Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: DeathCompany]
    #8433514 -

Wait a minute...you LIAR


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: jewunit]
    #8433520 -

I am Miles Davis


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: doitagain]
    #8433521 -

Sphongle has only been active for roughly twelve years, if you listened to them in the womb, you are an udnerage user and must be bizzanned


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: DeathCompany]
    #8433526 -

BAN


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: gENERIX]
    #8433529 -

gENERIX said:
Being 14 and listening to Zed Leppeling doesn't give anyone bragging rights though. Like leoside said, do they want a cookie?!



fuck youtube, its about to be censored and shit. and fuck the 14 yr olds too. they NEED to be censored.


--------------------

"It is the prayer of my innermost being to realize my supreme identity in the liberated play of consciousness, the Vast Expanse. Now is the moment, Here is the place of Liberation. " -alex grey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #8433530 -

Hyper_Panda_GO said:
Sphongle has only been active for roughly twelve years, if you listened to them in the womb, you are an udnerage user and must be bizzanned



i listened to the songs before shpongle even existed while traversing the collective consciousness.


--------------------
now i hear the police comin after me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: DeathCompany]
    #8433532 -

So if you're Miles Davis, then you think I'm so cool that you dedicated an entire album to my coolness.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: doitagain]
    #8433534 -

That or you're a thirteen year old druggie


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: doitagain]
    #8433536 -

I am also the unconscious inspiration of Shpongle.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: jewunit]
    #8433538 -

jewunit said:
So if you're Miles Davis, then you think I'm so cool that you dedicated an entire album to my coolness.




You know it.:borat:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: DeathCompany]
    #8433543 -

ROCK AND ROLL!!!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: leoside]
    #8433553 -

two parts to this douche nozzle explosion...

1) old douches that say there hasn't been any good music since Zeppelin.

2) young douches that think listening to (what is now) commercial pop music makes you a bad ass.

we're surrounded by close minded fools that make image their top priority


--------------------
the pain of war can not exceed the woe of aftermath

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: BrnDubies]
    #8433562 -

You left out the group of people for whom this whole thread is dedicated to.
Young douches who think there hasn't been any good music since Zeppelin.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: jewunit]
    #8433572 -

The so many times
You practice in your mirror
To be just like me
But you just can't see
You ain't got the balls, son

I fight for love of brother
Your friends fight one another
You can't see because your head's up your ass
And just in cast you think you're bad
I crush your rush
I rule you fool
I'm immovable stone in your world of weak -- I speak


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #8433619 -

if peeing in your pants is cool, consider ME miles davis...


--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: just me]
    #8433641 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: just me]
    #8433642 -

i invented the double sided dildo.



youre welcome.


--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: DeathCompany]
    #8433649 -

The first time I saw that movie was when I became a man

And an Anti-Semite


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #8433650 -

im sure you tested it too


--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: DeathCompany]
    #8433656 -

Quote:
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling.




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* WHo here like Led Zeppelin?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
sunshine 4,960 61 04/18/04 11:18 PM
by Phred
* What song are you listening to right now?
( 1 2 all )
Loriath 2,850 38 08/01/05 10:44 PM
by Todcasil
* Tom Petty vs Zeppelin
( 1 2 all )
Madtowntripper 2,237 20 12/05/05 02:28 PM
by GGreatOne234
* I'm truely shocked... Nobody listens to real music?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
wecontrolsweetfreedom 16,804 93 09/06/16 08:59 PM
by Jokeshopbeard
* Can you feel the love, MOJO , KARMA etc????? Psilocybeingzz 597 4 06/05/04 09:53 AM
by vade
* What are you listening to right now?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 137 138 )
asd11 122,718 2,754 04/11/24 06:24 PM
by CHeifM4sterDiezL
* 2 reasons why I'll start listening to the dead now. RedNucleus 1,300 15 06/07/04 02:49 PM
by iloveraving
* Wow!! -------Led Zeppelin Legoulash 916 14 06/14/04 01:11 AM
by Revelation

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,285 topic views. 8 members, 16 guests and 137 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.