Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Genital Piercing
    #8185237 -

So I really like getting piercings, but I work in a job right now where I can't have more than 2 visible.
I've been doing some research on genital piercing, and I think it sounds pretty cool.
Anyone here with any experience?
I'm interested in frenum, lorum, and possibly dydoe piercings.


--------------------
"Every passing moment is another chance to turn it all around."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Genital Piercing [Re: 81Renaissance]
    #8185250 -

pointless in my opinion


unless your trying to impress fat ugly goth chicks


--------------------
ego tripping at the gates of hell

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Genital Piercing [Re: Kombat Frank]
    #8185254 -

not applicable, actually, I'm a pretty normal all-american looking guy who has a fiancee


--------------------
"Every passing moment is another chance to turn it all around."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Genital Piercing [Re: 81Renaissance]
    #8185355 -

wouldnt that hurt like hell? and what do you accomplish by having a metal tube sticking out of your dick


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Genital Piercing [Re: learningtofly]
    #8185422 -

Man, I knew a guy that had that stuff done. I guess if you're looking for an experience, but there's gotta be a chance of losing feeling or scarring.

No way.


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Genital Piercing [Re: 81Renaissance]
    #8186319 -

i had two nipple rings, ripped one out at work, now i have one. is that something youre willing to chance? :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Genital Piercing [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8187554 -

lol, why would you want to get your penis pierced?

it looks terrible and you risk damaging your penis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Genital Piercing [Re: appleorange]
    #8187574 -

appleorange said:
lol, why would you want to get your penis pierced?

it looks terrible and you risk damaging your penis.



well i say to each their own, ive got quite a few piercings and tats, but i definately wouldnt recommend piercing your dick. :argh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Genital Piercing [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8187585 -

i think piercings and tats look great.

not genital piercings though. this is physical and mental, so I'm not going to taint this forum with the flying dragon picture floating around in off-topic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Genital Piercing [Re: appleorange]
    #8187591 -

:lol:

i think everyone has seen it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Genital Piercing [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8187667 -

I've heard lots of good things about the sexual effects for men with piercing. I'm kind of looking for someone with experience in this area. Safety isn't really a concern of mine since the piercer I have in mind does genital piercing exclusively, and has for the past 8 years. She actually invented several of the piercings that have become popular recently..
Thanks for your input so far...anyone have any actual experience with this?


--------------------
"Every passing moment is another chance to turn it all around."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Genital Piercing [Re: 81Renaissance]
    #8187695 -

i had a friend who got it done about 3 years ago, his girlfriend and he both thought it would be a great idea(sexually), got it done, had to wait like 3+ months for it to heal correctly enough to have sex, he said he noticed no difference in stimulation, and his girlfriend didnt like it either. he ended up taking it out before he had it for a full 12 months. not sure which part he had pierced though, i never asked.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Genital Piercing [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8188062 -

Interesting. Thanks for that info.
Anyone else?


--------------------
"Every passing moment is another chance to turn it all around."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Genital Piercing [Re: 81Renaissance]
    #8199945 -

I had a friend who got an apadravya or however it's spelled. It was kind of a pain to heal from what I remember him telling me. He was one of my roommates at the time and every day he'd be sitting around with his dick in salt water. After it healed, I don't think he kept it more than three months. The story he told me was that his girl at the time was so tight that the stupid thing got in the way so he took it out and it healed up too much to put back in. I wrote him a little tune about him having three holes in his penis and that seems to have been the best thing that came of the whole affair.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ex-Girlfriend back in my life...
( 1 2 all )
Psilozero 5,810 22 12/06/03 03:39 PM
by psikooz
* Why wont my Girlfriend talk to me? doesnt she love me? *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Yeti_009 17,987 106 08/07/03 03:19 PM
by neutralizer
* An email to my girlfriend
( 1 2 3 all )
Meph 8,704 54 06/20/03 10:13 PM
by Meph
* X-Girlfriend Fungi_x 1,699 8 09/30/03 07:49 AM
by sykobish
* Girlfriend to try shrooms andriscus 1,212 6 05/08/04 11:13 PM
by 0xYg3n
* Fucked up hospital experience *Updated* Should I sue??? Bi0TeK 2,040 15 03/19/04 11:07 PM
by Bi0TeK
* Great, girlfriend is about to dump me... Sombie 1,803 15 08/22/03 11:55 PM
by Snobrdr311
* Getting over girlfriend kroum 1,278 7 04/07/04 03:24 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,021 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.