Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Massive Yukon UFO - Multiple witnesses
    #6991004 -

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=815382711822393043&q=ufo&hl=en

As theres alot of UFO info going on at the mo, I thought I'd add this video. Its very nice and inspiring.

I like the lady who says "We are taught not to believe in UFO's. People just do what they are told." I've always felt this to be very true - UFOs are associated with wacko's and humour because people don't want to face the reality of the phenomena. People are scared of the unknown...

Watch the vid all the way through, its good!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Massive Yukon UFO - Multiple witnesses [Re: Ego Death]
    #6992009 -

Quote:
UFOs are associated with wacko's and humour because people don't want to face the reality of the phenomena



Um, no. It is because of the constant misidentification of ordinary objects.

See: Phoenix Lights wherein 10,000 people claim military flares are a mothership. :doh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Massive Yukon UFO - Multiple witnesses [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #6992195 -

Um, yes. Oh it is!! Oh yeah, I mean yes, that's just... just a weather balloon. Pay no attention.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Massive Yukon UFO - Multiple witnesses [Re: Ego Death]
    #6994452 -

> UFOs are associated with wacko's and humour because people don't want to face the reality of the phenomena.

I have no problem at all with UFOs... they are just that... unidentified flying objects... could be flares, could be balloons, could be odd reflections off the atmosphere... who knows, they are unidentified.

What bothers me are people that immediately assume that if it is unknown, then it must be of extraterrestrial nature. This is where the "wacko's" type comments come from; not for believing in the possibility of extraterrestrial objects, but for immediately assuming that any and all unidentified object must be alien without any proof, logic, science, or training.

Having lived next door (as the crow flies) to a military base, I have seen (and more often felt) some crazy things... none of which, as far as I know, were alien.


--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Massive Yukon UFO - Multiple witnesses [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #6998849 -

In the context of this thread, I spose this Yukon sighting was a flare?

I'm quite aware that UFO is just that - unidentified. Yes there are wacko's in this world in EVERY field of research.

You don't see doctors associated as being wackos, yet many have been busted for being serial killers who have strange fascinations with death.

Get my point? UFO research is stigmatised because of fear. People think UFO, they alien as Seuss pointed out - most people associate fear with aliens (although this is changing). This is my opinion - I have no evidence other than experience from talking to people to back this up.


Besides all that, I doubt you can prove that the pheonix lights were military flares.

I'll start the debate;
1. The purpose of a flare is to light up the ground - the pheonix lights were glowing orbs the did not light up the ground like a flare.
2. A flare burns, the PL appeared to be consistantly glowing not burning
3. Some videos show the lights moving horizontally as if propelled, a flare should not move in such a way.

Don't assume I'm saying they are not flares or I'm saying they are alien. What I AM saying is they don't look like flares TO ME.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Aliens and UFO's are real - heres the proof
( 1 2 all )
Ego Death 5,294 38 12/28/07 02:11 PM
by Ginseng1
* France opens secret UFO files covering 50 years
( 1 2 all )
WONKA 5,668 28 04/04/07 10:47 AM
by Ego Death
* New (July 25) mass UFO sighting in England Ego Death 1,087 1 08/01/07 06:12 AM
by Kinematics
* UFO's by Clark McClelland - NASA former worker MAIA 2,836 12 01/05/06 05:51 PM
by barfightlard
* A good video clip of some UFO's Ego Death 2,717 14 04/22/06 02:15 PM
by psyillyazul
* Some UFO stuff from astronauts
( 1 2 all )
Stein 4,917 23 08/09/06 09:18 AM
by TTT
* Lightning balls vs. UFOs exclusive58 1,062 4 10/22/05 02:53 AM
by exclusive58
* Dan Aykroyd takes UFOs out for a spin
( 1 2 all )
SeussA 5,375 34 06/08/06 12:35 PM
by Vvellum

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
825 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.