Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Dating people you don't have an interest in
    #9299418 -

I constantly find myself in the following scenario:

Girls that I like don't dig me and girls that I have no interest in dig me.  These girls throw themselves at me and I end up hanging out with them and having sex with them.  Some of these girls have horrible flaws that make me realize they definately are not good relationship material and I quickly discard them. 

But, this current one I kind of hang out with has no major flaws common amongst women.  She's not demanding, slutty, psycho, immature, bitchy, etc..  She is actually a nice, decent, and mature person.  But, I have absolutely no interest in her at all.  I don't think about her when she's not around.  I have to force myself to listen to her conversations.  I have to force myself to get an erection when we fool around.  I feel like an asshole because she is a really good person but she just doesn't do it for me.  I don't even think I want her around as a fuck buddy.

So, your next question inevitably will be, "Why did you have sex with her then?".  I dunno...boredom maybe?  If I haven't gotten laid in a few weeks and some chick makes it blatantly clear that I could have her with minimal effort then I just say, "Fuck it...I don't have anything better to do". 

So, now she thinks that there is something between us and that I have "boyfriend potential".  Christ.  She's texting me right now trying to get me to come over and I'm desperately concocting excuses not to.  Should I just come out and tell her how I feel (or don't feel)?

I fucked her without a condom too.  I PRAY TO GOD she isn't pregnant.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dating people you don't have an interest in [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9299437 -

I can relate. Im in the same shoes exactly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dating people you don't have an interest in [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9299545 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I fucked her without a condom too.  I PRAY TO GOD she isn't pregnant.



She trapped you. You're fucked. :shrug:

It'll be over in 18 years tho.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dating people you don't have an interest in [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9299938 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
I fucked her without a condom too.  I PRAY TO GOD she isn't pregnant.



She trapped you. You're fucked. :shrug:

It'll be over in 18 years tho.



Do they really do that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dating people you don't have an interest in [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9299953 -

They sure do.  Women can sense when their man is preparing to break up or backing away emotionally.  I think their instincts tell them to try everything in their power to get knocked up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dating people you don't have an interest in [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9299992 -

I remember one of my friends got into that situation and he said to me oneday as he was pushing a stroller "never stick your dick in an ugly bitch without a condom".
Like the OP I did it though and Im very afraid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dating people you don't have an interest in [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9300538 -

I am in a similar situation but she is starting to grow on me a bit. Its kinda to nice to be with someone who really wants you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dating people you don't have an interest in [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9300553 -

Its kinda nice to be with someone who really wants you, but its really nice to be with someone who you really want.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dating people you don't have an interest in [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9300641 -

Anonymous #2 said:
I remember one of my friends got into that situation and he said to me oneday as he was pushing a stroller "never stick your dick in an ugly bitch without a condom". 



Oh God....

I've only done her twice.  I pulled out both times but I think I might have gotten a minor squirt in her once.  Fuck FUCK FUCK.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dating people you don't have an interest in [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9300678 -

:eek:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dating people you don't have an interest in [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9300700 -

Ive busted in every girl Ive ever fucked, but they were always on birth control (or so they said)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dating people you don't have an interest in [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9300866 -

You should consult the abortion thread in this forum.

Please note:

If you do get her pregnant, you are only required to be part of the childs life, not the ugly bitch's life.

Also note:

If you are about to bust your nut, rather than risk a baby and continue having sex, just end it right at that moment. You can always have sex again later. If you don't like the bitch anyways, why keep going. You are trying to bust your nut, not please her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dating people you don't have an interest in [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9300875 -

Dont trust them they always lie about birth control.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dating people you don't have an interest in [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9304573 -

Wow...just wow.

She just texted me telling me that she found out she has chlamydia.  No joke.  So, I could be infected with an STD from and I could become a reluctant father of a child to a woman who I do not even like.

Sex; never again.  I'll just beat off to internet porn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dating people you don't have an interest in [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9304608 -

instead of abstaining from sex like some christain freak, maybe try using a condom?

LE DERRRR.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dating people you don't have an interest in [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9304774 -

Looks like you're going to be a daddy! :haha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dating people you don't have an interest in [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9304817 -

Anonymous #4 said:
They sure do.  Women can sense when their man is preparing to break up or backing away emotionally.  I think their instincts tell them to try everything in their power to get knocked up.




dude thats true


and im ALWAYS in that situation. and it sucks. all the girls i like and want to fuck with never work out, and all the girls i dont want to be with throw themselves on me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dating people you don't have an interest in [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9304836 -

so you got an STD and got her preggo?

that blows

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dating people you don't have an interest in [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9305134 -

Very "mature" :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dating people you don't have an interest in [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9306046 -

lol i dont have an STD or kid, seems like im makin the right decisions lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,404 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,122 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,704 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,021 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,652 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
661 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.