Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCockyMandrill
addict

Trip Report: My first shroom experience
    #1305246 - 02/13/03 09:10 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I took shrooms for the first time the other night, 2.5g dry (small mushies, thin stems, and like 5 aborts) and 3 3" freshies. I also took 3g syrian rue 30 minutes prior, and prepared a bowl of 5-meo-dmt for my g/f cause i didnt have enough mushies for her that night. I took the 2nd hit of 5meodmt 15 minutes after eating the mushrooms. I thought it wouldnt be a big hit but my g/f didnt use the vaporizer right and i got about 20mg im guessing. I instantly starting seeing visuals, her facial features were shrinking and stretching, and her forehead appeared to stick out an extra 3". I looked down at my carpet and there were faces in it everywhere. After the mushrooms kicked in i couldn't stop laughing, everytime exhaled a slurry of laughs would come out also. My room looked so much bigger than normal, twice as long and twice as wide. The lighting seemed much more beautiful, and my g/f was wearing her jacket with the furry liner and looked better than any model i could imagine. I told her that i never wanted to come down, that this was too beautiful for words. I would have like to stay at this level but i just kept on climbing up to the peak. around 4 hours later i had to shut off the lights and tv because i just wanted quiet. I layed down, and my wall was covered in intricate circuits with energy flowing through them. I started thinking about things like family, and why is it so important. I realized that family isnt really any more important, you just have had a much longer time to form strong bonds with these people. I saw an image of my dad, he looked very sick, he's addicted to pain killers and i don't know how much longer he has left. My mind was just flying through memories, and i saw myself growing up. Then i thought about the evolution of humans, and life started to seem so pointless. I thought about death, and i thought after i died it would be similar to this, where i had no control of my body, can't interact, just think. Thats not my real thoughts on death, but it made sense at the time. It seemed like i could count to 100 in between my breaths. After i started coming down (very slowly) i heard voices whispering Puke and Wretch, and it would echo for long periods of time. I felt like i was submerged in a viscous liquid. I almost thought that i urinated myself cause of this warm wet feeling but my clothes were completely dry. Im pretty sure i could just feel the blood flowing through my veins. It was very cold outside and as the freezing wind blew against my window it made a horrible shattering ice sound. I started explaining what i saw to my g/f, and my mouth was so dry i knew i needed some water. I tried drinking water, but as i would i immediately felt sick, and didnt feel sick until then, and would only feel sick right after i drank water. But i knew that i didn't drink anything in nearly 5 hours and i was worried i would dehydrate. I started thinking about the present, and realized that i was neglecting some things that were very important to me. I have been spending a lot of time working with my fungi and wasn't giving my g/f the attention she deserves. I told her how sorry i was and she quickly forgave me, and i layed there the rest of the night until 6am when i had to wake up for school. (i took them 5pm the day before)

It was an excellent experience, a little intense because of how long it lasted because of the syrian rue, but it still taught me a lot. Next time i will try shrooms solo and see what its like.

Edited by geokills (02/13/03 09:48 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEthnoJimmy
Voyage thegalaxy

Re: My first shroom experience [Re: CockyMandrill]
    #1305330 - 02/13/03 09:38 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I'm glad you made it, and it sounds like you had fun...but for fuck's sake, when you're experimenting with new substances, please, PLEASE use moderation and common sense until you understand how it's going to affect your body. You put 5-MeO in your system before you'd even had the full effects of mushrooms. There was no way to guage how far that might have taken you, especially with an MAOI.
This is not a flame, this is a post stating that:
"I'm glad you're alive. Please be safe"

Be Well,
Jim

--------------------
Don't walk behind me, I will not lead?
Don't walk in front of me, I will not follow?
Just walk beside me and be a friend.

OfflineCockyMandrill
addict

Re: My first shroom experience [Re: EthnoJimmy]
    #1305506 - 02/13/03 10:36 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I didn't expect to get that much 5-meo-dmt, but have experimented with high doses of it in the past and knew how that affected me. I also took syrian rue a dozen times and knew how that affected me as well, and psilocybin was called one of the least harmful substances. I did have a sitter, and was sure i wouldnt have any bad reactions to it besides possibly a bad trip, but thats what the sitter was for.

InvisibleEthnoJimmy
Voyage thegalaxy

Re: My first shroom experience [Re: CockyMandrill]
    #1305573 - 02/13/03 10:59 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

My thoughts are just that people get so excited, myself included, and decide to add this or mix that and it turns out bad sometimes.
The fact that you didn't freak says that you had at least a bit of control and experience. I definitely commend your adventurous attitude. I just ask that in the future, be careful man. Especially if you're doing something you've never tried. Mushrooms can kick your ass sometime, and it may not be expected. 
Other than that.....I bet that was fucking intense!  :wink: 

--------------------
Don't walk behind me, I will not lead?
Don't walk in front of me, I will not follow?
Just walk beside me and be a friend.

OfflineCockyMandrill
addict

Re: My first shroom experience [Re: EthnoJimmy]
    #1305718 - 02/13/03 12:05 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

ya, i have been working for months trying to grow some fungi, many obstacles got in the way, but i finally succeeded and i was really excited about it. I don't want to sound like a cocky ignorant newbie but i just don't seem to have bad trips while tripping hard. The have tripped off of many research chems and ethneogens and the only bad trip i had is one time when i was disappointed cause i did not consume enough mimosa hostillis and it was a very weak trip. When I'm tripping, its not really a positive or negative thing, its just more of an enjoyable learning experience and an escape from this greedy confused society.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds