Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: DeathCompany]
    #8433659 -

DeathCompany said:




stop looking at me, swan!


--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #8433662 -

PilzeEssen said:
i invented the double sided dildo.



youre welcome.




Does not approve.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: doitagain]
    #8433663 -

Jesus, MSI sucks.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #8433665 -

shampooo is betta. i go on first and cleeeaan the hair.

condishna is betta, i make the hair silky and smooooth


--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #8433667 -

Hyper_Panda_GO said:
The first time I saw that movie was when I became a man

And an Anti-Semite




Jewunit is gonna get all Hebrew Hammer on your ass.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: DeathCompany]
    #8433670 -

Up top


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #8433676 -

This thread is only a little off topic


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: DeathCompany]
    #8433677 -

so lets keep it goin.


--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: DeathCompany]
    #8433679 -

Yes it is

I'm trying to remember what it was, but I'm too high to scroll down to see, and the continue button is like right there


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #8433685 -

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."


--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #8433688 -

Oh right, Zeppelin

I'm listening to some psychedelic hard rock band called White Lightning


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #8433692 -

Hey Carl, do that little laugh Eric does


--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #8433693 -

i never got into led zeppelin. the only song i care for is "out on the tiles" stairway is ok for a couple minutes.


--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #8433696 -

The only album I've listened to and fully enjoyed is IV, go figure


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #8433697 -

Frank: Who would you rather bone, Meg Ryan or Jack Nicholson?
Billy Madison: Jack Nicholson now, or 1974?
Frank: '74.
Billy Madison: Meg Ryan.


--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #8433700 -

He called the shit "poop".


--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #8433708 -

That movie is pretty quotable, I must say

Happy Gilmore is probably the best introduction to Adam Sandler


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #8433714 -

hahah
heres one for ya.

veronica i thank you. for beating the shit out of me. no man can take what my father had built unless that man is meeeeeeeeeeee.
oh billy i knew ya had it in ya.
oh sweet billy boy i knew you would go back. no one can stop you if you try. dont i have a nice rack?
:naughty:
were here to help you billy. get back in school today. you gotta work real hard and stick it out till graduation day...
hey kidz its me, i bet you thought that i was dead, but when i fell over i just broke my leg and got a hemirage in my head(hyuck hyuck hyuck)

something somethin...the maid screaming OVVVVVVVVVVVVVERCOMME(overcome)(then everyone) cuz you cant break a spirit if you cant have a dreeeeeeeeeam.....do you have anymore gum more gum more gum. do you have anymore gum!?


--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: jewunit]
    #8433722 -

Jimmy Page wrote Stairway to Heaven when he was 22, i could play it when i was 14.:tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: HerbBaker]
    #8433785 -

warriorsoul said:
Jimmy Page wrote Stairway to Heaven when he was 22, i could play it when i was 14.:tongue:




:rofl:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* WHo here like Led Zeppelin?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
sunshine 4,960 61 04/18/04 11:18 PM
by Phred
* What song are you listening to right now?
( 1 2 all )
Loriath 2,850 38 08/01/05 10:44 PM
by Todcasil
* Tom Petty vs Zeppelin
( 1 2 all )
Madtowntripper 2,237 20 12/05/05 02:28 PM
by GGreatOne234
* I'm truely shocked... Nobody listens to real music?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
wecontrolsweetfreedom 16,804 93 09/06/16 08:59 PM
by Jokeshopbeard
* Can you feel the love, MOJO , KARMA etc????? Psilocybeingzz 597 4 06/05/04 09:53 AM
by vade
* What are you listening to right now?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 137 138 )
asd11 122,718 2,754 04/11/24 06:24 PM
by CHeifM4sterDiezL
* 2 reasons why I'll start listening to the dead now. RedNucleus 1,300 15 06/07/04 02:49 PM
by iloveraving
* Wow!! -------Led Zeppelin Legoulash 916 14 06/14/04 01:11 AM
by Revelation

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,285 topic views. 4 members, 21 guests and 191 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.