Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
InvisibleMykey
spectraltraveler

Re: WHo here like Led Zeppelin? [Re: oneducktwoducks]
    #2575421 - 04/18/04 10:43 PM (17 years, 28 days ago)

Dont forget The Rain Song! Incredible acoustic guitar!

--------------------

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: WHo here like Led Zeppelin? [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #2576079 - 04/19/04 01:18 AM (17 years, 28 days ago)

Was that the same red blotter acid that was making the rounds of Ottawa in the summer of 1971? Very obviously home-made stuff -- it was literally red blotting paper crudely ruled off in penciled squares with a drop of acid in each square. You could tell the drops were done with a cheesy eyedropper because they weren't centered and were of wildly varying sizes, thus yielding wildly varying effects per dose.

If so, then I had some of that. I bought a hundred square for ten bucks Canadian. Usually a single square was plenty, sometimes too much. Other times a single square was just barely buzzworthy. It was very clean, though, and very visually active. Rumor had it that it was the work of an undergrad chemist (fourth year) from Carleton University.

1971 was also the year of the Green Bullfrog blotter -- the most outrageous acid I ever came across. Even more potent than Orange Double Barrel. Cost was $2.50 per hit as a single (Canadian dollars, of course) and it was actually possible to get eight people flying from a single blotter. I never did more than a third of a hit (my most enjoyable acid trip ever), but a friend of mine once did half a hit and was kozmikly bazooed for about sixteen hours. Good times.

Criminy, that takes me back to the days of listening to Led Zep and Alice Cooper and Frank Zappa (Hot Rats), playing table tennis in my friend's basement while zapped on Red Lebanese hash or Cambodian weed or my very first vial of hash oil. Red blotter acid. What a blast from the past.

pinky

--------------------

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Community >> The Pub