Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineFungi_x
Original Shroomer
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Michigan
X-Girlfriend
    #1848290 - 08/25/03 02:40 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

My X girlfriend who "I" broke up with a little over 3 years ago because of loss in trust is coming to see me today. Im very nervous, Im hoping the three years since I have seen her she has matured socialy... I have a anxiety disorder, and today its through the roof. I really can't wate to see what she looks like, she was a very beautiful girl, I hope she still is. She contacted me, and hinted around she was coming into town, and she was asking me what I was going to be doing and I said nothing... Well finaly after much hinting I said "maybe we could do something if you come in" the reply a very fast "OK" Im going to talk with her and try to determine if she is a different person, I don't kno tho my policy has always been to never take a grl back once she has lost your trust... Its a fool proof way to not get hurt twice over the same shit. What do you all think?

--------------------

HAPPY FUCKING HOLIDAYS!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinelunatic_in_my_head
StrawberryFields Forever
Loc: England
Re: X-Girlfriend [Re: Fungi_x]
    #1848469 - 08/25/03 03:49 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I think that your policy does make a lot of sense, but people can change too.
You're right to be giving her a chance.
I think that's really good of you.
If you have doubt once you have spoken to her though, I wouldnt go there again.
But it all comes down to how you feel.
If you think that she has changed enough, then go for it.
Cos we only get a few chances at Love.
Go with how you feel though, cos you know what is best for you.

--------------------
"Why dance to the music when we are all slouching toward the same, inevitable conclusion."
Elizabeth Wurtzel

"So I'm packing my bags for the Misty Mountains
Where the spirits go now,
Over the hills where the spirits fly."

OfflineFungi_x
Original Shroomer
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: X-Girlfriend [Re: lunatic_in_my_head]
    #1849762 - 08/25/03 10:59 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Well i met with her and it was great... Im very happy and it feels good, so im going to go with it. Its weird, I it only took a matter of seconds to feel as good as I did 3 years ago becore the shit hit the fan... I havent felt the adrenaline rush I get from her in a long time... No other girl has made me feel that good, But the weird thing is... I have read that drug addics that get clean and relaps go back to the same mind frame the second they relaps, Its kinda like that... I relapsed on love. I felt the same intence feelings just see'n her that took months of dating to feel when I first met her.

I have really been feeling depressed & worthless for a long time, Really bitter at the world, Today is the first day in a long time I could actualy say "im happy" and not be lying just to make people think im a happy person. Im scared at the same time because I kno for every high theres a equal or more intence low (Some times) and I really had a hard time dealing with being lied to and betrayed, Im afraid if I let it happen again I will loose my mind.

Im not like most guys... At least I think so, I don't find casual sex very satisfying... Sure its nice but only "great" for the small amount of time leading up to the orgasm and the time during. Its so much better if theres love, (even though I have only loved one girl I still feel this way) Its like you feel that great feeling every moment your with that person, And sex with that person is a whole different plateau.I just want a good girl I can share my feelings with that loves me al much as I love her.... with a nice body like this glr's got A++!

Thank you for letting me vent... IM HAPPY!!! :heartpump:   

--------------------

HAPPY FUCKING HOLIDAYS!

Invisibleutopianglory
Spunkmuffin
    #1850329 - 08/26/03 02:14 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I wish you well but you should be suspicious of why she has done this. 3 years and then she calls you up. I hope it is nothing more than amicable desire for each other but she could be on the rebound. You could get hurt as you are probably somebody who does not invest emotion very often, someone who could get very burnt.

I only say this because I feel I could end up in this situation and that I hope you fare well. If you love someone, its hard to really lose that love 100%, love is as much a weakness as it is a strength.

OfflineFungi_x
Original Shroomer
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: X-Girlfriend [Re: utopianglory]
    #1850795 - 08/26/03 10:17 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Well I had made contact with her about 1 1/2 years ago... Kinda just wanted to see how she was doing. See I moved away from my hometown shortly after I broke it off with her, And Im back now... Im kind of curious as to what made her email me, Only 2 people I kno new I was back, one of these people has a sister who was best friends with this girl:alert: I dident really ask her anything but the impression I got is that is was a spur of the moment thing... Although I do have this bad feeling. But its overwhelmed by the good.

Also there is this other issue... I was her first, And that really made her special to me, I have a feeling I wasent her last and that hurts me a little. I really think its a bad Idea to ask her because I kno thats her business and what she did in the three years since I seen her is not mine... But it still hurts

--------------------

HAPPY FUCKING HOLIDAYS!

InvisibleBillyGrass

#1964570 - 09/30/03 01:22 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I have an almost identical situation. I get the exact same feeling about love being a drug and the withdrawal. My head and my "heart"(probably the heart chakra) are always grinding away at each other. I've never been in love with anyone else the way I love her, and she's probably never coming back. And, it's quite possible that I'll never meet anyone else that will make me feel as good. And it hurts like nothing else ever has. Knowing you did or didn't do something to fuck up what might have been your only chance at a love that will last you the rest of your life is awesomely painfull.

I "went with it" when my girlfriend came back, even thought I was starting to feel a little better after the initial breakup. It was great. Then she said she wasn't coming over again. And it was horrible sadness all over again. Maybe I said the wrong things. I don't really know. All I know is that it hurts. Hard to concentrate. All I do is cry.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #1964648 - 09/30/03 01:47 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Good luck, I hope she's not still crazy or whatever.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Offlinesykobish
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
    #1965315 - 09/30/03 09:43 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I hope things work out between you and her this time, fungi_x. Just be careful, cuz i would hate to see you get hurt again. I'm not saying you will, but being cautious never hurt anyone.

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

Offlinesykobish
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
Re: X-Girlfriend [Re: BillyGrass]
    #1965322 - 09/30/03 09:49 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have such a good turn out with your ex girlfriend. I know it hurts but everything happens for a reason. You may have no clue as to what the reason is right now, but in time it will come to you. Every trial and tribulation has an important message for us to learn. It's what makes us who we are. It makes us stronger and adds character. I hope you start feeling better. You deserve it. Try to keep your head up and think positive. Good things are just around the corner.

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being