Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: McKennas philosophy on the nature of time [Re: daytripper23]
    #9647295 -

I understand what you are saying about the cultural baggage of the term shaman. I really prefer not to use it. I do not carry out the traditional role of a shaman. What I do is travel into the spirit world and receive information and healing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: McKennas philosophy on the nature of time [Re: Indigenous]
    #9647298 -

Right, each one describes the other as a subset, thats all I meant essentially.

Its just that I think Orgoneconclusion has probably heard this over 1000 times, so I figure some elaboration might be useful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Locating a Shaman
( 1 2 3 all )
Earth_Droid 4,572 58 03/26/06 11:47 PM
by danlennon3
* Natural vs. synthetic drugs skaMariaPastora 2,961 16 03/19/02 01:31 AM
by rum
* McKenna paper, your help please Senor_Doobie 1,074 2 10/03/01 04:44 AM
by dimitri
* Schizophrenia from a spiritual perspective gettinjiggywithit 2,340 18 01/26/05 05:32 PM
by incubaby_421
* A different look at Schizophrenia
( 1 2 all )
gettinjiggywithit 4,131 32 02/08/14 03:22 AM
by FishOilTheKid
* Belief in God: A form of schizophrenia?!
( 1 2 3 all )
Northernsoul 6,841 47 08/26/09 12:01 PM
by OrgoneConclusion
* some thoughts on schizophrenia
( 1 2 all )
wordreality 3,721 20 10/06/03 10:28 AM
by fireworks_god
* Philosophy: Who needs it?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,289 24 05/27/08 06:51 AM
by zouden

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
2,646 topic views. 2 members, 4 guests and 13 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.