Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: meatcakeman]
    #7406876 -

Thanks for the support bro. At least you can see my situation in an unbiased way. I don't have to ripped apart by everyone to know i made a mistake, many just don't seem to understand that. Although the logical way isn't always the honest way, its the way to the best positive outcome.


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: danlennon3]
    #7406948 -

yeah, i know where you're coming from
kind of

well
actually not really
haha
but whatever

as long as you know that you have made a mistake
just don't do it again
and live on

and if their marriage wasn't meant to be
it won't last
regardless if you tell your friend about it or not

so don't stress too much about it

live life!


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: danlennon3]
    #7407015 -

I did the same thing 5 or 6 years ago. I'm not proud of it at all, but it happened. There's nothing that can be done about it after the fact. It took a while, but I told my friend about it. He is still married and we are still very good friends.

I would say to tell him about it, but I am not going to tell you what to do. Good luck with what ever happens.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I feel Fuckin GREAT!!! Faaip_De_Oiad 2,141 14 07/04/03 08:16 PM
by trippinlizard
* When it feels like you've got something in your eye superpimp 5,351 9 04/28/03 08:44 PM
by oDin
* has anyone read the growing book that... rUbEn 2,227 11 11/10/02 04:15 PM
by DreaMaTrix
* Masturbation!?
( 1 2 all )
Roger_irrelevant 17,881 31 10/04/13 02:39 PM
by mpd
* Why have mushrooms been making me pass out?
( 1 2 all )
AllisonWonderland 4,854 27 04/07/19 02:09 AM
by Lucis
* slashed my wrist tonight.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Larrythescaryrex 7,357 63 04/01/08 03:57 AM
by Alec_Baldwin
* Fucking.
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 9,261 36 08/29/03 04:46 AM
by geokills
* Bad dreams and nightmare
( 1 2 all )
Macey Howard 6,336 32 04/14/03 09:05 PM
by OutkastSlug

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,475 topic views. 4 members, 19 guests and 187 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.