Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: Manual or Automatic [Re: TM]
    #7294802 -

TM said:
xk3m_indica said:
i drive a lamborghini so naturally it's a manual



In your dreams.

Lamborghini drivers don't frequent The Shroomery, (they have way better things to do) and they know how to capitalize the make of their car.



If they liked shrooms why wouldn't they? They sure spend alot of time on lambopower.com. And I can think of shroomerites that could afford one. They're people like everyone else.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Manual or Automatic [Re: Kinematics]
    #7295465 -

man

if there's one thing that pisses me off, it's people who don't merge to let incoming traffic in. If you have room to merge... THEN MERGE MOTHERFUCKERS.

There is nothing worse than just getting up to 80/110km/h and then some arrogant fuckshitter doesn't feel like merging or just can't be fucked checking his mirrors, so you have to slow down or stop entirely all of a sudden because of an asshole.

Also, I hate cyclists who ride 2 or 3 sometimes even 4 abreast. ESPECIALLY on sinbgle lane roads.

IT IS AGAINST THE LAW IN AUSTRALIA TO RIDE 2 ABREAST ON SINGLE LANE OR BUILT UP ROADS!!! GET IT INTO YOUR THICK FUKCING SKULLS


If you want to do a sport that is SPORT and leisure and ISN'T a direct mode of transport THEN GET OFF THE FUCKING ROAD AND STOP TAKING PU MY FUCKING ROAD AND MAKING ME SLOW DOWN JUST BWECAUSE YUOU WANT TO RIDE 2 ABREAST ON A FUCKING SINGLE LANE STREET

YOU ARE ARROGANT COCK MONGERS AND IF I SEE YOU I WILL, REPEAT, WILL THROW RUBBISH... MOSTLY EMPTY GLASS BOTTLES AT YOU... BECAUSE YOU ARE ARROGANT AND PISS ME OFF NO END


FUCK

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Manual or Automatic [Re: indica]
    #7295556 -

xk3m_indica said:
man

if there's one thing that pisses me off, it's people who don't merge to let incoming traffic in. If you have room to merge... THEN MERGE MOTHERFUCKERS.

There is nothing worse than just getting up to 80/110km/h and then some arrogant fuckshitter doesn't feel like merging or just can't be fucked checking his mirrors, so you have to slow down or stop entirely all of a sudden because of an asshole.

Also, I hate cyclists who ride 2 or 3 sometimes even 4 abreast. ESPECIALLY on sinbgle lane roads.

IT IS AGAINST THE LAW IN AUSTRALIA TO RIDE 2 ABREAST ON SINGLE LANE OR BUILT UP ROADS!!! GET IT INTO YOUR THICK FUKCING SKULLS


If you want to do a sport that is SPORT and leisure and ISN'T a direct mode of transport THEN GET OFF THE FUCKING ROAD AND STOP TAKING PU MY FUCKING ROAD AND MAKING ME SLOW DOWN JUST BWECAUSE YUOU WANT TO RIDE 2 ABREAST ON A FUCKING SINGLE LANE STREET

YOU ARE ARROGANT COCK MONGERS AND IF I SEE YOU I WILL, REPEAT, WILL THROW RUBBISH... MOSTLY EMPTY GLASS BOTTLES AT YOU... BECAUSE YOU ARE ARROGANT AND PISS ME OFF NO END


FUCK




Calm down man damn... lol your worse than my girlfriend

That shit irritates me too, but not THAT much


--------------------
-The door.
-The door is closed.
-Why is the door closed?
        *Gasps*
-Why DOES the door close!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Manual or Automatic [Re: KilroyMilosevik]
    #7295558 -

I drive big rigs for a living. Manual FTW!

Try driving something that has 10, 12, 15 gears or more. And the funny thing is that you never touch the clutch unless you come to a complete stop and need to get rolling again. It still freaks my wife out when I drive her PT Cruiser (manul tranny) and shift it (up and down) without ever touching the clutch or grinding a gear.


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Manual or Automatic [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #7295613 -

you can do that in prety much any car, if yea got skillz, jk its not that hard but there are some idiots who can not figure it out.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Manual or Automatic [Re: budmanman]
    #7295648 -

I'd like to see you try and shift my car from second to third without using the clutch.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Manual or Automatic [Re: jewunit]
    #7295654 -

jewunit said:
I'd like to see you try and shift my car from second to third without using the clutch.



It can be done in any car, but some are a bitch.

You have no skilzz. :smirk:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Manual or Automatic [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #7295694 -

That bitch barely shifts without grinding WITH the clutch, I don't see how it can be done.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Manual or Automatic [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #7295711 -

ToTheSummit said:
I drive big rigs for a living. Manual FTW!

Try driving something that has 10, 12, 15 gears or more. And the funny thing is that you never touch the clutch unless you come to a complete stop and need to get rolling again. It still freaks my wife out when I drive her PT Cruiser (manul tranny) and shift it (up and down) without ever touching the clutch or grinding a gear.



haha! My uncle delivers sod for a living... so yea I've taken a peterbilt for a spin a few times (We call her Sheppy.. I dunno why - my uncle really digs the meth, enough said)

Driving a rig is one thing... But I'm still kinda choppy driving my little civic clutchless - I don't grind any gears; just slow and kinda choppy, and I don't really like the word slow when it comes to driving . Wouldn't driving a small gasoline engine clutchless be a little more damaging to the transmission considering the engine is revving at at least twice as fast as diesel engines?


--------------------
-The door.
-The door is closed.
-Why is the door closed?
        *Gasps*
-Why DOES the door close!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Manual or Automatic [Re: jewunit]
    #7295762 -

jewunit said:
I'd like to see you try and shift my car from second to third without using the clutch.





Edit- Actually, I agreed with you at first but then again I'm not too sure with mine. I was thinking starting in first gear. I just started driving manual anyway. At first I hated it but now I like it better than my old auto.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Manual or Automatic [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #7295783 -

Liquid_Dimension said:


Manual for sure!



That a 240 interior I see? Lemme make another guess... ninetyyyy six? ninety four? hatch?


--------------------
-The door.
-The door is closed.
-Why is the door closed?
        *Gasps*
-Why DOES the door close!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Manual or Automatic [Re: KilroyMilosevik]
    #7295806 -

looks like teh interior of a silvia or somethin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Manual or Automatic [Re: indica]
    #7295860 -

1990 hatchback my good sir :cool: I keep my shit nice.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Manual or Automatic [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #7295865 -

1990 god damn... you do keep it nice

xk3m... 240's and silvia's are the same thing. They call the 240 a silvia in japan... or is it the other way around? I can't believe I'm slippin' up on remembering something like that!


--------------------
-The door.
-The door is closed.
-Why is the door closed?
        *Gasps*
-Why DOES the door close!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Manual or Automatic [Re: KilroyMilosevik]
    #7295892 -

S14, FTW.


--------------------
WAFFLEZZ!!!11!!!1!!!1!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Manual or Automatic [Re: KilroyMilosevik]
    #7295919 -

oh sorry, i didn't know that.

we call them Silvia's in Aus.

my friend used to have a turbo'd silvia, I never really liked it much, to be honest. It was fun for drifting and all, but to me they were always just the poor man's Skyline.

I own a 92 PulsarQ-DET and that thing is great fun, I'm not much of a drifting man, I prefer to hammer up and down my windy roads, not slip and slide :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Manual or Automatic [Re: Sunny]
    #7295927 -

Silvias dont have the flip ups i believe....same chassis tho.



In that picture it looks nicer than when i 1st got it,The shifter was taller.That shifter is a B&M short throw :evil: plus It had no radio or the bottom pocket...it was totally empty and ugly with wires.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Manual or Automatic [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #7295958 -

Sure is cute on the outside though!  I think you're right about the headlights also

Skyline's and Silvia's have to be imported into the states... you will never find one here on a dealer lot.  Makes them quite expensive here; as if they weren't already (Skyline anyways).  You can find 240sx, 300zx, 280zx, etc. pretty easily though, but those are manufactured within the states.

Quote:
I prefer to hammer up and down my windy roads, not slip and slide



:cool: 
Me 2

My car is front wheel drive anyways


--------------------
-The door.
-The door is closed.
-Why is the door closed?
        *Gasps*
-Why DOES the door close!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Manual or Automatic [Re: KilroyMilosevik]
    #7295983 -

I had a 300zx before my 240sx...



sure it looks nice,but it needed ALOT of work.I sold that shit to someone from NYC and bought my 240.I'll obtain my 300Z again one day :evil: this time it'll be twin turbo.

Also,I feel as though this was the true last Z.The friggin 350Z does not feel like a TRUE Z,look at all the Z's before and it just doesnt match up.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Manual or Automatic [Re: KilroyMilosevik]
    #7296034 -

so is mine. My friend used to have an R34-GT Skyline. It was the most spastic car I've ever driven.




It looked practically identical to this one except it was flat black (no gloss) and had slightly different mags (deepdish), no rear wing and diff headlights. All the rest was basically the same.

I think I'd rather NOT drive a car with that much power. It was just scary as fuck to drive, even when I wasn't winding it out. (mostly because it wasn't mine, anyway)

But seriously, I've driven that and an R-32, an S14 (silvia) and a that R-34 GT skyline and the R-34 was the most retarded car I've ever driven. All it ever wanted to do was powerslide and drift out of corners.

Not for me.

Fucking fast as fuckery though

Edited by indica (08/15/07 02:04 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* is it ok to switch gears when driving a automatic transmission Konyap 8,356 14 03/05/11 10:09 PM
by destructo_low
* Neutral Coasting in Automatic Transmissions?
( 1 2 all )
Maverick 2,939 20 08/26/07 03:42 PM
by leftandright
* Driving a manual transmission while stoned
( 1 2 all )
fung_us_among_us 3,979 20 11/23/10 10:39 AM
by Happy2fly
* Fuck manual cars
( 1 2 all )
GEncore 2,686 24 01/10/12 03:23 PM
by markofthebeast
* First Day with Manual Transmission
( 1 2 all )
nanananotehead 2,570 32 12/19/04 08:57 PM
by HereFishyFishy
* Stick shift or Automatic? exclusive58 2,359 17 03/26/05 12:49 PM
by California
* Jet engines and Transmissions
( 1 2 all )
Larrythescaryrex 1,491 25 05/14/11 12:21 AM
by bbl337
* Manual or Automatic
( 1 2 all )
Ginseng1 2,135 28 02/19/06 08:10 PM
by TYL3R

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,295 topic views. 3 members, 225 guests and 122 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.