Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
cop on the forum
    #9377599 -

what do you guys think of this guy who is married to a cop and they both have califorinia medical MJ card and grow weed
I dont like it even if he is growing weed or not hes a pig lover

heres the link and in pic #11 if you blow it up you can see the badge and after fee asks him about it hes says its his wifes

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=23&Number=9369958&page=0&fpart=all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cop on the forum [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9377610 -

Who gives a fuck. Hes gonna send you to jail! oh noes!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cop on the forum [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9377616 -

no he definitly wont send me to jail cause I dont grow any thing
I just hate cops and rats with a passion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cop on the forum [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9377626 -

Oh yeah, in that picture, you will also see:

Two ashtrays on the same desk which is dirty as fuck
Used paper plate in the printer feed
Clothes and towels

If you are really scurred of this presumed cop coming after you, save the pictures for evidence of a marijuana grow operation.

Not all cops act like all other cops. Some are corrupt. Some are assholes. Some are for drug legalization.

Cops follow state laws, not federal laws, mmkay.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cop on the forum [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9377635 -

im 100% honest with you when I say im scarred of him coming after me.
I JUST HATE COPS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cop on the forum [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9377644 -

WHY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cop on the forum [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9377654 -

because they dont do the job of protecting and serving they do a job of "I have authority and you dont so whatever I say goes and if I lie to you or do some thing that is illegal well then its my word against your and who do you think the judge will believe"

I HATE COPS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cop on the forum [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9377670 -

durka dur

That is what a lawyer is for.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cop on the forum [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9377771 -

Im dateing a cop too and i also grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cop on the forum [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9377807 -

Get the fuck over it. Not all cops are pigs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cop on the forum [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9377839 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Get the fuck over it. Not all cops are pigs.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cop on the forum [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9378116 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Get the fuck over it. Not all cops are pigs.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cop on the forum [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9378150 -

Anyone can buy a badge  :rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cop on the forum [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9378255 -

wtf is the problem pussynoob?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cop on the forum [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9378470 -

im not a pussy noob
im an old head that has seen what cops do and I must say I hate what they stand for
I cant believe you guys are all for this kind of actions
more power to all you fucking narcs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cop on the forum [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9378522 -

Anonymous #1 said:
im not a pussy noob
im an old head that has seen what cops do and I must say I hate what they stand for
I cant believe you guys are all for this kind of actions
more power to all you fucking narcs



Do me a favor.

Look to the left of the badge. Nope, a little lower. There ya go. Yes, that stack right there.

Point proven

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cop on the forum [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9378542 -

lol do you believe that is a real cop badge? :rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cop on the forum [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9378550 -

Anonymous #1 said:
im not a pussy noob
im an old head that has seen what cops do and I must say I hate what they stand for
I cant believe you guys are all for this kind of actions
more power to all you fucking narcs



These mindless sheep are brainwashed idiots, don't listen to them. Cops are shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cop on the forum [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9378601 -

Anonymous #9 said:
lol do you believe that is a real cop badge? :rofl2:



he stated that its his wifes pd badge in the thread you fucking idiot
and she has a med card too and he thinks its legal to grow that much but its not he just has protection

and I bet any thing if some dealer or some one fucks with him or his wife the law gets their revenge for them

fucking morons

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cop on the forum [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9378697 -

cry about it faggot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,407 86 07/22/09 06:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,122 13 04/08/10 09:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,704 89 07/09/09 12:35 AM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,021 50 02/17/10 07:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,654 64 10/05/10 09:21 PM
by Anonymous
* prices of mushrooms Anonymous 749 12 11/24/07 05:23 AM
by Anonymous
* Can cops bust you if someone you knows simply goes to the cops and dobs you in?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,417 27 07/01/10 08:48 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
2,789 topic views. 0 members, 6 guests and 21 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.