Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Can't get a women
    #9265200 -

I'm your typical American. I am 35 years old. White, attractive, medium build, Tall. But, I have never had a girlfriend in my life. I have no idea what I am doing wrong. Lots of women tell me they are suprised that I am still single and say that someday I will find the right girl, but they act like the idea of dating me themselves is a sing against God. I either get, were just friends, or, I don't want to see anyone right now. I hate it. I was so angry and desperate I picked up a hooker and sex with her. But I still wish I could actually have a girlfriend, a good woman, in my life. What do I do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can't get a women [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9265297 -

you have to love yourself before someone can love you..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can't get a women [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9265528 -

"a women"?  Stupid fuck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can't get a women [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9265575 -

looks like #3 can relate to being alone. sounds like someone who hasnt been laid... ever?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can't get a women [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9265915 -

Just pointing out the stupidity, you little fag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can't get a women [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9266198 -

Go out and do things you like and then you will find someone who shares at least one interest with you? :shrug:

Just make sure you don't friend zone it. Make sure you flirt and tease 'em so they don't stick you there

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can't get a women [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9266208 -

Fuck off #3, everyone can make a typo no need to be a dick about it.

As for #1, I can relate fully, I am of similar age and also never had a GF. I've received some good advice in this thread. Don't feel bad about sex with hookers. They provide a helpful service to guys like us even though I too would prefer the real deal.

I'm starting to wonder how many of us are out there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can't get a women [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9266220 -

Well are you too picky maybe?  Only want the super model types?

And I agree with the person who said to flirt and tease a little with the girls.  I'm a chick and have to tell you that a guy winking at me drives me nuts.  What's it mean?  Stuff like that works.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can't get a women [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9266233 -

palmela handerson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can't get a women [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9266949 -

I'm not picky at all. I wouldn't date a whale ofcourse, but the girls I try to go for are usually very plain looking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can't get a women [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9267431 -

i saw a vagina one time

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can't get a women [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9267534 -

I dont really know how to get a girlfriend either.

I guess you have a one night stand and fail?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can't get a women [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9267986 -

yea, thats basically how it happens too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can't get a women [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9268329 -

Anonymous #8 said:
i saw a vagina one time



:rotfl:

Ummm OP  - you got no game son!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can't get a women [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9268378 -

Anonymous #10 said:
Anonymous #8 said:
i saw a vagina one time



:rotfl:

Ummm OP  - you got no game son!



You're clearly a tool. Games are for faggots.

OP:

Dude, be yourself. Like the chick said, tease 'em a little and they'll come runnin. Leave yourself a bit of a mystery.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can't get a women [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9270823 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I'm your typical 35 years old. White, attractive, medium build.I have no idea what I am doing wrong.



If that's what you think, that's what your advertising.

Would you want a girl advertising 'A typical 35 yr old who likes whatever' or 'Sassy minx into all sorts' ?

It can be hard, but as someone said, a bit of flirting goes a long way. I'd also advise, joining a group or hobby that you enjoy to meet girls. And when you do, don't be too friendly. I know it's weird but that 'treat em mean, keep em keen' thing is very true. If your too nice, they loose interest. Half the problem is guys are always trying to go 'pick up girls', it's never 'I'm going to get picked up'.

Instead of jumping at any piece of meat that enters your cock-range, let em come to you. Or, go talk to a girl and walk away. Think about it, the girl starts talking thinking she's being picked up and one of two things will happen....A)She'll blow you off as another sleaze B)She's easy and will give you 'truck-bang'
But if you walk away, her 'ego' is shattered. She'll wanna know why, she'll wanna know more. She'll come to you.

And even when she does, don't give yourself away. Make conversation, (especially asking interesting questions to keep her off guard) and if you can keep that going, your well on your way to her number.

Good luck OP

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can't get a women [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9270996 -

Quote:
Games are for faggots.



You don't have to like the game but fact is women love to play games.  Thats what teasing and flirting IS a GAME.

"The mating game"

If you don't recognise this then good fucking luck in life as your too stupid to see the most obvious thing in life that exists.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can't get a women [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9271285 -

On a related note, why does every girl I meet have a boyfriend? All those single girls must be hiding somewhere.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can't get a women [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9271292 -

Yeah they are hiding in my bed :boobs:

SHOOP DE WOOOOOP

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can't get a women [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9271478 -

Girls have no problem getting a BF.  Even the fat ugly ones have got a hole and they won't have trouble getting a testosterone fueled male to be their BF.

Thats why you will always find loads of girls with BF's.


Where I live the population actually has a 10 to 1 man to women ratio.
As a hetero man I'm pretty much screwed to find a woman living here.
Statistically I have 9 other males to compete with for every women here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,639 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 636 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
769 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.