Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Getting embarasingly hammered
    #9416908 -

I will live to regret it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting embarasingly hammered [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9416918 -

has the embarrassing behaviour already been initiated?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting embarasingly hammered [Re: NubeEnLaMontana]
    #9416921 -

It has already gone and past and Im already regretting it. Im still sobering up from last night.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting embarasingly hammered [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9416944 -

how about a recap?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting embarasingly hammered [Re: NubeEnLaMontana]
    #9416954 -

A. Got hammered
B. drunk dialed, drunk messaged, drunk emailed everyone I know

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting embarasingly hammered [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9416967 -

this super hammered skank comes knocking on our door at 11 or so

in a diaper and tube top

and its ... snowing

she will live to regret it


--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting embarasingly hammered [Re: anyone420]
    #9416975 -

weird

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting embarasingly hammered [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9416985 -

hardly for the kind of shit that goes on on my street

every thursday - sunday a row of houses has a "honk and we drink" thing goin on

they get pretty wasted im sure


--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting embarasingly hammered [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9417078 -

Meh I do it every friday.  I'm about to go gets some beers now then I'm off to make love to anything with a hole that looks good through my beer tinted glasses.  I'll deal with the shame tomorrow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting embarasingly hammered [Re: Ego Death]
    #9417101 -

I can relate. The problem is the way I deal with the shame is by drinking more beer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting embarasingly hammered [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9417107 -

Hey man i can relate, it happens to the best of us.  I have rocked out with my cock out before at a party, hearing about that from other people cuz i was blacked out was embarrassing to say the least.


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting embarasingly hammered [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9417111 -

I took a piss in the trash can in front of my friend's mom and little sister.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting embarasingly hammered [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9417133 -

MisterMuscaria said:
I can relate. The problem is the way I deal with the shame is by drinking more beer.



Yeah but when your drunk again it seems OK again :crazy::grin:

I've done too much drunken badness to list.  I chilled out a bit now though, drink slower and keep a grip on reality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting embarasingly hammered [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9418845 -

what kind of phone calls, drunk messages, drunk emails were you sending? Was it the "fUcKkin I LOVE yeH MAn..wha-wha What are U dOin?"

or the " yOu nevEr liked me/I fucken Hate U" kind?

Edited by Drunken_Jester (12/12/08 02:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting embarasingly hammered [Re: Drunken_Jester]
    #9418863 -

i just went on the christmas night out with work

not only did i tell people i smoke weed and take shrooms, i invited some of them to a party at my flat tommorrow

i'm gonna wake up in the morning hating myself

but right now it's all gravy

baby


--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting embarasingly hammered [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9418872 -

MisterMuscaria said:
I will live to regret it.



oh great now YOU look crazy


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting embarasingly hammered [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #9418890 -

i got soooo hammered last night


yeah.. attacked by a hammer


WAYYYY different


--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting embarasingly hammered [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #9419142 -

mickdawg666 said:
MisterMuscaria said:
I will live to regret it.



oh great now YOU look crazy



I dont follow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting embarasingly hammered [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9419175 -

I used to get embarrassed at what I did while extremely smashed. Now Im so used to it I go out of my way to do something crazy and retarded just for the glory.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting embarasingly hammered [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9427965 -

MisterMuscaria said:
mickdawg666 said:
MisterMuscaria said:
I will live to regret it.



oh great now YOU look crazy



I dont follow.



Its from the simpsons. Cecil, Sideshow bobs brother gets them both arrested, and tells bob to scream out of the cop car to the world, 'YOU WILL LIIIIIVE TO REGRET THIS!!!'

so he does it, then thinks about what he says, and retorts, ' Oh great, now I look crazy...'


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* .
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
z_x_x_z 5,361 122 08/07/10 11:49 AM
by KaZZa
* pieces of shit like this make me embarrassed to be american
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
KingOftheThing 8,461 104 03/23/08 08:07 PM
by niteowl
* beat myself in the face with a hammer NeuroSoup is such a...
( 1 2 3 all )
the bizzle 5,277 54 09/29/09 08:33 PM
by Entropymancer
* Most embarrassing moment ever...
( 1 2 3 all )
OctoberLeigh 4,482 51 11/05/10 09:59 AM
by OctoberLeigh
* Please do not watch 3 men 1 hammer (or any links to vids in this thread if you're sensitive to gore)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
RonaldFuckingPaul 7,448 123 10/21/10 07:27 PM
by Asante
* What is the most embarrassing thing to happen to you while having sex?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
theuser 17,948 131 04/09/14 07:16 PM
by r00tuuu123
* Embarrassing things you do when no one else is home?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,694 73 02/02/08 02:11 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* dude's got hammer skills
( 1 2 all )
PreparationH 2,002 31 06/01/10 10:33 AM
by P-O

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,587 topic views. 2 members, 16 guests and 86 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 18 queries.