that really isnt like me to do something like this but i was on speed and dxm and i really didnt "give a fuck" about anything and this guy was asking for a ass kicking.

yeah anyway i dont know WHY he was following us. he looked like he was in his mid 30's.. fucking perv.

Anonymous

#2523920 - 04/04/04 08:27 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

About a month ago I got in front of an F-150 to get on the interstate and he proceeded to tailgate my ass for about 6 miles until I got off, called my friend, pulled into his driveway where he was waiting, and needless to say the guy in the truck took the fuck off. This is my second encounter with a white F-150, I know the LEO has some but these are just obnoxious citizens.

Invisiblehevvy_psi
groover

#2523925 - 04/04/04 08:36 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

dude synthesis he was reaching for a badge guaranteed, lol. people don't pull guns to prove they are cops :lol:

--------------------
egocentrism is bangin on the door
self-destructive selflessness
seeps out from the core
alone - eyes closed - an empty room
i'm curled on the floor
choose nothing, thus deciding
all the nothing i've in store.

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
    #2524007 - 04/04/04 10:15 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

liscense plate numbers....

.... Call the Police...

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Re: Something very sscary happened to me today... [Re: hevvy_psi]
    #2524010 - 04/04/04 10:18 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I would of ran myself, you don't have to pull over for unmarked cars. I would run like hell.

Invisiblehevvy_psi
groover

Re: Something very sscary happened to me today... [Re: Adom]
    #2524017 - 04/04/04 10:25 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

not saying that was a bad idea, just funny that he assumed dude-man was pulling a gun. stoner....;)

--------------------
seeps out from the core
i'm curled on the floor

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #2524018 - 04/04/04 10:29 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

haha yeah, it's pretty funny. I'm not sure I wouldn't do the same. It would be fun as hell to run from a cop and get away with it.

Invisiblehevvy_psi
groover

Re: Something very sscary happened to me today... [Re: Adom]
    #2524021 - 04/04/04 10:32 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

the part i don't understand is how he "got away" and pulled into his driveway, and got to call the cops. he said the pig was right with him the whole time.

--------------------
seeps out from the core
i'm curled on the floor

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...
 Arcade Champion: Tontie

Loc: Bolinas, California
    #2524089 - 04/04/04 11:37 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

that happened to me once too. I was driving home from my friends house with others in the car and i was with my other buds who were in another car in front of us. Well, while we were driving they pulled out in front of us and this pickup truck just took a right turn into our lane and was seperating us from the other car. This guy was going really slow and he wouldn't let us pass. I tried to go infront of him a couple times being very unsuccesful. Finally, i passed him and i sped on up to catch the others. Then the big pickup truck started going relly fast and chasing us. He was tailgating us and we didn;t know what to do. So i caught up to the other car and passed seeing i was being chased. I then had to drop my friendsoff so i went up in to this unpopulated road only a few cars and houses , away from the main road. I drove up to my friends drive way and hid the car behind this big tree. Then, we see lights behind us and it was the pickup truck and it was going reallyyyyyyy..... slow. This gave me the shivers and i wondered what he wanted and what had i done? Well thankgod he didn't see us but then when we were back on the main road going to my house, we saw him driving back the other way and when he passed us he honked, it was weird...

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

Invisiblehevvy_psi
groover

Re: Something very sscary happened to me today... [Re: FatVsAsia]
    #2524091 - 04/04/04 11:38 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

dumbass rednecks do that kind of shit all the time.

--------------------
seeps out from the core
i'm curled on the floor

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...
 Arcade Champion: Tontie

Loc: Bolinas, California
    #2524096 - 04/04/04 11:41 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

fucking fools i hate them. And i was coming back from a redneck town too.

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

Anonymous

Re: Something very sscary happened to me today... [Re: FatVsAsia]
    #2524102 - 04/04/04 11:47 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Yea dude i know what you are saying. About a week ago Me and my freind were driving around in his car and we see 2 cars that are gonna be racing. so i tell him to go around and then go in front of both cars and go real slow. So he does and Then they beeping and shit at him and yelling. So then im like "fuck u bitchs" and then they start chasing us so were like oh shit. So then he is going on all sorts of back roads at like 60 miles an hour and shit. It was crazy. Eventually we lost them but it was pretty sick

Invisiblehevvy_psi
groover

Re: Something very sscary happened to me today... [Re: ]
    #2524104 - 04/04/04 11:48 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

:crazy: :nonono:

--------------------
seeps out from the core
i'm curled on the floor

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#2524125 - 04/04/04 12:03 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I had a similar experience when I was younger. I left school one day during lunch or something with two friends, to smoke a few bowls. We were just cruising through a neighborhood, and some guy was out in his lawn....well the driver yelled some comment about fatness or something like that, the windows were just barely cracked. He really didn't yell it, more like he said it to us (the passengers).....but somehow the guy must have heard or saw or something cause he jumped in his car and tried to follow us. We dipped the fuck out on him though, he couldn't keep up.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Invisiblesynthesis
everydayjunglist

Loc: va
    #2524716 - 04/04/04 04:32 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

hevvy_psi said:
dude synthesis he was reaching for a badge guaranteed, lol. people don't pull guns to prove they are cops :lol:

he already had a badge out. i couldnt tell what kinda badge it was but it was a badge. i dont know what he was reaching for but it wasnt his badge

--------------------
http://www.infowars.com

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop: DXM

Community >> The Pub