Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
"I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..."
    #8433362 -

See this type of shit all the time on you tube, what do they want? A cookie?


--------------------
I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: leoside]
    #8433371 -

You're just mad that your tastes weren't advanced enough to appreciate Zep when you were 14.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: leoside]
    #8433374 -

The only way i could see appeal in watching a 14yr old on you tube is if i too were 14.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: leoside]
    #8433376 -

i like zepplin but i dont think id reward myself for listining to them either i think its the other way around...

Now the four year old who listins to Nas:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: Mojo]
    #8433378 -

... In the comments


--------------------
I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: jewunit]
    #8433384 -

jewunit said:
You're just mad that your tastes weren't advanced enough to appreciate Zep when you were 14.



All I could really take of zeppelin at that age was the last couple minutes of stairway :lol:


--------------------
I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: leoside]
    #8433396 -

Being 14 and listening to Zed Leppeling doesn't give anyone bragging rights though. Like leoside said, do they want a cookie?!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: gENERIX]
    #8433409 -

FEED MY 14 YEAR OLD EGOOOO:kingcrankey:


--------------------

Edited by DeathCompany (05/22/08 03:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: leoside]
    #8433414 -

leoside said:
See this type of shit all the time on you tube, what do they want? A cookie?





i love zeppelin, but im so tired of kids thinking they're cool for listening to them.


--------------------
now i hear the police comin after me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: doitagain]
    #8433440 -

I think I'm cool for not listening to them.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: Mojo]
    #8433441 -

Mojo said:
The only way i could see appeal in watching a 14yr old on you tube is if i too were 14.



or she was naked


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8433455 -

Penguarky Tunguin said:
Mojo said:
The only way i could see appeal in watching a 14yr old on you tube is if i too were 14.



or she was naked





:lol:


I think Im cool for posting in this thread.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: leoside]
    #8433473 -

I was nine when I listened to Neil Young, whaddafuk's up?


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #8433474 -

i listened to shpongle in the womb


--------------------
now i hear the police comin after me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: DeathCompany]
    #8433476 -

i know im cool and i listen to them.

and i know theyre cool.

i knew they were cool when i was 14, and i knew i was realllllly cool when i was 14.

i was never a poser tho. posting that kinda crap is obviously a cry for acceptance and wanting to fit in.

but dont be mad at the kid for it. be mad at our society that makes it impossible to fit in if you have your own ideas and thoughts...

dig it?


--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #8433477 -

Haha, well I was 5... and deaf, mothafucka!:crankey:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: DeathCompany]
    #8433480 -

I wrote Giant Steps when I was 7.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: jewunit]
    #8433482 -

i snorted cocaine of your mothers breasts at 4


--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: just me]
    #8433499 -

I reinvented the wheel...twice


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I'm only 14 and I listen to zeppelin..." [Re: DeathCompany]
    #8433507 -

Miles Davis' album The Birth of the Cool is actually a biographical concept album about me.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* WHo here like Led Zeppelin?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
sunshine 4,960 61 04/18/04 11:18 PM
by Phred
* What song are you listening to right now?
( 1 2 all )
Loriath 2,850 38 08/01/05 10:44 PM
by Todcasil
* Tom Petty vs Zeppelin
( 1 2 all )
Madtowntripper 2,237 20 12/05/05 02:28 PM
by GGreatOne234
* I'm truely shocked... Nobody listens to real music?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
wecontrolsweetfreedom 16,804 93 09/06/16 08:59 PM
by Jokeshopbeard
* Can you feel the love, MOJO , KARMA etc????? Psilocybeingzz 597 4 06/05/04 09:53 AM
by vade
* What are you listening to right now?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 137 138 )
asd11 122,718 2,754 04/11/24 06:24 PM
by CHeifM4sterDiezL
* 2 reasons why I'll start listening to the dead now. RedNucleus 1,300 15 06/07/04 02:49 PM
by iloveraving
* Wow!! -------Led Zeppelin Legoulash 916 14 06/14/04 01:11 AM
by Revelation

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,285 topic views. 9 members, 18 guests and 124 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.