Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Timothy Leary mp3's [Re: TacticalBongRip]
    #5608648 -

I listened to the ESP record last night right after a bong rip and then went to sleep. I sat in bed thinking about all the stuff. The recording really moved me. I'd like to open a discussion about it, so I'll start with something that I had never heard before but made so much sense.

He talks about how every baby that is born is a mutant - life's newest answer to adapting to life and the way it is. He also said that we share this planet with another species, namely the older generation. Because of the imprint made upon them by their mothers they will have a hard time seeing reality any other way but the way they think mom would've wanted it.

so interesting.... but my post must come to an end, im ripped. time to  listen again :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Timothy Leary mp3's [Re: TacticalBongRip]
    #5610764 -

I just finished reading his autobiography, Flashbacks, about a week ago. His thoughts and perspectives on many things have had a profound effect upon me. The book also inspired me to begin perusing The Shroomery again. It's good to be back :smile:

I'm now reading The Tibetan Book of the Dead, which Leary adapted into a contemporary manual entitled The Psychadelic Experience.


--------------------
Life is how you live it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Timothy Leary mp3's [Re: Kid_Kaoz]
    #5610793 -

Leary was a really wonderful man in my book. I think he might have been a shit sometimes too. But I don't know that for sure but I heard he did a few shitty things to some friends from someone who may know. I really like what he has written and it has proved itself in my experience.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Timothy Leary mp3's [Re: Icelander]
    #5610802 -

In general, Timothy Leary did wonderful things to promote further evolution of the human mind and was brave enough to stand by his beliefs in the face of aggressive persecution.

http://www.leary.ru/english/audio/ is a great site for Leary recordings.


--------------------
Life is how you live it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Timothy Leary mp3's [Re: Kid_Kaoz]
    #5610809 -

That's what I think too. :mushroom2:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Timothy Leary mp3's [Re: Icelander]
    #8258721 -

I can't believe I missed this, I had to bump it.

Fantastic thread LearyFan. :trophy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Timothy Leary mp3s LearyfanS 1,749 0 03/09/05 11:39 AM
by Learyfan
* Timothy Leary Mp3's
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 5,619 36 08/15/03 09:37 AM
by Learyfan
* Timothy Leary Harvard speech (mp3)
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 5,554 34 06/03/04 04:04 AM
by gotmagog
* Bill Hicks on Howard Stern (Mp3) LearyfanS 1,659 11 07/14/03 03:39 AM
by GazzBut
* Interest in Timothy Leary reemerging?
( 1 2 3 all )
MushmanTheManic 6,078 51 07/30/06 11:15 PM
by MushmanTheManic
* Timothy Leary's Eight Circuits of Consciousness imstoned420 4,409 8 07/10/13 11:00 AM
by redgreenvines
* Timothy Leary wasn't a great man.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Cracka_X 6,327 86 04/01/03 09:48 AM
by Anonymous
* timothy leary's views on evolution Deviate 1,285 13 08/28/05 11:57 PM
by Deviate

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
6,353 topic views. 1 members, 2 guests and 13 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 17 queries.