Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I think I have an unreasonable obsession [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #8444864 -

mickdawg666 said:
Oh and btw, yah Ive had the girl who was just too annoying/crazy but gave head on command.... definitely not worth it.




Wrong. Not worth dating, DEFINITELY worth keeping around. I still kick myself in the ass 10 times every morning for letting that one off the hook.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I have an unreasonable obsession [Re: Jadian]
    #8446083 -

well i dunno about the girl you were with but mine was very annoying and stalked me to the point of trying to break into my house. She would come around at night and just walk around the perimeter of my house checking the doors or something. She called the cops on me after we got into a fight and over it and I pushed her (she fell to the floor), something I shouldnt have done obviously. The day I got a restraining order against her I had to call her and let her know by law. She drove up to Orange and gave me a blowjob in my car an hour before the trial. lol. She did give good head. but most definitely not worth the trouble.


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I have an unreasonable obsession [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #8449479 -

Alright fair enough, the girl I was with definitely wasn't that crazy.

I just couldn't stand the clingyness and the way she'd play good girl at home and bad girl everywhere else.

But.. fuck I miss those blowjobs. She'd just go to work whenever we were sitting around and she got bored.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I have an unreasonable obsession [Re: Jadian]
    #8449491 -

Lol...

BJ's are fun, but if the guy's cock is too big, it's more like a chore.

I married the perfect size, but I do agree about how if you aren't compatible sexually then it won't last. People have preferences in every area and I think sex is crucial, your partner has to have complimenting tastes to your's.


--------------------
"The most violent element in society is ignorance." -Emma Goldman

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I have an unreasonable obsession [Re: SeattleLove]
    #8449706 -

I hate head. I hate getting it. I don't mind going down on a girl, but I feel like girls feel they have to do it? Even though they say to me they ejoy doing it. I just don't get anything out of it at all.

I'd much rather just fuck her and look her in the eyes ha.

Also, Coaster's girlfriend is only 13, so is he.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Girls.
( 1 2 3 all )
Phluck 6,517 48 07/29/05 06:43 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Nice guys never get the girls
( 1 2 3 4 all )
baraka 7,778 66 01/23/09 09:27 PM
by PyroBurns
* Blowjob Problems
( 1 2 3 all )
duster 6,167 57 09/08/05 08:37 PM
by Ripple
* Why guys don't "get" girls
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Gillette 15,542 171 09/28/05 12:22 AM
by oDin
* Sex & Relationship Advice
( 1 2 all )
Brukan 10,451 34 11/08/02 10:50 AM
by Roger_irrelevant
* about a girl.... someone help? Ginseng1 1,416 19 02/08/06 06:10 PM
by HippieChick
* Approaching Girls
( 1 2 3 4 all )
kosmic_charlie 11,134 63 04/26/05 08:39 PM
by afoaf
* possible to love two girls at once?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 8,409 51 08/07/04 11:47 AM
by ivi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,390 topic views. 6 members, 24 guests and 181 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.