Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Boy do I feel good... or guilty
    #7405246 -

So i got finally got some after a 2 year dry spell... The thing is, the girl is going to be married soon and I'm close friends with both her and her fiance... Her and I have developed a close friendship over the past few years. there has been a little sexual tension here and there, but nothing was ever acted upon... Well until today. I gave in to the temptation. Even though i wasn't the instigator, i still feel really guilty about the whole thing... I knew i was going to feel guilty about all this but i did it anyway. Am I a bad person?


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: danlennon3]
    #7405281 -

Nope, congratulations!  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: danlennon3]
    #7405296 -

Are you going to fuck some more behind his back or are you going to stop it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: Kreuzkopf]
    #7405327 -

thats harsh. it's only the shroomery where i get access to such great cutting edge stories like these.

anyway, how long have you been really close friends with this couple?

and how did this happen anyway?

what are you going to do about all this?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: Kreuzkopf]
    #7405334 -

I'm gonna fuck her once and then I'm going to stop :smile: No seriously, as much as i would like to fool around again, I do not plan on doing it. She told me shes wanted to hook up with me for a few years, and now after coming down on me she wants to fuck. my conscience is telling me NO


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: lysergicide]
    #7405385 -

well we all live in the same house as each other!Ive known them for almost 4 years. He barely ever sexually satisfies her. we are always home so we I'm with her a lot, so we became really close friends. I haven't been with a girl in years so its taken a toll on my ego and confidence. We both felt comfortable enough to go to a nude beach together... and thats where the back rubs and touchy feely started... On the ride home she ended up going down on me. Whats I'm going to do about the situation? nothing probably... I don't want to make matters worse and ruin a relationship


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Edited by danlennon3 (09/13/07 07:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: danlennon3]
    #7405414 -

lmao, so you just let her go down on you? thats really cute.

how do you think your friend (her fiance) would feel about that? probably really bad. but i would have stopped her, really. i mean you really messed up by even letting her do that to you. you betrayed your own friend

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: danlennon3]
    #7405419 -

You all live in the same house? That can't end well . . .

Then again, if I had been on a two year dry spell I probably would have fucked her fat friend by now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: danlennon3]
    #7405423 -

GO BIG OR GO HOME!


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: danlennon3]
    #7405430 -

Did she swallow?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: danlennon3]
    #7405448 -

lol @ this thread.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: danlennon3]
    #7405450 -

danlennon3 said:
So i got finally got some after a 2 year dry spell

Am I a bad person?



Hell no. Once you haven't gotten any in over a year the rules don't apply any more. You're in a desperate situation and thus are allowed to do whatever you want/need to do in order to get laid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7405459 -

Rape?
:awesome:


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: jewunit]
    #7405479 -

Im surprised you can question whether or not fooling around with your friends fiance behind his back is wrong or not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: lysergicide]
    #7405486 -

As much as i wanted to tell her to stop, i couldn't :frown: I guess i was acting selfish, which is something i never do. I always care about others over myself. I weighed out my options and i chose to make the wrong decision. Once i felt the thing I thought i would never feel again, intimacy, It took over me


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: danlennon3]
    #7405506 -

how long did it take for you to blow your load?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: lysergicide]
    #7405514 -

why does that matter? but around 20-25 minutes


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: danlennon3]
    #7405516 -

bet it felt good making that wrong decision, real good :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: danlennon3]
    #7405534 -

For the couple's sake I think you should spill to the husband, man. If she's engaged and sucking cock and he isn't sexually satisfying her in the first place I see no reason why they should get married. You're probably gonna do em both a favor


I guess it was a selfish thing to do but its more selfish to keep this information to yourself...thats how I see it


--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boy do I feel good... or guilty [Re: DirtMcgirt]
    #7405546 -

It'd be even more selfish not to fuck her silly constantly. She obviously wants your fuckstick, not letting her have it would be rude.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I feel Fuckin GREAT!!! Faaip_De_Oiad 2,141 14 07/04/03 10:16 PM
by trippinlizard
* When it feels like you've got something in your eye superpimp 5,351 9 04/28/03 10:44 PM
by oDin
* has anyone read the growing book that... rUbEn 2,227 11 11/10/02 06:15 PM
by DreaMaTrix
* Masturbation!?
( 1 2 all )
Roger_irrelevant 17,881 31 10/04/13 04:39 PM
by mpd
* Why have mushrooms been making me pass out?
( 1 2 all )
AllisonWonderland 4,855 27 04/07/19 04:09 AM
by Lucis
* slashed my wrist tonight.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Larrythescaryrex 7,357 63 04/01/08 05:57 AM
by Alec_Baldwin
* Fucking.
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 9,261 36 08/29/03 06:46 AM
by geokills
* Bad dreams and nightmare
( 1 2 all )
Macey Howard 6,336 32 04/14/03 11:05 PM
by OutkastSlug

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,475 topic views. 7 members, 214 guests and 114 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.