Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
Human Cultivation 4.3.2 -- Why I should be shot
    #940799 - 10/07/02 05:43 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Human Cultivation 4.3.2

Tek List-Cultivation
FP dirt cakes
Government Casings
Military multiple flushes
growing tips

Human cultivation is no new endevour, and is used by many as a feasable mass food source for populations. And is favored by many over cow hearding as a food source for true gourmets, or long term planetary travel (I will discuss later). Human are quite good eatting, and very intresting to cultivate. Humans are a much cleaner food source than cattle, whereas they groom themselves given proper setting, and actually flourish exponentially in mass populace. They're also known to fruit in the most contaminated environments. They have even been known to thrive in extream settings creating their own ways to survive such as alaskan eskimos, and the middle east mespotamia, egypt, and south-east asian settings. They are a change of pace from dinosaur, and some claim they can get even larger flushes. 3bAe Dinosaurs tend to flush quickly and die out. It flushes almost as frequently as Forester's 3bAe soil casing culture of some cellulose grain. The 3bAe cattle strain But to the most experienced growers, Humans are the specie of choice. They can grow along side larger predators, and under temperate environments. Next to the mushroom skyskrapers of 12bAe this is one of the most potent sources of sero-lipid trips. A seretonin trip should only be attempted by experienced conisoures!!! (The true bane of all cultivators is when contamination happens by exposure to seretonin blocking recreational drugs. Entire flushes have been lost because of failed gestapo teks. Also see the matrix casing!!)

FP- dirt cake
What do I need?
-The substrate should be rocky, and -pastureized-. I cannot stress this enough. Humans need complex food chains to function unlike the Masta's -Amutherfuckin puddle- tek with most species. While humans are 75% water, this environment is far too rich to grow in. Growing enviro will grow buut produces slimey gnarly flushes, its usually much better to innoculate ontop of a sterelized soil substrate. You can order some very potent genepools some vendors have collected around the 13bAe system (Named for its 13 planets and the 3 separate planetary cultures of it).

-when put with a standard soilbased food chain, humans care for themselves quite nicely. For the largest fruits, they should be harvested often and selectively. Its a well known fact that environment has everything to do with cultivation.

Multiple flush tequnique---

For the same reason we desire humans (because they care for themselves) is also a great inhibiting factor for getting multiple flushes. Humans may actually become a threat, unless killed quickly en mass. Some people claim great success when setting up political structures. Using mexian33's military tek has claimed come of the greatest flushes of all time, if one was looking to just consume for yourself, rather than ugly mass genocides to feed a popullus, but I degress.

Note:: Though it is true that human populations do often destroy themselves, remember my friends that they often do not want to, thus resulting in beautiful genetic flushes given very long time periods through the darwiniaus 'evolution' prinicpal, and because humans are capable of being very high in any given food chain (which is important if you are looking for quality flushes)

Tips-
Notice within a household, the degression in size by birthorder. (1st born is tallest, 2nd is usually close, 3rd born is short) It can be observed in many instances, but none as closely as with the cellulose-sprigs and the chittin-psilolipids. If harvested cleverly, this can almost totally be sidestepped.

Exposure with the species should be minimized!! The females are particularly charming to most any gentic strain, and will grow on you. Humans also rebel and become serious threats to some non-intergalactic growers. But are little to no threat if caught unprepared.

The entertainment tek has resulted in some most desireable improvement in appearance by our test flushes using a multi cultural innoculation, using a military/government casing.

Some talk has been thrown around about using a matrix casing. A digital world totally mechanized, integrating every newborn/human alive in a fake computerized world, while they are grown for their neurochemicals.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: Human Cultivation 4.3.2 -- Why I should be shot [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #940826 - 10/07/02 05:50 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

*clap clap*

That was creative... even if it doesn't fit in S&P. :wink: 

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
Re: Human Cultivation 4.3.2 -- Why I should be shot [Re: Sclorch]
    #940950 - 10/07/02 06:27 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

WHAT?! Not spiritual? Come on man, that post was deep... heh

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
    #941432 - 10/07/02 11:02 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

where would you have it be, sclorch? cultivation? advanced cultivation?  :grin:

--------------------

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Human Cultivation 4.3.2 -- Why I should be shot [Re: In(di)go]
    #941522 - 10/08/02 12:42 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Definitely advanced

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Anonymous

Re: Human Cultivation 4.3.2 -- Why I should be shot [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #941614 - 10/08/02 02:12 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I interpreted this thread as dealing with the nature of man which is a subject in philosophy. That is why I didn't question its existence in this forum.

Cheers,

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Human Cultivation 4.3.2 -- Why I should be shot [Re: ]
    #942293 - 10/08/02 08:42 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I thought it was funny... I don't really give a shit because of this... so blahdy blahdy blah...

--------------------

Anonymous

#943053 - 10/08/02 01:48 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I guess I have a more finely tuned sense of humor.

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Human Cultivation 4.3.2 -- Why I should be shot [Re: ]
    #943848 - 10/08/02 06:53 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I think it has to do with consistency.
Laying it on light here... heavy there...

It's confusing at times... like now for instance.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds