Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >
The Indie Album Thread * 2
    #7803342 -

This thread was inspired by the other album thread. I felt it would make it easier to find music you like if the album thread was separated into genres.

I'm going to compress files into a zip and upload them to www.Divshare.com so that you may download.

Everyone pitch in!!!


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Indie Album Thread [Re: TrippinTeddy] * 1
    #7803353 -



--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Indie Album Thread [Re: TrippinTeddy] * 1
    #7803355 -



--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Indie Album Thread [Re: TrippinTeddy] * 1
    #7803359 -




DivShare File - The Fiery Furnaces-Widow City.rar
The Fiery Furnaces - Widow City


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Indie Album Thread [Re: TrippinTeddy] * 1
    #7803362 -



--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Indie Album Thread [Re: TrippinTeddy] * 1
    #7803376 -



DivShare File - David_Vandervelde.rar

David Vandervelde- Nothin No


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Indie Album Thread [Re: TrippinTeddy] * 1
    #7803379 -




DivShare File - Horsedrawn_Wishes.rar

Rollerskate Skinny: Horsedrawn Wishes.


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Indie Album Thread [Re: TrippinTeddy] * 1
    #7803384 -



DivShare File - Everybody.rar

The Sea and Cake- Everybody


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Indie Album Thread [Re: TrippinTeddy] * 1
    #7803400 -



DivShare File - Radical_Face.rar

Radical Face- Ghost


I LOVE THIS ALBUM!


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Indie Album Thread [Re: TrippinTeddy] * 1
    #7803405 -



--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Indie Album Thread [Re: TrippinTeddy] * 1
    #7803412 -






DivShare File - The_Foundary_Field_Recordings.rar

The Foundry Field Recordings - Prompts and Miscues


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Indie Album Thread [Re: TrippinTeddy] * 1
    #7803416 -




DivShare File - Innaway.rar

Innaway- Innaway


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Indie Album Thread [Re: TrippinTeddy] * 1
    #7803425 -




DivShare File - Shut_Up_I_Am_Dreaming.rar

Sunset Rubdown- Shut Up I am Dreaming


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Indie Album Thread [Re: TrippinTeddy] * 1
    #7803429 -





DivShare File - Strawberry Jam [320].rar

Animal Collective - Strawberry Jam


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Indie Album Thread [Re: TrippinTeddy] * 1
    #7803437 -




DivShare File - Spirit If.rar

Broken Social Scene: Presents Kevin drew - Spirit If


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Indie Album Thread [Re: TrippinTeddy] * 1
    #7803486 -




DivShare File - Say Hi - _2008_ The Wishes and the Glitch.rar

Say Hi to your mom - The Wishes and the Glitch


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Indie Album Thread [Re: TrippinTeddy] * 1
    #7803528 -




The Clientele - God Save the Clientele
DivShare File - Clientelle - God Save The Clientele.rar


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Indie Album Thread [Re: TrippinTeddy] * 1
    #7803559 -

Nice dude thanks for the MGMT link.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Indie Album Thread [Re: OneMoreRobot3021] * 1
    #7803579 -

No prob bro, More coming. :wink:


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Indie Album Thread [Re: TrippinTeddy] * 1
    #7803617 -



--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Shroomism's Metal Guide (obsolete - see new thread)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ShroomismM 12,600 71 01/15/05 12:58 AM
by ryou
* Let's discuss Indie Pop. Abudiwa 1,553 8 05/24/02 02:14 PM
by Revelation
* Nine Inch Nails report on 4th Album "Bleed Through" DigitalDuality 3,308 19 05/18/04 06:26 PM
by Blastrid
* Album(s) that changed your life
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
silversoul7 14,612 84 12/09/08 03:57 PM
by Grav
* Re: greatest albums ever...
( 1 2 all )
Alone In The Fire 5,606 24 07/24/01 01:35 AM
by CACA
* Album Review: New beck Album - "Sea Change" WhiskeyClone 1,585 8 10/03/02 02:44 PM
by Psybin Man
* Addicted to an album?
( 1 2 all )
silversoul7 3,888 21 11/26/03 03:21 PM
by lorrylou
* The Official Jazz Discussion Thread
( 1 2 all )
Kremlin 7,095 28 11/25/23 07:53 AM
by Lithop

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
177,694 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.