Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous

A taste of the UFO experience?
    #728773 - 07/07/02 08:52 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

prolly gonna be a long one..Well I've been reading through a lot of the posts here lately and have been noticing that maybe it's not just me having strange feelings of change in me and in the world. The skeptics on the board will probably just taunt and criticize me in every way they can fathom to bring me and 'our' beliefs down. But until that time comes when they feel ultimately stupid, we will just have to ignore them. Deep down they know there's things happening in this world which they nor any other skeptic can come up with reasons for. But now I will share my experiences with you all, believe me or not. (could give two shits less)
My first sighting came about when I was around 8 years old, I was outside playing and looked up above me to watch a plane fly by (live near an air-force base), when I noticed something else farther up in the clouds.. I couldnt make out any details but could definitly see something up there zooming around in circles with what seemed to be incredible speed and grace until finally it just dissapeared. As time progressed I led myself to believe it was just something my kid self thought I saw and that there is other life out there just not around the Earth. Over the many years I was the science, see it to believe it kind of thinker until my best friend started telling me he had a psychic ability and could read minds. At first I was like "bullshit"...until he told me what I thought about and gave me a very descriptive thought/vision I had. This is when I almost shit my pants. I couldn't believe it..I argued it over and over and over in my head that it can't be true. But the fact was there. He gave me proof he could do it, there was no denying it. This is the point in my life (now 16) where I think a lot differently. I started getting into meditation techniques and have even healed myself at times, but the UFO phenomenon still had yet to prove itself. There has been days I've waken up with VERY unusual marks on me. Like one time I had four red dots in a straight line perfectly spaced out on my leg...I thought then it was just a coincidental spider bite. My second sighting happened just a couple weeks ago, surprisingly it happened in the same place I was in when I was 8. This is a run down trailer park by the way.. can't be anything special to alien life. I was chillin on my friends porch and noticed four lights comin towards the park directly in front us but slightly to the left, there was two red ones on the outside and two dark yellow ones on the inside that blinked on and off. At first I was like "helicopter.." because of the way it moved. But I heard no noise whatsoever, so I kept lookin. When it reached the border of the park it turned sideways, this is where my whole thoughts changed, in an instant. I saw it so perectly the sight is burned into my memory. When it turned sideways, I could make out the stereotypical looking craft, a matellic disk with a half dome thing on top. before I figured if there was any alien spaceship they wouldn't look like the media influenced ones we think of. But boy was I wrong. After it was suspended in the air sideways for about 2 seconds it started going to the right, not going into the park. After it got a little further away it went up a little and half of it just dissapeared but I could still see the half dome thing (wtf is that shit anyways?) and the lights. After about 3 seconds of just sitting there the bottom reappeared and it started going further away, dipped down a little then dissapeared. In my head I was ecstatic. I couldn't stop thinking about it. Two nights after words I woke up in my bed.. there was a red glow all around me and I could feel so much energy in my body like it was coming from me or something, thats what I believed. After about 20 seconds of being in awe a heavy tiredness hit me..I just laid back down and went to sleep, now...who the hell would be able to sleep with that kind of shit going on? I thought I was gonna wake up with some awesome power though. But the next morning...nothing. I got myself to believe it was just a dream, but my dreams are VERY weird. They never follow a plot and things are always very blurry and I dont really see myself or parts of my dream 'body'..just whatever I'm seeing at the time. This experience was TOO real. and I remembered every second of it, my dreams always come back to me in little fragments, if that...thats the bulk of my experiences but theres been the loud VMM VMM VMM VMM noises outside my room at night and the ringing in my ears...plenty of times I wake up and my alarm clock has been restarted because of power going out and I have this very strong sense that somehow I'm special, chosen to do something great in some way... But these are just small details that don't have a very stable reasoning so I don't think much of them..but they still add to it all.
So whats going on here? Am I being abducted? I believe so but I'm not quite sure I would like to hear from both the believers and the skeptics...haha I wonder what swami's opinion will be on the red glowing shit experience.. "you probably are not stable in the head and just need to lay off the drugs"..or somethin along those lines..I've only shroomed once by the way but am a daily user of the ganja!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Re: A taste of the UFO experience? [Re: ]
    #728898 - 07/07/02 09:48 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I have seen a funny light in the sky before. A glowing orange light in the shape of 3 disks together going back and forth. It looked like illuminated gas from the glow. I have no idea what it was. Maybe the aurora was viewable briefly and looked like that. This thread jsut made me remember it.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
    #728915 - 07/07/02 09:57 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

that demented baby dancing by your name is frightening me

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Re: A taste of the UFO experience? [Re: chodamunky]
    #729270 - 07/07/02 12:31 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

The dancing baby is classic.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #729283 - 07/07/02 12:35 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

But now I will share my experiences with you all, believe me or not. (could give two shits less)
A whole paragraph about how little you care for anyone else's opinion seems contraditory. BTW, the majority of "sightings" take place near military bases. Proponents will say that this is because "they" are interested in our technology. I believe it to be because the military has a wide range of aircraft, many of which are unfamiliar to civilians.

Over the many years I was the science, see it to believe it kind of thinker until my best friend started telling me he had a psychic ability and could read minds. At first I was like "bullshit...
OK, so you were the type of skeptic that you now detest.

..my best friend started telling me he had a psychic ability and could read minds.
Very interesting, but alleged pyschic ability is completely unrelated to alien visitation.

But the fact was there. He gave me proof he could do it, there was no denying it.
If I was given proof, I would believe too, but none has yet been forthcoming.

I started getting into meditation techniques and have even healed myself at times..
I am down with that. I cut my finger a few days ago and now it is almost completely healed.

There has been days I've waken up with VERY unusual marks on me. Like one time I had four red dots in a straight line perfectly spaced out on my leg...I thought then it was just a coincidental spider bite.
Coincidental with WHAT? Your imagination? I can hardly wait to see how you link this up...

../there was two red ones on the outside and two dark yellow ones on the inside that blinked on and off.
Those FAA safety lights are required by law now on all alien craft.

I thought I was gonna wake up with some awesome power though. But the next morning...nothing.
That can be VERY disappointing.

...plenty of times I wake up and my alarm clock has been restarted because of power going out
Rolling blackouts are now attributed to aliens, too? Is there anything they don't have a hand in?

I have this very strong sense that somehow I'm special, chosen to do something great in some way...
I too have a mission - to deprogram susceptable minds.

I don't think much of them..
Me neither.

Am I being abducted?
No.

I wonder what swami's opinion will be on the red glowing shit experience.. "you probably are not stable in the head and just need to lay off the drugs"
You probably are not stable in the head and just need to lay off the drugs. Hey! You are psychic!

In actuality, I think that you believe too much of what you read and see in the media. (Communion, Roswell, Shroomery, etc.)

You give too little data for me to form a hypothesis on the "red glowing shit". You already stated that you believed in some power that was not forthcoming. You could well be wrong about other beliefs as well.

However, you string together a bunch of unrelated incidents and try to form a cohesive theory. What makes you think that a possible spider bite, sleep paralysis, an aircraft and a psychic friend have anything in common? If you are serious, you should challenge every one of your assumptions instead of trying to force the pieces to fit. If there is something real going on, it should stand up to scrutiny.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Edited by Swami (07/07/02 12:57 PM)

Anonymous

Re: A taste of the UFO experience? [Re: Swami]
    #729349 - 07/07/02 01:06 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I love the way you take a sentence and make fun of it..the way you make it seem as though that sentence stood alone stupidly, when it makes good sense and goes along with everything else in the thread. My 'spider bites' were a 'coincidence' because of the way they were strangely aligned and spaced out. Does that make sense to you or are you still having trouble? Honestly, I think you would cry if you had an experience something like mine then after you soiled your pants you'd feel horribly stupid for everything you've been denying only because you want to make yourself the look like the 'bad guy' on the shroomery because you have no other source of interest. You come here to poke fun in your own stupid annoying way because in reality you're nothing but a fat hairy man who can't trip anymore because he's made himself stop believing in the wonders of the world. And about me not caring about everyone's opinions, I don't. This post was a way for me to vent my experiences so I don't have to keep them bottled up inside. It wasn't a cry for attention that your posts seem to scream. You my friend are very smart, but none the less........very stupid.

Edited by dustin (07/07/02 01:10 PM)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#729383 - 07/07/02 01:25 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I love the way you take a sentence and make fun of it..
I'm glad that you loved it. I get warm all over knowing that.

My 'spider bites' were a 'coincidence' because of the way they were strangely aligned and spaced out. Does that make sense to you or are you still having trouble?
Umm - still having trouble. "Strangely aligned" is a subjective feeling. How are red dots on your leg related to an object in the sky? You seriously lost me on that.

Honestly, I think you would cry if you had an experience something like mine then after you soiled your pants you'd feel horribly stupid for everything you've been denying only because you want to make yourself the look like the 'bad guy' on the shroomery because you have no other source of interest.
Would I also learn the art of the run-on sentence after exposure?

You come here to poke fun in your own stupid annoying way because in reality you're nothing but a fat hairy man who can't trip anymore because he's made himself stop believing in the wonders of the world.
*Sniff* Leave my fat and my hair alone! I am very sensitive about that!

BTW what do the "wonders of the world" have to do with aliens? I am an avid hiker and camper and nature photographer meaning that I am awed with the natural world. Do you see that you jump to conclusions on the flimsiest of evidence?

And about me not caring about everyone's opinions, I don't.
I know, thats why you put in a looooong disclaimer and replied to my post. The insults just prove to me that you care - awwww.

You my friend are very smart, but none the less........very stupid.
True enough. But as per usual, the typical believer, instead of strengthening his case, lashes out in a personal attack against his detractor demonstrating a complete lack of emotional control. Is that what the Overlords teach?

--------------------

Edited by Swami (07/07/02 01:28 PM)

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #729389 - 07/07/02 01:28 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

In reply to:

What makes you think that a possible spider bite, sleep paralysis, an aircraft and a psychic friend have anything in common?

Ever heard or experienced intuition Swami? You rely too much on your left hemisphere, my friend.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Anonymous

#729420 - 07/07/02 01:47 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Swami, do you believe in souls?

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#729532 - 07/07/02 03:13 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Is this related to UFOs? Lets' bring in Big Foot, pyramids and Atlantis and the (crop) circle will be complete.

--------------------

Edited by Swami (07/07/02 03:23 PM)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: A taste of the UFO experience? [Re: Adamist]
    #729545 - 07/07/02 03:17 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

If Dustin had never read another's account of alien abduction, he would never had "intuited" that bite marks on his leg equates to being kidnapped by beings from another planet.

That is NOT intuition.

--------------------

Anonymous

#729549 - 07/07/02 03:18 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Actually if you would add that with my other experiences you might get some where. And I made another thread so you can't avoid the question.

Anonymous

#730032 - 07/07/02 06:58 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Try not to get too caught up arguing with skeptics about your experiences. It's a waste of energy. You know what happened/is happening to you, that is what matters. Meditate on your experiences and see if there are any details that slipped into that dark cavern of the subconscious, as they tend to do. You may gain previously unnoticed insight. Don't let your emotions run away with you, and remember that you are not alone in your experiences.

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
    #730048 - 07/07/02 07:07 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Oh you kids... I know you need a little self-esteem boost... so here ya go...
*rub rub pat pat*
Feel better about yourself yet? No?
*rub rub pat pat*
Are you wondering what this is all about? Really?
*rub rub pat pat* "It'll be okay. You're so great."
Feeling better yet?
FUCK OFF and WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!
Do you really just come here for support?
This isn't a fucking AA forum. We're supposed to challenge eachother here.
Oh, I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings? Was I too harsh?
*rub rub pat pat* "I'm sorry.... I'll never do it again... you can just forget about the possibility that you're wrong and out of line, 'kay?"

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Anonymous

Re: A taste of the UFO experience? [Re: Sclorch]
    #730064 - 07/07/02 07:14 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

This is a forum for open discussion about spiritual beliefs and philosphies. Just because you do not agree with someone's experiences does not give you the right to be an ass. This is not a forum dedicated to debate, rather a place people come to share their experiences and thoughts with others. If you don't agree with someone's viewpoint on life that is fine, but it is not your place to tell them what or how to think.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #730072 - 07/07/02 07:17 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Maybe with DMT occuring naturally in the brain and DMT being so intimately linked to alien experiences in human beings your brain had just released a bit more DMT than usual.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Re: A taste of the UFO experience?
    #730146 - 07/07/02 07:47 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

You see... how do I explain this? hmm....
You're all being so dogmatic. You WANT a structure so bad... so you can feel like you have control over things. Sure, you can make free choices, but sometimes shit just happens that you would have never been able to avoid. Not because of fate or whatever, just because of the situation.
Ex. You're on a roller coaster the track breaks (a freak accident, it was just inspected and deemed to be in perfect working order) and as you're falling to your almost certain death, what do you think? I won't hypothesize on your answer.

I thought this was a place where we could all share our thought and ideas on spiritual and philosophical matters.

Sure, share. But don't think you can get away with bullshit. Cite reputable sources (the internet doesn't always count, esp. when the topic is far out there). Just because something isn't mainstream doesn't mean it's better.

--------------------

Anonymous

#730191 - 07/07/02 08:02 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Reputable sources for personal experience? Hmm

Anonymous

#730197 - 07/07/02 08:05 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

So its either I believe ___ because science says so, or I believe ___ because I have experienced it, or a combination of both. How does one cite reputable sources for a belief or experience?

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
    #730203 - 07/07/02 08:07 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

How does one cite reputable sources for a belief or experience?

You don't. That's just your legal loophole... a bullshit maneuver used to perpetuate your closed (though not mainstream) mind.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order