Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: no cigarettes and no alcohol make Muppet go something something [Re: Muppet]
    #9364606 -

so I broke down and bought a pack of cloves, right



it might not be the best way to 'quit' - but I'm much less edgy now god damnit  :smirk:


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no cigarettes and no alcohol make Muppet go something something [Re: Muppet]
    #9364617 -

:thumbup:

and my boss must know that I am running on no sleep, she has been swamping me with shit all morning. I see very little chance of me getting out of here around lunch time :crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no cigarettes and no alcohol make Muppet go something something [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #9364643 -

KillerPicklez said:
:thumbup:

and my boss must know that I am running on no sleep, she has been swamping me with shit all morning. I see very little chance of me getting out of here around lunch time :crankey:



smack that ho and ask for your raise



--------------------

Edited by lexmark (12/04/08 10:00 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no cigarettes and no alcohol make Muppet go something something [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #9364647 -

iam running on no sleep either and i got a bitchy girl.  :minigun:  :cruelworld:


--------------------
---
-----------------------------------------------
"why fail to succeed, when you can succeed to fail?" -david medeiros

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no cigarettes and no alcohol make Muppet go something something [Re: lexmark]
    #9364666 -

lexmark said:
KillerPicklez said:
:thumbup:

and my boss must know that I am running on no sleep, she has been swamping me with shit all morning. I see very little chance of me getting out of here around lunch time :crankey:



smack that ho and ask for your raise





i told my girl she would keep her mouth shut if she knew whats best for her but all i got was a bitch slapped  :bitchsmack: j/k j/k


--------------------
---
-----------------------------------------------
"why fail to succeed, when you can succeed to fail?" -david medeiros

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no cigarettes and no alcohol make Muppet go something something [Re: lexmark]
    #9364681 -

lexmark said:
KillerPicklez said:
:thumbup:

and my boss must know that I am running on no sleep, she has been swamping me with shit all morning. I see very little chance of me getting out of here around lunch time :crankey:



smack that ho and ask for your raise





Actually, I am thankful I still have a job. I have no-call no-showed 2 times and called off another day in the 2 months that I have worked here. I am on my last straw, luckily I dont really care whether I work here or not. Its chump change and its a pain in the ass to bike my ass here at 8am in the morning.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no cigarettes and no alcohol make Muppet go something something [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #9364706 -

but the real question is whether or not you have something to fall back on if you do get the boot  :what:


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no cigarettes and no alcohol make Muppet go something something [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #9364708 -

8am in the morning?  Fuck that shit dude.  I'll only go to work at 8am if its at night.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no cigarettes and no alcohol make Muppet go something something [Re: circularvortex]
    #9364738 -

i get up at 6:30 to take my bitch of a lady to work. we just totaled the car in oakland on the freeway goin 70  :justdontknow:


--------------------
---
-----------------------------------------------
"why fail to succeed, when you can succeed to fail?" -david medeiros

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no cigarettes and no alcohol make Muppet go something something [Re: Muppet]
    #9364763 -

Muppet said:
but the real question is whether or not you have something to fall back on if you do get the boot  :what:



Which is part of the reason I am aggressively trying to get out of the dorms and into my own place ASAP

Plus I will get to work out on the family farm for the month over winter break so that should bank me at least 4-500

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no cigarettes and no alcohol make Muppet go something something [Re: ShROoMiNnBOOMiN]
    #9364772 -

ShROoMiNnBOOMiN said:
i get up at 6:30 to take my bitch of a lady to work. we just totaled the car in oakland on the freeway goin 70  :justdontknow:



I used to have to do that shit. Wake up early as fuck to take my girl to work, I hated it. I hated it soo much that one morning, about this time last year, I packed up all my shit and moved to the other side of the country.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no cigarettes and no alcohol make Muppet go something something [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #9364803 -

:rofl2: i hear ya, the day the sex stops is the day i move to the east coast.


--------------------
---
-----------------------------------------------
"why fail to succeed, when you can succeed to fail?" -david medeiros

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no cigarettes and no alcohol make Muppet go something something [Re: ShROoMiNnBOOMiN]
    #9364822 -

Actually that's exactly how it got. It got to the point where neither one of us was interested in fucking the other one and we both we're sleeping at complete different times. I decided it was time for me to cut the leash and roam out west, still miss the girl at times but not all of her bullshit and baggage. Mind you this was after 2 years of living together

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no cigarettes and no alcohol make Muppet go something something [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #9365178 -

I'm on no sleep as well and feel like shit.  Go figure the 30 minutes of sleep I did get were during my math recitation. :smirk:

One more class then I'm going to attempt to sleep until tomorrow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no cigarettes and no alcohol make Muppet go something something [Re: Tangerines]
    #9365278 -

Nice, I am getting off work here probably in the next 20 minutes, going to try and find some herb and then pass the fuck out for the day/  night. Actually I might try to stay up so I dont just have to pull another all-nighter tonight

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no cigarettes and no alcohol make Muppet go something something [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #9365680 -

I must say that i feel sorry for those who live in dry counties. not only for the partygoers who unfortunately run out of alcohol prematurely, but for the vendors who cant make a dime off it because the lays mandate they shut down shop during peak alcoholic hours. it jsut seems like a flawed system. thank god for Louisiana, buying liquer whenever i want is worth living in this shithole.


--------------------
I belive that both Heaven and Hell exist on this earth. Our gift as humans is that we get to decide which realm we live in.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no cigarettes and no alcohol make Muppet go something something [Re: SmittysPawnShop]
    #9379602 -

i live in the bay area in cali we got no problem with the drugs and liquer:rockon:


--------------------
---
-----------------------------------------------
"why fail to succeed, when you can succeed to fail?" -david medeiros

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no cigarettes and no alcohol make Muppet go something something [Re: lexmark]
    #9380040 -

I don't understand this thread at all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no cigarettes and no alcohol make Muppet go something something [Re: Epigallo]
    #9384143 -

that's because yer outta the loop  :smirk:


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no cigarettes and no alcohol make Muppet go something something [Re: Muppet]
    #9384144 -

Where is teh loop?


--------------------
better living through chemistry

OVERGROW the government!!

it's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom, ok, thats what it is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Alcohol makes me want to trip balls and lose judgement. DrCubensis 1,249 6 08/08/06 01:26 PM
by DrCubensis
* What was your first alcoholic drink?
( 1 2 all )
NewbieS 3,500 34 03/29/07 12:33 PM
by Madtowntripper
* Alcohol - Tobacco - Coffee - Cannabis
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 3,848 33 01/26/07 09:19 AM
by Simisu
* i f*cking HATE those anti-cigarette TRUTH ads
( 1 2 3 all )
YellowSubmarine 8,864 56 03/28/06 12:26 AM
by DoctorJ
* List of chemicals in most cigarettes
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 13,479 87 10/23/09 02:48 PM
by Ellisistight
* Giving Cigarettes to Buddhist Monks is a Sin Ravus 1,223 10 12/20/04 08:54 PM
by Great Scott
* Alcohol bit me in the ass.
( 1 2 all )
THE KRAT BARON 3,886 25 12/15/05 02:40 PM
by Dety
* Do you smoke Cigarettes?
( 1 2 3 all )
Red 6,847 46 09/07/04 06:36 PM
by Delyrium

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,698 topic views. 9 members, 3 guests and 196 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.