Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Melatonin

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBen_2002
Stranger
B-12 and lucid Dreaming
    #898564 - 09/22/02 12:29 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

hey everyone. I heard that B-12 vitamins or herbs whatever make your dreams more intense or vivid, but anyway i bought me some at Wal=Mart and my question is how much do i take to have these vivid dreams is the more the more vivid or what ?? oh yeah and at walmart when i was getting the B-12 stuff noticed alot of other herbs does any know of any cool pills i could get from that herb section at walmart that do cool stuff like B-12 does. Cuz there is so many and if any one happens to know of any good ones let me know Thanks !!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: B-12 and lucid Dreaming [Re: Ben_2002]
    #898814 - 09/22/02 07:25 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Take a tablet of B-12 an hour or so before you go to bed. I have never tried it myself, but I have heard that it helps you remember your dreams and become lucid, so it can't hurt to try right?
Melatonin can be had in pill form. Try looking for that.
Tibetans and Native Americans have a teaching that dreaming will be stronger if you sleep with your head pointed to the north. Robert Monroe also suggested this for astral projection.
You can sleep in a slightly cold room, or with less blankets, to make early morning sleep shallower. Or you can sleep outside. Many find that sleeping outside they wake up more often. This gives more opportunities to be in the bordeline of wake and sleep and thus easier to remember your dreams.

Place a notepad and pen by the side of your bed. Before you go to sleep say to yourself "I will remember my dreams tonight". Any time that you become aware while you are sleeping then keep your body in the same position and review any dream images than you can. If you get a dream then write a description or draw the key images in the notepad by your bed. Jot down a few descriptive scenes and then flesh them out later. This process will let you become more conscious during the dreaming state.

In time you will become conscious during the dream. There are many techniques you can use to help you retain consciousness. One key principle to lucid dreaming is to fix the scene you are in. This will give you a chance to collect yourself so you can stay lucid when the dream starts to transform. One way to do this is to gaze at a reference point such as your hands or a key image within the dream. That will become your anchor point. Then fix the images in the dream by glancing at each part of the dreamscape and returning to the anchor point. When you can retain consciousness in the dream you can move to the next stage.... sharing the dream.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #898823 - 09/22/02 07:35 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineAlbino_Jesus
Clearly Retarded
 User Gallery

Loc: Construction ahead...
    #898988 - 09/22/02 11:43 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

*arches eyebrow at taking specific vitamins for specific purposes*

people, take a multivitamin. your brain(and the rest of you) will thank you.

--------------------
The only difference between the Republican and Democratic parties is the velocities with which their knees hit the floor when corporations knock on their door.
-Ralph Nader

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
Re: B-12 and lucid Dreaming [Re: Albino_Jesus]
    #899025 - 09/22/02 12:04 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

ive been lucid dreaming for as long as i can remember, even as a small kid.  it was nothing special then, but  as i got older i started to use it to my advantage, like turning my dreams into one big orgy... :wink:
i havent had a lucid dream in some time though...
some of my friends have started to lucid dream, this is what i told them when they asked me.
all those"tricks" other people try to give you can help, but rarely do.
if you try those you will prolly end up trying to hard and accomplishing nothing.
just let it happen, fall asleep in almost a meditative state, empty your mind, usually i hear voices very clear in my mind when im just about to crossover into the darkness state.  thats one way i know ill be doing it on any particular sleep.
naps are the best time to lucid dream for me, maybe you too.
im tired of writing, pm if yo got any other queestions, maybe i can be alittle help 

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

Edited by CleverName (09/22/02 12:05 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Melatonin

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology