Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Taco Trucks [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9347046 -

Anonymous #1 said:
right on, brahski


do you drive a raised truck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taco Trucks [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9349044 -

Anonymous #8 said:
I'm a beaner.



then so is your mom, taco truck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taco Trucks [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9349314 -

taco talk turns into racist babble lol

get back to otd kids

best taco i ever had from a truck in  salem or

place was so filthy - ate there daily tho

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taco Trucks [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #9349365 -

dude i want to go out and find a taco truck RIGHT MEOW!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taco Trucks [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9352538 -

Anonymous #8 said:
Anonymous #6 said:
I love the fucking taco truck.  I pass by three or four during my work route every day.

Lengua (tongue) are always the best.



All you white boys, listen to this one! Get the lengua, it's tender, juicy, and flavorful!

Si no comes el pinche lengua, te voy a matar! :minigun:



Haha, I'm totally white too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taco Trucks [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9352586 -

I've never seen a taco truck. If I did come upon one the unsanitary conditions would surely not scare me away from snatching up some cheap taco's. :drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taco Trucks [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #9352604 -

let it be known


tacos


rule

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taco Trucks [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9355610 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Anonymous #8 said:
Anonymous #6 said:
I love the fucking taco truck.  I pass by three or four during my work route every day.

Lengua (tongue) are always the best.



All you white boys, listen to this one! Get the lengua, it's tender, juicy, and flavorful!

Si no comes el pinche lengua, te voy a matar! :minigun:



Haha, I'm totally white too.



Derr! I'm not totally un-psychic, you know! :niggawhat:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taco Trucks [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9355618 -

Anonymous #11 said:
Anonymous #8 said:
I'm a beaner.



then so is your mom, taco truck



God, I wonder which one of us scared you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taco Trucks [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9363796 -

i cant wait till friday so i can hit up my favorite TACO TRUCK!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taco Trucks [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9366236 -

Do you fuck tacos? :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taco Trucks [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9366899 -

If you don't fuck tacos you are, by your own admission, a fucking faggot ass-smasher.

Yes, this means you #18.

Congratulations, you now have GAIDS and will probably die.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taco Trucks [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9367254 -

Anonymous #6 said:
If you don't fuck tacos you are, by your own admission, a fucking faggot ass-smasher.

Yes, this means you #18.

Congratulations, you now have GAIDS and will probably die.



:niggawhat:


:mikemyers:    <======= Is this you? Who's #18?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taco Trucks [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9368180 -

dude


i cannot wait


it is so close to the best taco truck ever

he is always in the same spot

trash all over his little hot sauce bar

bomb ass tacos

fucking awesome mexican hot sauces

FUCKING RIGHT

they closed all of the taco trucks down in a nearby county

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taco Trucks [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9368882 -

They tried to do that here (Milwaukee) and it was almost a riot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Hey Kiddo! Anonymous 467 14 10/27/10 01:34 PM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* I converted to Islam
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Anonymous 10,928 224 12/07/12 01:18 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,636 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* I might be a daddy!
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 770 33 12/19/10 07:32 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
644 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.