Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Stick shift or Automatic?
    #3969846 -

I'd guess most of you will answer "automatic" because its much easier to drive an automatic when you're stoned or something  :stoned: you stoners  :wink:
I drive on:
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 03/25/05 05:56 PM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stick shift or Automatic? [Re: exclusive58]
    #3969882 -

I'm driving an automatic right now but I prefer stickshift. With stick you have more control over the car and it's a lot more fun. Automatic is borrring.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stick shift or Automatic? [Re: moog]
    #3969891 -

Automatic IS boring. I just learned stick a few months ago and I love it! Especially when I'm driving after a bong load because I have something to focus on, it keeps me grounded.

Whenever I stop or park in an automatic I always think 'OMG, I'm about to stall, NEUTRAL!! QUICK!!'


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stick shift or Automatic? [Re: exclusive58]
    #3969906 -

I prefer stick.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stick shift or Automatic? [Re: CherryBom]
    #3969914 -

ya i guess stick can be fun at first, but it also gets boring after awhile, especially if you often use the highway.

Weird, there's a majority of stick users up until now..i thought automatic was the dominant way to drive in the US...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stick shift or Automatic? [Re: CherryBom]
    #3969953 -

CherryBomb said:
Automatic IS boring. Whenever I stop or park in an automatic I always think 'OMG, I'm about to stall, NEUTRAL!! QUICK!!'



Yeah...it's actually hard for me to drive automatic....I don't knowwhat do with my right hand, and my left foot keeps looking for the clutch.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stick shift or Automatic? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3969971 -

Stick man...its alot more fun the auto.


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stick shift or Automatic? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3969975 -

"real men drive sticks"
so they say

i heard a girl in high school say once "guys that drive sticks are sooo sexy".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stick shift or Automatic? [Re: exclusive58]
    #3970359 -

I almost always prefer a manual, but traffic here and in Los Angeles is soo shitty sometimes that I clutch leg gets tired after a while. Other than that, manual is the way to go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stick shift or Automatic? [Re: exclusive58]
    #3970360 -

I prefer to have control.  An automatic takes some of that control away from me.  Its frustrating.....but it sure is easy! :smirk:

My work truck has 15 gears....and thats not counting the reverse gears!  Try eating a taco, answering the phone, and turning a corner while shfting gears....it gets tricky! :tongue:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stick shift or Automatic? [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #3970402 -

stick IS nice. But I will get sick of it. I go with automatic cause I'm lazy.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stick shift or Automatic? [Re: exclusive58]
    #3970465 -

where's mountain bike as option?


--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stick shift or Automatic? [Re: exclusive58]
    #3970468 -

always buy a standard... that way retards won't ask to borrow your car.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stick shift or Automatic? [Re: Jim]
    #3970587 -

GratefulJim said:
always buy a standard...  that way retards won't ask to borrow your car.


:thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stick shift or Automatic? [Re: exclusive58]
    #3970712 -

exclusive58 said:
Weird, there's a majority of stick users up until now..i thought automatic was the dominant way to drive in the US...



Automatic is dominant in the US. I think its about 1 out of 7 cars here is a stick. Its supposed to be the about 6 out of 7 are stick in Europe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stick shift or Automatic? [Re: exclusive58]
    #3970832 -

I've never driven w/ a manual transmission but I'd be willing to try. I don't give a flying fuck about cars and I only see them as a means of getting from point A to point B so I'd probably go w/ auto.

I use a car to get places, not entertain me.

I hear manual is better on gas and they're obviously easier to fix (less shit to go wrong w/ them) so that's why I'd give it a try... everything around here is pretty much auto and I'm not going out of my way for manual. If the situation comes up, I may buy one.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stick shift or Automatic? [Re: exclusive58]
    #3970862 -

I've driven stick since i learned to drive.

When i drive an automatic it's all weird, i can't judge stopping distances, i sometimes almost slam on the break cause i naturally just go for clutch and other crap like that. I feel all out of control when i drive automatic cars, and I don't think I pay as much attention to my driving when I do drive an automatic car.

Manual transmission is where it's at.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stick shift or Automatic? [Re: neuro]
    #3972411 -

Stick shift. I learned to drive with a vehicle that had a manual transmission, all of my vehicles have been manual.
When I drive a friends car that has an automatic, I still often reach down to shift, even though there is nothing to shift.
Automatics sucks, less mpg, less control.
The only reason to drive an automatic is if you are physically (and often mentally) handicapped.
Automatics just give those bad drivers more time to be bad drivers, free hand to do whatever- use cell phone, smoke, drink, read.
Also another crap thing about automatics- You have to be in (P) Park to get the keys out of the ignition, which just goes to show automatics are for the less intelligent drivers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* First Day with Manual Transmission
( 1 2 all )
nanananotehead 2,571 32 12/19/04 08:57 PM
by HereFishyFishy
* HAARP: A Timeline of Control distortopia 880 1 02/22/05 09:39 AM
by Prisoner#1
* pack your bags and run, human to human bird flu transmission discovered! ZippoZM 1,791 12 05/23/06 08:04 PM
by THE KRAT BARON
* *hit zombie with a stick* boO 1,882 15 10/23/04 06:58 PM
by Hambo
* Is there a shift in consciousness that's about to happen?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MOTH 7,901 86 02/09/05 12:22 AM
by Vvellum
* Which kind of car manual is best? TheShroomHermit 781 6 03/29/04 11:17 PM
by agentjrr
* Have you ever had a doctor stick his finger up your asshole?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 3,457 28 09/20/04 06:30 PM
by afoaf
* Night shift anyone? zenmunk 1,161 8 04/13/04 10:42 AM
by Prisoner#1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,359 topic views. 4 members, 8 guests and 197 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.048 seconds spending 0.024 seconds on 21 queries.