Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineIchiban
Stranger
I need advice please.
    #908355 - 09/25/02 09:33 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Hello. I am new to the forums obviously... my first post.

I am planning on doing shrooms this saturday. Now this is my third time doing shrooms. The first two times I felt hardly any effects. I was in a really good mood and appreciated nature but I did not have any visualizations. I have not done shrooms in about a year and a half.

Those times I did approx. 2 grams of shrooms. For this saturday I have exactly 2.6 grams. Now I weigh 150 pound and am about 5"10. The previous times I did shrooms I was considerably heavier... about 30 pounds. I would like some advice as to what kind of trip I will experience, whether my dosage is appropriate, etc.

Any help would be apprciated, Thankyou.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFred Garvin
Male Prostitute
Loc: The northern part of sout...
Re: I need advice please. [Re: Ichiban]
    #908544 - 09/25/02 10:37 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

You have a lot of variables left open. Too hard to predict. I'd say have a good frame of mind, prepare well, and chow down!! Write a trip report if you are so inclined. :cool:

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!" Adolf Hitler   

--------------------

The above statements are just the incoherent babblings of your friendly neighborhood Cracker!

Shur drinkin kils brane sells--but only the week ones!!

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #908808 - 09/26/02 12:04 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

welcome to the shroomery ichiban :cool:

your weight difference of 30 pounds may affect your trip slightly, although i doubt it would be a noticeable difference.  if you did ~2 grams of shrooms in the past and only felt mild effects, this 2.6 grams should be a nice dose.  if you truely didn't get any visualizations (or body high), then you could probably dose up to 3 grams this time and have a enjoyable, but at the same time manageable trip.  your trip is what you make of it.  just be in a comfortable setting with good mindset and embrace the experience.

.. and make sure to come back and tell us how it was! :grin:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

#909202 - 09/26/02 04:41 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

the first time I tripped on 2 grams probably or a little more I was 14 then ( a month ago ) and i had OEVz, two I can remember I was really fycked up I couldnt stop laughing

--------------------
Cuba Libre

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

#909223 - 09/26/02 04:59 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

op, welcome ! :laugh:

--------------------
Cuba Libre

Invisiblexnevermore
? Ω?

Loc: The Twilight Zone
    #909954 - 09/26/02 01:35 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Eat it on an empty stomach.

--------------------
- xnevermore

Offlinenezshoo
<--- SOMA

Loc: California
Re: I need advice please. [Re: xnevermore]
    #911972 - 09/27/02 10:01 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Welcome! Just get some good nugs, eat your shrooms and prepare to have a great time! Go into the trip with no worries and you'll be fine.

OfflineZorloth
Zorloth
    #916316 - 09/29/02 03:23 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

If you could get prozac or some other MAOI that would help you trip a lot.

OfflineIchiban
Stranger
    #916859 - 09/29/02 01:19 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Well I did the shrooms and I tripped out more than I ever have before!

It was an incredible experience I must say.

Anonymous

#916864 - 09/29/02 01:21 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Empty stomache, and at night might help. I also find, drinking fruit juices and water helps my trips. Oh and BTW, Prozac is not an MAOI.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Re: I need advice please. [Re: Zorloth]
    #916905 - 09/29/02 01:46 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

If you could get prozac or some other MAOI that would help you trip a lot

Zorloth, prozac is an SSRI antidepressant, not an MAOI. in fact, according to RxList, if one were to take prozac thinking it was an maoi, and take some other maoi's at the same time (or if one were perscribed prozac and decided to dose with an maoi): "Serious, and sometimes fatal, reactions have occurred when these medicines have been used together."

bottom line: prozac will not help your mushroom trip ~ and be very careful with drug interactions!

--------------------

--------------------
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

#916908 - 09/29/02 01:47 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

.. you can't get away that easily :wink: :grin:

what'd you do on your trip? 
indoors/outdoors? 
solo/with friends? 
how much did you decide to eat? 
how long did it last? 

--------------------

--------------------
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineIchiban
Stranger
    #917678 - 09/29/02 07:36 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Alright well here is the story of my trip.

I ate 2.6 grams and my other friend who was doing shrooms for the very first time ate about 2 grams. We went to a golf course wtih 3 other people who were just smoking weed.

After about an hour they started to kick in and my friend suggested that we lie on the grass and look up at the sky. The clouds started spinning and moving around really quickly. Whenever I waved my hand in front of my face I saw some very obvious trails. After a little while the clouds cleared up and the stars came out. The stars were incredible! It looked like they were falling towards the earth and I saw a lot more stars than were actually there i'm sure.

After a while we decided to go for a walk and left our other friends behind. We were waling towards this big tree off in the distance and it seemed like we were walking in one place and not getting any closer to the tree. Also the branches of the tree started moving and bending a little. We went on to a green and I started to play with the flag (a lot of fun). Then we saw a house with all its lights on and we decided we had to go for a closer look. Now the golf course was set up for a race the next day so there was caution tape and painted arrows on the ground. At first I didn't realise it was an arrow and thought it was a hose until I was actually standing on top of it. As we got up to the house and were staring at the lights I started getting a body buzz and my hands felt like rubber.

We met back up with our friends and then had some laughs. Luckily the golf course we were at is right beside a large river with a bridge so me and my friend decided it would be best to journey to the bridge. On the way there we saw a flower garden by the club house and the flowers were shrinking and expanding. When we got to the bridge the view was absolutely incredible. In one direction we could see downtown to a big restaurant with all kinds of lights and in the other it was just dark forest. The bridge is a small walking bridge and has beams on top. My friend decided to jump up and touch the beam and when he did he hurt his arm somehow. He says to me holy shit I just jammed my wrist and elbow and he was obviously in pain. I was worried at this point that he might need some medical attention. After walking for about a minute while my friend was holding his arm he pointed at something and he's just like what the hell my arm doesn't hurt anymore so I geuss it was just in his head more than anything.

We walked around to another little mini-clubhouse and we saw some golden thing on the ground. The thing was moving and it looked like a snake... I could even see two eyes on it. Upon going in for a closer look we realised it was just a gold painted rock. We joined back up wtih our friends and a couple other of our friends who knew we'd be at the course came too. We talked and laughed for a long time and I gradually came down but had a great feeling still and everything was still more beautifull than it ever was before.

It was an amazing night and this story doesn't do it justice. I'm sure i've left many things out that I can't think of right now. I don't think i'd want to trip with non-trippers next time though. Whenever I was around them I did laugh a lot at their jokes but I didn't trip out as much around them. The dosage was pretty good and the visuals were better than they sound in this story but I think next time I will increase it a little more.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #918784 - 09/30/02 05:00 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

:smile: Ahhhh, brings back memories of my own "mission" trips where we would go on big huge journeys around the outdoors! :laugh: Sounds like you TONNES of fun. 

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds