Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Just ate a tablespoon of dandelion root and will fill you in on the effects if any.
    #9718876 -

http://www.naturalherbsguide.com/dandelion.html

It was fucking nasty and kind of tasty at the same time. Overall it reminded me of Toni Morrison:




I expect to pee 3x more than usual which, for people who know me, seems impossible.


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ate a tablespoon of dandelion root and will fill you in on the effects if any. [Re: PyroBurns]
    #9718878 -

Ugh I regret it already. The taste was so nauseating at the end there I got a little bit of a headache.


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ate a tablespoon of dandelion root and will fill you in on the effects if any. [Re: PyroBurns]
    #9718880 -

Dandelion root is great. Anytime I eat mushrooms from the city, or from around high traffic areas, I make sure to have lots of dandelion root.

I like to make it into a tea with some ginger, honey, and a drop of lemon.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ate a tablespoon of dandelion root and will fill you in on the effects if any. [Re: PyroBurns]
    #9718885 -

Mind providing some reasons for doing so? ARe you trying to get high? Or help your health?

Either way keep us updated. I love Vitamins and Herbs Via effects.


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ate a tablespoon of dandelion root and will fill you in on the effects if any. [Re: PyroBurns]
    #9718889 -

u might be shittin out everything you drink instead of pissing it out...

i had some "detox" pills will dandelion. made me shit ever 5 minutes for over 2 hours. i think it was the dandelion..


--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ate a tablespoon of dandelion root and will fill you in on the effects if any. [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #9718902 -

Dandelions wont make you shit anymore than usual, but various things in detox pills will. :crazy2:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ate a tablespoon of dandelion root and will fill you in on the effects if any. [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #9718904 -

Oh fuck!

I did this because I just picked up a large bag of organic dandelion root and decided to take a dose and adjust from their so I can supplement properly in the future. Maybe 1TB was too high.

No I'm not trying to get high! Just trying to find the proper amount to supplement for both help and diuretic properties.


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ate a tablespoon of dandelion root and will fill you in on the effects if any. [Re: PyroBurns]
    #9718929 -

My body hurts all over and I can hardly breathe.

I'm going to go to sleep.


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ate a tablespoon of dandelion root and will fill you in on the effects if any. [Re: PyroBurns]
    #9718959 -

Quote:
A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, seek immediate medical attention if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.

This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.





http://www.webmd.com/drugs/drug-17259-Dandelion+Root+Oral.aspx?printing=true


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ate a tablespoon of dandelion root and will fill you in on the effects if any. [Re: DeathCompany]
    #9718965 -

:lol: I'm just fucking with you all. I don't really feel like anything aside from a bit thirsty.


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Edited by PyroBurns (02/01/09 06:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ate a tablespoon of dandelion root and will fill you in on the effects if any. [Re: PyroBurns]
    #9718974 -

:smilingpuppy:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ate a tablespoon of dandelion root and will fill you in on the effects if any. [Re: DeathCompany]
    #9718987 -

Yeah/ for a second thought your bag must have been mislabeled.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ate a tablespoon of dandelion root and will fill you in on the effects if any. [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #9719756 -

So far I'm horny and thirsty.

Just went number 1 twice, with massive amounts.


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ate a tablespoon of dandelion root and will fill you in on the effects if any. [Re: PyroBurns]
    #9719821 -

I used to drink dandelion tea alot. Each teabag contained about 1 gram give or take of dry material. although 1 tbsp might be a little more than that?

I always found it to be a nice relaxant:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ate a tablespoon of dandelion root and will fill you in on the effects if any. [Re: illume]
    #9721955 -

My ass hurts and I'm blaming it on the dandelions.

I just ate another pinch to figure what 1g is like. And that was definitely a lot less than a TB!


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ate a tablespoon of dandelion root and will fill you in on the effects if any. [Re: PyroBurns]
    #9766372 -

WHOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA what the hell. I just ate a big pinch for kicks and feel really good right now.

Like I turned myself inside out and took a nice cool shower on the beach, then put my insides back in and went back in time and smelt some fresh spring lilacs and then came back to post this.


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ate a tablespoon of dandelion root and will fill you in on the effects if any. [Re: PyroBurns]
    #9766491 -

i dont believe you now


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ate a tablespoon of dandelion root and will fill you in on the effects if any. [Re: lexmark]
    #9766535 -

No I'm serious!

I think it's because I had gluten last night and was feeling a bit shitty. DR probably helped clean out some residual shit laying around in my kidneys.


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just ate a tablespoon of dandelion root and will fill you in on the effects if any. [Re: PyroBurns]
    #9766566 -

PyroBurns said:
WHOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA what the hell. I just ate a big pinch for kicks and feel really good right now.

Like I turned myself inside out and took a nice cool shower on the beach, then put my insides back in and went back in time and smelt some fresh spring lilacs and then came back to post this.



Sounds like what Mugwort does to me. Makes you trip haarrrrddddd.  :robotrip:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My talk with the racists at stormfront.
( 1 2 all )
JiminiCricket 11,357 28 04/19/15 10:31 AM
by zappaisgod
* My friend used to work at High Times LearyfanS 1,635 9 01/11/03 06:02 PM
by shroomizzy
* Nasty shit to look at while tripping DreaMaTrix 2,624 9 01/22/03 08:01 PM
by Xibalba
* List of chemicals in most cigarettes
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 13,551 87 10/23/09 02:48 PM
by Ellisistight
* Alcoholic??? Serious inquries only please
( 1 2 3 4 all )
crazyman 12,840 71 03/13/18 03:16 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* Fill in the blank 3eyedgod 1,101 14 12/03/02 04:55 PM
by 3eyedgod
* All out riot at OTD! Mojo_Risin 1,101 10 01/24/03 04:03 PM
by Papaver
* Comedy at Club 54 Phluck 954 3 11/02/02 10:21 AM
by Phluck

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,075 topic views. 3 members, 60 guests and 208 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.