Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: Liz]
    #7406074 -

If she did it once she'll probably do it again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7406082 -

Probably, yeah. Especially if she won't even talk to her fiance about the fact that he's not pleasing her sexually, and would rather just go elsewhere for fun. That's not love.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: Liz]
    #7406084 -

heres the deal:

1. wether your friend finds out or not, you are still "that guy" who will fuck your friends fiancee.

2. you can't say your a good person and you made a mistake. you can't seperate your actions from who you are. they are the same thing.

3. fuck the shit out of her. tell your friend his fiancee is a cheating slut, and pound that ass to him crying in the other room.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: danlennon3]
    #7406119 -

It's amazing how you are NOT in this "loving relationship" and can justify your actions when you truly have no idea what goes on between them. People are selfish, hurt people, and think it's ok because of their jaded veiws.

Get some CONFIDENCE pal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: danlennon3]
    #7406225 -

danlennon3 said:
shes not a slut or anything,this was the only time shes done anything like this..



:lol:

On another note, out of curiosity who have you known longer the bitch or her fiance?


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: vandago]
    #7406229 -

there's really nothing you can say to make me feel any worse than i do. talk shit and make assumptions all you want


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: danlennon3]
    #7406251 -

Ok, let's get serious here:

1. Do you think she would cheat again (with you or someone else)? If so, is that fair to the fiance?

2. If you told him...what would he do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7406276 -

1.she would never cheat on him with anyone else, but she might have the desire to with me... and i will stop her

2. he would go completely psycho and beat the life out of us


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: danlennon3]
    #7406298 -

Well if you've known him longer than her and he's supposed to be your friend then you should man up and tell him what happened.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: danlennon3]
    #7406299 -

In all seriousness, you're an idiot if you honestly think that she won't do this again with someone else.

He has a right to know what happened. I'm pretty sure that you would want to know if you were in his shoes.

Despite you thinking that their relationship is a "loving" one, it's clearly not, and you'd be doing them both a freakin favor by telling him. Maybe it will bring some things that need to be talked about to the surface and they can work out their issues, or maybe you're right and he'll freak out. Either way, at least you told him and let him make an informed decision after knowing all of the facts.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: danlennon3]
    #7406346 -

Quote:
there's really nothing you can say to make me feel any worse than i do. talk shit and make assumptions all you want



I'm pretty sure you posted this on the internet. In a forum where people general care about things from time to time. What you did was outrageous and terrible and you are defending it. What did you expect people to say? Of course you knew people would say you are an asshole, jees.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: Liz]
    #7406370 -

like i said, she isn't a slut. shes had 2 boyfriends in the past 10 years and never cheated once. the reason for me was because of our emotional attachment. we became really close during the 3-4 years we've known each other. she admitted to me today thats shes been attracted to me through most of our friendship. there's lots of things she sees in me that her fiance doesn't have. we share many things in common... and yes maybe she shouldn't marry this guy, but its not up to me what she wants to do.


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: danlennon3]
    #7406401 -

No, but it is up to YOU what you want to do.

Be a man and tell your 'friend' what you did.

Or be a pussy and keep making excuses.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: CherryBom]
    #7406412 -

so what is the better thing to do? to make the "right" decision to lead to very shitty consequences on many levels or to let it be and cause absolutely no problems?


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: danlennon3]
    #7406419 -

The truth will come out. If not by you, then her. If not her...your buddy will soon start asking questions.

Trust me. Sometimes it takes longer...but the truth ALWAYS comes out.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: danlennon3]
    #7406427 -

You ALREADY caused the goddamn problem, why cant you see that? It's not something you can just forget happened. her fiance will see it in her eyes, he will know she's got something to hide.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: vandago]
    #7406476 -

obviously i can see I'm the one who caused the problem... i got the entire shroomery telling me how shitty of a person I am for the wrong decision I made. i live my entire life fucking life trying to help and love other people...spent my entire life not thinking of myself and thinking about others. I made one stupid decision, i was thinking with my dick.. for once in my life i thought about my own pleasures... i was selfish yes, but should i be labeled as bad person because i made a mistake?


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: danlennon3]
    #7406525 -

No you should man up, and tell him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: danlennon3]
    #7406670 -

seriously. Quit feeling sorry for yourself. This isn't for you to feel bad about yourself. You got to have sex and your friends relationship just fell apart at the seams. Why do you get to feel bad about yourself?

Be a friend.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: danlennon3]
    #7406685 -

don't listen to anyone man
do what you want to do
it's your life

there's many logical reasons why you should and should not tell your friend
all that matters is that you make a decision only when you are completely confident in it

and it's life dude
shit happens
you can't live in Disney World forever
people get hurt and people get blowjobs

so all of you who are bagging on him just because you don't like what he did
he just made a mistake
and he already admitted feeling bad about it
and no i don't support what he did
but i don't think it's something to get angry at someone about
especially if you've never even met the guy


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I feel Fuckin GREAT!!! Faaip_De_Oiad 2,141 14 07/04/03 08:16 PM
by trippinlizard
* When it feels like you've got something in your eye superpimp 5,351 9 04/28/03 08:44 PM
by oDin
* has anyone read the growing book that... rUbEn 2,227 11 11/10/02 04:15 PM
by DreaMaTrix
* Masturbation!?
( 1 2 all )
Roger_irrelevant 17,881 31 10/04/13 02:39 PM
by mpd
* Why have mushrooms been making me pass out?
( 1 2 all )
AllisonWonderland 4,855 27 04/07/19 02:09 AM
by Lucis
* slashed my wrist tonight.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Larrythescaryrex 7,357 63 04/01/08 03:57 AM
by Alec_Baldwin
* Fucking.
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 9,261 36 08/29/03 04:46 AM
by geokills
* Bad dreams and nightmare
( 1 2 all )
Macey Howard 6,336 32 04/14/03 09:05 PM
by OutkastSlug

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,475 topic views. 5 members, 26 guests and 126 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.