Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Date a 16 year old?
    #9314325 -

We'll im 20. And my sister has a friend who is 16. My sister/her bf, and the girl, me and a few friends ended up drinking last night. And My sister and her boyfriend went downstairs. And a friend, and me and the 16 year old walked to the gas station for cigarettes. I was kind of flirting on the way to the gas station. We talked and stuff.

Back at the house we ended up laying in my bed, with my friends in the room. And she was just laying on me. Nothing really happened. But I got the feeling before at she liked me.

She smokes pot (i don't), she drinks (i do), and she does hallucinogens(i don't anymore). And I really don't want to have sex with her. It's just not what I want right now. But she'd be fun to hang out with, drink, and watch movies with. Someone to be close to? I've known her for 3 years now.

She used to date a 21 year old when she was 14. And she does have sex. but like I said. That's not something I'm interested in.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Date a 16 year old? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9314369 -

But the age differnce thing is so weird. But does it even really matter, since I don't really want to do anything with her anyway. She is attractive, but so young it's hard to get my head past the age barrier. My age barrier is pretty set at 17 and a half.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Date a 16 year old? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9314605 -

I'm 23 and my girlfriend of 4 years is 18... We get along just fine and she has always been very mature. Her friends on the other hand were hard to deal with at times.

Really though, I would suggest not moving to quickly. If you want to just hang out with her I think thats fine. If things start to progress just tell her that you would prefer to wait till she is 18 before you start actually dating.

Option two would be to talk to her parents about it and see what they have to say. When I first started talking to my current girlfriend I was 18 and I honestly thought she was 16. I was a bit worried about her being underage so I asked her how old she was and I got a shocker. She was 14...and had just turned 14! I basically told her off for leading me on. I had seen her up town a few times driving her moms car and such so I had assumed she was at least old enough to drive. I told her that dating was out of the question until she was 18 and hung up the phone thinking that was the end of that. About an hour later I got a call from her dad. I about shit myself when I answered the phone and he told me who he was. Anyway, he invited me to come over and eat dinner with them and I did. After dinner he asked me to come outside for a talk. Basically he told me they liked me and didn't have a problem with me dating her as long as I treated her right. I know it is scary to put your trust in someone like that but I did like the girl so I decided to go along with it. If you do this and her parents don't mind you dating then I guess it will be up to you to decide if you trust them or not.

You guys can say and believe whatever you want about the young girls. I'm happy with mine and have been for 4 years now. We will probably be getting married here in another year or two.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Date a 16 year old? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9314621 -

I don't think 16 vs. 20 is THAT weird. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Date a 16 year old? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9314678 -

It depends on the person, maturity is more important than age. (Provided that she's not 12.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Date a 16 year old? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9314937 -

If you don't want sex with her then don't take her from someone else.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Date a 16 year old? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9315823 -

You know your gonna fuck her - you may not initiate it but as soon as she pulls your dick out and starts sucking your not gonna complain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Date a 16 year old? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9315838 -

a 16 year old who drinks, smokes, trips and fucks 21 year olds at 14?

:rofl:

Yeah, sounds like a real winner! What is she, Miss Kentucky Trailer Trash 2008?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Date a 16 year old? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9316177 -

If you're not wanting to fuck her I'm not clear on why you need a 16 year old.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Date a 16 year old? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9316381 -

I am 20... my girlfriend is 32.

I see nothing wrong with age difference as long as they are mentally there, yah know?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Date a 16 year old? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9317043 -

I'm 22 and I'm dating a 17 year old, i don't think it's weird

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Date a 16 year old? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9317134 -

if you don't want to fuck her, you are gay. faggot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Date a 16 year old? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9317208 -

You should check the laws for your state... I think the age of consent in most states is 16. I know there is a 4 year law anyway. So if she is 4 years younger, your safe... In my state, 16 year old girls are fair game. Check wikipedia... Also, Dr. Phil did an episode about this... Everyone was shocked that 16 was acceptable. Everyone thought 18 was the law....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Date a 16 year old? [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #9318028 -

You should fuck her :ass2mouth: if she is hot, otherwise just be friends...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Date a 16 year old? [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #9320396 -

I've been kicked out of school, in jail, done drugs, have a baby. I'm not really looking for anything like just sex right now. I just kinda want to relax? I'd have no problem dating someone older. It's just I don't trust people. And i guess i trust her. I mean. It's not like I don't know hoe's. If I wanted to get laid, there wouldn't be a problem. Just kinda the actually getting close to someone thing is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Date a 16 year old? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9320403 -

She is hot btw, look at all the "jailbait" images around, and she is on par.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Date a 16 year old? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9320456 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I've been kicked out of school, in jail, done drugs, have a baby. I'm not really looking for anything like just sex right now. I just kinda want to relax? I'd have no problem dating someone older. It's just I don't trust people. And i guess i trust her. I mean. It's not like I don't know hoe's. If I wanted to get laid, there wouldn't be a problem. Just kinda the actually getting close to someone thing is.



you sound EXACTLY like me
minus the baby thing.

~jeep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Date a 16 year old? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9320459 -

Anonymous #1 said:
She is hot btw, look at all the "jailbait" images around, and she is on par.




pics!

jeep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Date a 16 year old? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9320463 -

n/p later

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Date a 16 year old? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9320493 -

sweeeeeet. i cant wait to see this underage pussssay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Whats with this pedophile ring going on in OTD
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 3,851 72 07/16/08 06:50 PM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,636 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* Didn't get paid for a job, involving kratom, will i open a can of worms? Anonymous 929 19 03/29/18 08:30 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
683 topic views. 0 members, 13 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.