Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I Am Legend
    #7773986 -

Anyone else think it fucking sucked?


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Am Legend [Re: jewunit]
    #7773990 -

wouldent go that far. it diddnt rock tho


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Am Legend [Re: jewunit]
    #7774049 -

It was nothing like the book, I was let down.


--------------------


There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Am Legend [Re: jewunit]
    #7774079 -

I didn't think it sucked...but I wouldn't call it a "great" movie. By any sense of the word.


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Am Legend [Re: jewunit]
    #7774087 -

So did we kill the last one?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Am Legend [Re: jewunit]
    #7774123 -

No actually I liked it a lot.  :thumbup:Good Movie


--------------------
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war that we know about peace, more about killing that we know about living."

General Omar N. Bradley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Am Legend [Re: 2FiNiTe]
    #7774139 -

Are you legend?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Am Legend [Re: The_Ghost]
    #7774144 -

im gonna go see that shit thursday.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Am Legend [Re: jewunit]
    #7774249 -

It looks suspiciously similar to 28 Days Later. Being an avid Danny Boyle fan, I doubt I'll spend money on I am Legend.


--------------------
History says, Don't hope

On this side of the grave.

But then, once in a lifetime

The longed-for tidal wave

Of justice can rise up

And hope and history rhyme.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Am Legend [Re: MiddleFinger]
    #7774265 -

MiddleFinger said:
It looks suspiciously similar to 28 Days Later. Being an avid Danny Boyle fan, I doubt I'll spend money on I am Legend.



28 Days Later is a knock off of this if anything. The I Am Legend book came out in the 50's


--------------------


There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Am Legend [Re: AaronEvil]
    #7774276 -

I am Legend was entertaining at the most. it's a hollywood blockbuster, what more did any of you expect? will smith is great in it as always, and his relationship with his dog is quite special  :wink:


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Am Legend [Re: jewunit]
    #7783305 -

jewunit said:
Anyone else think it fucking sucked?



it was not good.
i also do not enjoy the dramatic styling's of Will Smith.


--------------------


http://dictionary.reference.com/


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Am Legend [Re: Oracle Of Delphi]
    #7783449 -

I saw the first five minutes. Looked pretty bad ass to me. Just the idea of African animals let loose in New York City is enough for me to fork over 10 bucks.


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Am Legend [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #7784465 -

DrCamacho89 said:
I saw the first five minutes. Looked pretty bad ass to me. Just the idea of African animals let loose in New York City is enough for me to fork over 10 bucks.



yeah - that cool CGI scene was about 35 seconds of an 1hour 40 min movie.
OoD


--------------------


http://dictionary.reference.com/


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Am Legend [Re: Oracle Of Delphi]
    #7784529 -

30 days of night? Way better.

I saw it and I think it could of been better. I didn't get sucked into the movie as I thought I would of.

The dog should of lived.


--------------------
*insert signature here*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Am Legend [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #7784532 -

DrCamacho89 said:
I saw the first five minutes.  Looked pretty bad ass to me.  Just the idea of African animals let loose in New York City is enough for me to fork over 10 bucks.



you should watch Madagascar:smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Am Legend [Re: Serdal]
    #7784537 -

not for the plot to have worked - if the dog lived, he would have had "something to live for" with the dog dead - he could pull the pin on a grenade and blow himself up without flinching.

man that movie stunk.


--------------------


http://dictionary.reference.com/


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Am Legend [Re: Oracle Of Delphi]
    #7784552 -

I think I dislike Will Smith's acting enough to not pay to see that movie. I feel embarrassed when he tries to act outside of a ridiculous stereotype role, and I have to look away.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Am Legend [Re: Brugman]
    #7785063 -

It's hard to believe him as a scientist when you just saw Fresh Prince of Bel-Air the other day.


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Am Legend [Re: Wysefool]
    #7785123 -

i rated it, wasent amazing but defo not shit. well worth watching imo
will smith also plays a great part in it along with the dog

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Video of modern day Africans killing animals with spears
( 1 2 all )
Frost 5,706 39 01/04/11 04:58 PM
by JesusGoneRogue
* The Newyork Ballroom Scene (sex,drugs,murder,etc) BallroomThrowbacks 9,913 6 05/16/12 02:36 PM
by BallroomThrowbacks
* Feds Spent $800,000 of Economic Stimulus on African Genital-Washing Program
( 1 2 3 all )
blewmeanie 3,670 40 09/14/10 06:32 PM
by Kada
* Why are so many African-American women fat?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Synthe 3,489 60 12/13/12 07:41 PM
by Everlong
* African History Tribute: Frances Cress Welsing (and more)
( 1 2 3 all )
jainveganbuddha 6,241 59 02/22/11 12:28 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Mass Incarceration of African Americans *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Lion 3,798 27 11/09/10 06:16 PM
by shadowplay
* Africans using rape as weapon of war
( 1 2 3 4 all )
DragonChaser 6,540 63 10/18/09 11:58 PM
by shivas.wisdom
* I do not feel bad for starving africans.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
The Bastard 9,394 145 08/16/10 08:05 PM
by Mr.Pink

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,939 topic views. 7 members, 14 guests and 173 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.