Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Blagojevich compared himself to Ghandi, MLK and Nelson Mandela
    #9685437 -



So at first I just thought he should be swiftly kicked in the nuts repeatedly and sent to pound-me-in-the-ass prison but at this point he clearly deserves slow death.


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blagojevich compared himself to Ghandi, MLK and Nelson Mandela [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #9685486 -

Democrats.:rofl2:


Go Blago! Go!:cheer:


--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blagojevich compared himself to Ghandi, MLK and Nelson Mandela [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #9685501 -

I don't think anyone here is going to support Blagojevich.

Edit:  Except lonestar.  :smile:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (01/26/09 11:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blagojevich compared himself to Ghandi, MLK and Nelson Mandela [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #9685543 -

God, this man is such a joke. It's a shame that I bet people would whine that stockades are cruel and unusual.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blagojevich compared himself to Ghandi, MLK and Nelson Mandela [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #9685549 -

Le Narrateur said:
So at first I just thought he should be swiftly kicked in the nuts repeatedly and sent to pound-me-in-the-ass prison but at this point he clearly deserves slow death.



Ghandi was a man that did in fact advocate violence unless of
course you were oppressed, then you should throw yourself in the
oven, he was also a pedophile and womanizer by todays standards
MLK was a trouble maker too, beaten and jailed many times, same
with nelson mandela... I can see the similarities

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blagojevich compared himself to Ghandi, MLK and Nelson Mandela [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9685629 -

:lol:


--------------------
What can we do to help you stop screaming?

Official Mr Shoebat lackey.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blagojevich compared himself to Ghandi, MLK and Nelson Mandela [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9685633 -

Prisoner#1 said:
MLK was a trouble maker too, beaten and jailed many times,



Why, yes, anyone who doesn't sit quietly while being shat upon is a troublemaker.

That's one definition, I suppose.


--------------------
What can we do to help you stop screaming?

Official Mr Shoebat lackey.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blagojevich compared himself to Ghandi, MLK and Nelson Mandela [Re: Redstorm]
    #9687020 -

> God, this man is such a joke.

After seeing a few interviews with him recently, I really believe that he is mentally ill.

> Democrats.:rofl2:

In this case, I don't think he party affiliation has anything to do with his problems.


--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blagojevich compared himself to Ghandi, MLK and Nelson Mandela [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #9687716 -

That video is very blatantly edited...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blagojevich compared himself to Ghandi, MLK and Nelson Mandela [Re: MushmanTheManic]
    #9687756 -

This whole thing is insane.

Just know that no matter how insanely crazy he sounds on national television, you are only getting 10% of what us denziens of Chicago are receiving.

Blago has been a source of great hilarity for me.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blagojevich compared himself to Ghandi, MLK and Nelson Mandela [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #9687792 -

Scumdog Millionhairs!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Nelson Mandela Speaks Out Against Bush Adamist 913 6 03/21/14 06:19 PM
by Luddite
* Nelson Mandela Phluck 724 6 09/11/02 07:43 AM
by Revelation
* From the Lebanese people to the so called "civilized" west : "THANK YOU"
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
MAIA 8,033 132 08/01/06 08:37 PM
by Meat_Log_Smurf
* Blagojevich in a bold move appoints a senator for Illinois
( 1 2 3 all )
Coaster 4,403 57 02/18/09 05:42 PM
by zappaisgod
* A Palestinian MLK
( 1 2 all )
legalbeagle 2,166 26 07/14/08 08:44 PM
by ScavengerType
* MLK speaks -- deja vu
( 1 2 all )
PsiloKitten 2,523 36 11/01/03 08:53 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* snipet of mlk's letter from birmingham jail. Signo 445 1 01/18/05 04:21 AM
by RandalFlagg
* Willie Nelson 4/2/2008 interview commentary. Visionary Tools 228 0 02/10/08 09:11 PM
by Visionary Tools

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
717 topic views. 3 members, 26 guests and 13 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.