And that's exactly the point. Would I trust others to judge whether my humble - possibly medicated - self is ok to be released from the funny farm? I don't think so. Once they say that you are crazy as fuck and need to be locked up, try and prove that you aren't when you are drooling, because of the tranquilizers or whatever other sedating meds they give you. I am not saying that it's like One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, but you can't say it's impossible either. Why's it that Americans (I am just assuming you are) are so overly obsessed with turning themselves in at some kind of rehab? "What are you doing this weekend, Bob?" "Oh, I'll be going to stay at the Betty Ford Clinic for a week or two." "What's it this time?" "Alcohol." "Wasn't it because of your cocaine habit last month?" "Yeah..."
|