Anonymous #13 said: i enjoy my single life.
im a 21 year old virgin and that sucks, but at the same time i am always pretty happy after i get done jacking off because i dont have to deal with anybody...just clean up and back to whatever. dont get me wrong, i REALLY wanna get laid but i dont have a job and live with my parents while i commute to college..no girl is interested in that at all.
love sounds nice and all, but i will definitely save that for much later in life if ever.
Not to brag, since we're anonymous here and an anonymous brag is quite simply pointless. But, I got laid starting when I was fourteen, at home, while yes, my mother and sisters would be home, so this isn't the end of ones quest.
There's no virtue in being an old virgin. The main thing one will have lost is the intense romance of the young. Nothing quite beats that, even ones hand.
As you may find out, too much beating off will fuck up your arm. You'll have to say to people, "Man, I whacked off so much my arm is fucked!"
|