Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: Alcohol bit me in the ass. [Re: Adamist]
    #4260818 - 06/05/05 06:01 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Moms and a lovin oven? Damn.

How could yah settle with me after all that? Bwahaha.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: Alcohol bit me in the ass. [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4260896 - 06/05/05 06:27 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Cuz you're the ultimate mama, of course. :wink:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: Alcohol bit me in the ass. [Re: Adamist]
    #4261590 - 06/05/05 09:10 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

YayYay!

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Invisiblebukkake
Male

Loc: Classified
Re: Alcohol bit me in the ass. [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4263157 - 06/06/05 10:48 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I've blacked out from alcohol twice. Two more times than I'd like to. I hate not remembering who I insulted, what I lost or broke, or how I ended up where I did.

Offlinesome1whoisntme
Stranger

Re: Alcohol bit me in the ass. [Re: bukkake]
    #5067440 - 12/15/05 02:36 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Sorry for resurrecting a 6 month old thread, but I had to tell this story, it fit in too well.

So after I moved out and started going to school, I started drinking more and more. It went from getting buzzed every saturday night, to drinking a little all weekend, to getting wasted on the weekends (doing the "time travel" thing from friday afternoon to monday morning) to being wasted or hung over and half drunk 4-5 days out of the week. I blacked out almost every time I drank, too. Once I had the first beer I was defninitely getting trashed that night.

So then I was at a kegger and there were massive amounts of alcohol. About 50-60 people and we went through kegs every hour. So I'd been standing around the keg drinking as much as possible without puking (beer has too much volume) for an hour or so, and after the first keg ran out I started drinking the hard alcohol. It was insane, any kind of liquor you wanted, scattered EVERYWHERE. My memory starts to get weird at this point. Things I remember:

-Buying a half of a cup (16 oz cups, so 8 oz's) of wild turkey from some kid

-taking a pull off a $40 bottle of ciroc...mmm, smooth.

-drinking more meer

-Drinking rum

-Peeing in a pond

-a girl slapping me

-burning my hand trying to light my cigarette on a bonfire

-"coming to" in the middle of a field

Now it's about 10 degrees outside. 2 am. Fucking freezing, don't know where I am, then I scan the horizon and see lights in the distance and realize it's my town, and I was only about 2 miles away! woohoo!

So I start walking in a zig-zag pattern towards town. Don't really know if you could rightfully call it walking, it was take 3 steps, fall, repeat. I was very, very drunk, and very, very cold. It sucked.

Then all of a sudden I'm falling and then I'm UNDERWATER! I figure out which way is up and realize I can stand up, but the bottom of the stream I'd fallen into was mud and I couldn't keep my footing, and on top of all this I was really drunk. So after almost drowning and pulling myself out of the ditch, I realized I was 2 miles from the party, 2 miles from home, and my cell phone didn't work since it was dreanched. I sat down to figure out what to do, and decided to smoke a cigarette and kind of calm down, then walk home. My cigs are soaked. I throw the pack in frustration.

By this point I'd sobered up a bit due to the adrenaline from almost dying. It gets bit easier to remember, though it took me a few days. The day after I remembered nothing.

I started walking home, and I got REALLY cold. Pumping all my blood around in my water-soaked, freezing clothes cooled me off pretty quickly. About 3/4 of the way home, I was completely exhausted. I knew I couldn't make it home, and I doubted anybody would find me before I died if I passed out. I somehow made it to my girlfriend's house luckily, and she took care of my drunk ass at 4 in the morning. Took all my clothes, washed and dried them, and gave me her clothes to wear. It was a bit confusking waking up in women's clothes :-p

Anyway, a 36-hour-hangover later, I realized I'd let my drinking get way out of control. Haven't gotten drunk since. I've had 6 beers and two shots since that night almost 2 months ago. If I see my drinking increase, I'll hopefully remember the advice about aocoholism earlier in this thread. Right now I feel pretty good though. Not drinking is good for my psyche.

Just wanted to share my story. Any more?

--------------------
"Ignore the distortion you're forced to percieve and believe that what supercedes is love, but who agrees?"

InvisibleDety
Old No.7
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Alcohol bit me in the ass. [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #5067462 - 12/15/05 02:40 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Moderation is key with any drug it is still fun to test the limits once & awhile as long as it doesnt turn into a unhealthy habit. :cheers:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom