Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Is it bad that I can clearly see every vein in my arm?
    #8923834 -

No, I'm not a junkie.

The veins in my arms are so prevelant that I can see every vein in my hand, including where the two major ones go over the bump on the pinky side of the top of your wrist (mouthful!) and the big ones branching into my thumb.

Sometimes I like it, but sometimes (usually when I'm tripping) it kind of freaks me out.


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it bad that I can clearly see every vein in my arm? [Re: PyroBurns]
    #8923845 -

it just means you are a skinny :bitch: :wink:


--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it bad that I can clearly see every vein in my arm? [Re: TODAY]
    #8923886 -

post pics


--------------------
NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it bad that I can clearly see every vein in my arm? *DELETED* [Re: anarKhan]
    #8923900 -

Post deleted by Greendreams

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it bad that I can clearly see every vein in my arm? [Re: PyroBurns]
    #8923944 -

pop-out veins?  or just translucent skin?
some people just have really veiny arms.
i had a friend who could just flex his biceps, and flex his hand a few times and they would pop out all over.

i'm just skinny so they are closer to the skin.  before i got a tan, i could follow one from my wrist to my shoulder. :shrug:
my legs on the other hand, you can see a ton of veins, and sadly enough, varicose veins run in my family :frown:


--------------------
there's someone in my head, but it's not me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it bad that I can clearly see every vein in my arm? [Re: Greendreams]
    #8923982 -

its cool man, dont even trip on it.


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it bad that I can clearly see every vein in my arm? [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #8924101 -

High blood pressure?

Whenever my blood pressure used to get jacked up from Amphetamines, I could clearly see every vein in my arm puffed up like a garden hose.

I'm looking at them right now and I can hardly see them.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it bad that I can clearly see every vein in my arm? [Re: PyroBurns]
    #8924107 -

PyroBurns said:
No, I'm not a junkie.




are you clear?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it bad that I can clearly see every vein in my arm? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8924113 -

I can see every vein in my arm and i might be a junkie :wink:


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it bad that I can clearly see every vein in my arm? [Re: PyroBurns]
    #8924255 -

might be aids


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* shrooms bad for liver?
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 26,454 24 04/09/20 07:37 PM
by TheStallionMang
* Climber who cut his arm off = SCI fan
( 1 2 all )
Quintessence 4,706 27 05/13/03 05:44 AM
by zeta
* new penis grown on boy's arm sh0e 1,072 17 03/31/04 03:00 PM
by Le_Canard
* Cowboy Junkies? Phishgrrl 993 13 09/07/04 08:21 AM
by Kinderfeld
* Pimps, hustlers, pool sharks, cabbies, and junkies
( 1 2 3 all )
PapaverS 8,299 45 07/01/10 02:22 AM
by kaste
* Bad dreams and nightmare
( 1 2 all )
Macey Howard 6,327 32 04/14/03 09:05 PM
by OutkastSlug
* now i feel.... bad
( 1 2 all )
PHARMAKOS 4,685 21 03/22/04 04:23 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Risk-taking Behaviors (bad, bad, bad)
( 1 2 all )
Frog 2,991 21 10/09/04 02:21 PM
by Pathos

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,175 topic views. 5 members, 23 guests and 101 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.